EVICTED - Jace Agolli (Week 1) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/02)

morty

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Jase and I'm hoping by some miracle he stays. However, I did not see the bullying incident so that might change my mind. Maybe it'll make it onto one of the episodes. But from what I've seen so far, he makes great tv and the show would be better if he stays.

He came on this show as Dr. Hippie, got backdoored, became Mr. Godzilla. I knew he was a phony from day one. If he had been serious he might be here. Glad he gone.

James was dumb to get rid of him based on his muscles. But he lucked up and got rid of a jerk. Amazing Race losers will chew James up and spit him up. That would be fine.

If Jace only had a brain he would tell all the guys and girls taller than James, that James is out for muscular tall HGs.

I really like Jase and I'm hoping by some miracle he stays. However, I did not see the bullying incident so that might change my mind. Maybe it'll make it onto one of the episodes. But from what I've seen so far, he makes great tv and the show would be better if he stays.

here is a link to a youtube video of the incident. No clue how long it will be available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=327&v=Y3WTr97JhI0

Ok. I just sat and watched the entire 20 minutes and 4 seconds in it's entirety to make sure that the tone didn't suddenly change midway through the video. 

That was not bullying. There wasn't one single second of bullying in that conversation. What that was, was Jase playing the game. He never attacked or verbally abused Steve. He didn't even intimidate him. All he did was get him alone and spend 20 minutes really getting into his head and playing off his guilt and doubts. He made Steve start to really begin to question if Jase was right all along and if they really are playing Steve like a puppet with the intent to send him out soon. 

And then he dangled that carrot of hope at the end that maybe Steve might not be completely alone after all, and that there might be a chance to turn things around  by working with Jase and saving himself. He also planted that seed in Steve's mind that America is seeing all these diary room sessions of everyone plotting against him, while he's been completely oblivious. 

That was not bullying. That was great gameplay. 

THIS is bullying. https://youtu.be/huxT9mhv-L8?t=1s

Especially the part where Chelsea said someone should 'give Amanda a noose' and one of the guys commented, 'Just like her Dad', who apparently committed (or attempted) suicide. Or the other parts where they called her horse face and said she should go back to the stables, and that she was ugly. Just try to watch the last minute or so of that when she was asking, 'Do I really look like a horse? Am I really ugly?' without your heart hurting. 

And this.  https://youtu.be/Gl7LlMcvtsM?t=4m

Russell called Jordan fat twice in that, and was horrifically abusive throughout the whole clip.

(How do you embed youtube videos into a post? Anyway those two links above are past seasons of BB where actual bullying was involved.)

Ok. I just sat and watched the entire 20 minutes and 4 seconds in it's entirety to make sure that the tone didn't suddenly change midway through the video.

That was not bullying. There wasn't one single second of bullying in that conversation. What that was, was Jase playing the game. He never attacked or verbally abused Steve. He didn't even intimidate him. All he did was get him alone and spend 20 minutes really getting into his head and playing off his guilt and doubts. He made Steve start to really begin to question if Jase was right all along and if they really are playing Steve like a puppet with the intent to send him out soon.

And then he dangled that carrot of hope at the end that maybe Steve might not be completely alone after all, and that there might be a chance to turn things around by working with Jase and saving himself. He also planted that seed in Steve's mind that America is seeing all these diary room sessions of everyone plotting against him, while he's been completely oblivious.

That was not bullying. That was great gameplay.

You know what? I agree that what that link shows is not bullying. He has been intimidating in the past with Steve but I think he was just panicking about being backdoored. Jace is intense and he needs to tone it down.

I watched after dark that night and had to shut it off. He did bully Steve. I won't miss him when he's gone. To loud and hyper for my liking.

Well bottom line is Jace is going and Steve and Jace that same day became close friends. They sent hearts to each other and hugged it out a few times. 

onward! 

Just a few minutes ago Steve came in the bedroom and gave Jace a hug and said he didn't want him to go. They are buddies. 

Jace talking to Steve and saying how he really likes him and how he wants to hang out with him after the game. He wants Steve to come visit him. 

Steve says he would like that very much.

Best line fromt he show tonight was James asking Jace "Do you know what game this is".  Based on the way Jace played the game I have to conclude he obviously didn't have a clue what game this was.  Once he was on the block he started bullying people, telling them they would be dumb to not keep him, lieing to them, or insinuated how it isn't fair Jackie was on TAR and he only got 5 episodes of BB.  Not once did I really hear him offer a deal with anyone or give a reason to keep to him over Jackie. His biggest reason to evict Jackie was because all she is good for is her boobs which is pathetic to say the least.  He had no clue how to play this game and that is why he walked out the door this week.

Great player, entertaining to watch. Completely misunderstood and villainized. I think most people are really confused about what bullying is, or they're forgetting what show they're watching. He went out classy, I'll miss seeing him on the feeds.

After watching that clip of the jace & Steve conversation I'm really glad they voted him out. Even his BFF Austin voted to evict him. Ouch. I just hope that Steve is able to brush off all that crap the Jace was trying to feed him. Jace was trying to save himself, and I get that. I just think he went too far with Steve and trying to play on his emotions. Steve wasn't the HG who nominated Jace, and Steve is only one vote.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name