EVICTED - Jace Agolli (Week 1) - Replacement nominee (Evicted 7/02)

morty

bb17-jaceagolli.jpg

Hometown: Dunwoody, Georgia
Current City: Venice Beach
Three adjectives that describe you: Clever, mighty, and brave.

Favorite Activities: I love exploring new places and meeting new people. I live for adrenaline so I can never seem to surf, skate, or snowboard enough.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: After 90 days of no privacy, things would begin to get somewhat invasive. It would be tough to avoid being in everyone’s business.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most: I like Derrick because he played the game with strategy and purpose.

What are you afraid of: I'm afraid of fear.

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Never stop exploring.

What would you take into the house and why: My notebook to keep track of it all and my yoyo because it clears my head.

Jace grew up in Dunswoody, Georgia, and is known by all as an adrenaline junkie. He surfs, snowboards, skateboards semi-professionally, and considers himself a modern-day adventurer who models his life after Indiana Jones. He loves his new life in sunny Venice Beach, but will always be a Southern boy at heart. 

Watch Jace's bio video here!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to pick him for the guy i think will do the best

but i still have ptsd from from picking that showmancing fool hayden last year

i havent watch any hg's vids  yet but i will make my one guy/girl picks as to who i think will win after i watch some vids :animated_bouncy:

i want to pick him for the guy i think will do the best

but i still have ptsd from from picking that showmancing fool hayden last year

i havent watch any hg's vids  yet but i will make my one guy/girl picks as to who i think will win after i watch some vids :animated_bouncy:

Hey I already picked him. That picture of him doesn't do him justice. He seems kinda cocky and smart. I like those HG. 

Guest 6Borders

Total suck-up to Jeff and Grodner...he will go far!

It will be interesting to see if he can down-speed the speech once he gets off whatever herb he's on and on slop!

gosh, I just don't know with this one.  I get fan favorite vibes from him but I feel he can also go full know it all douche like when he enters the house, he can go either way.

Guest 6Borders

He's hilarious (so far)! 

My first thought from the bio and interview was he could be Hayden Voss's brother or cousin, then he made the pedicab

driver comment...hmmmm!!!

I hope he's full of all kinds of mischief and antics to keep the feeders entertained.

His arrogance on the live feeds is irritating.  Bit of advice:  when you are not the HOH or have any form of power.....  kiss up to the HOH and let them come up with the plans rather than try to make alliances throughout the entire house.  Additionally, don't call yourself a diabolical genius on the live feeds ever.  Because we know the backdoor plan is to get rid of you this week and a genius wouldn't be in that position!  You have made the classic mistake of playing too hard the first week.

glad i waited until i saw the first show until i made my final picks for who i thought would win the game

i jumped off his ship of picking him the moment i saw the first show

does this guy have an off button ? :animated_bouncy:

Guest 6Borders

His arrogance on the live feeds is irritating.  Bit of advice:  when you are not the HOH or have any form of power.....  kiss up to the HOH and let them come up with the plans rather than try to make alliances throughout the entire house.  Additionally, don't call yourself a diabolical genius on the live feeds ever.  Because we know the backdoor plan is to get rid of you this week and a genius wouldn't be in that position!  You have made the classic mistake of playing too hard the first week.

Hi Misha, good to see you (last year was tough).

I agree with everything.  I liked him a lot until the "I am #1" attitude showed up.  He's kind of loud and obnoxious!

Definitely he and Austin are trying to run the show!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name