BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

Thanks,HoH8, I recall it being done before this season!

ur welcome LenRay ... it has been done especially the last 2 seasons.... with Judd in BB15 & Nicole in BB16... 

where they had to compete with 3 other jurors to win to come back in...

on the Feeds right now, they are already talking about it, lol... so they know....

they also know that next week will be a DE cause both in BB15 & 16... Week 7 was a DE...

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree. The last 2 seasons sucked it big time. I've only watched for @ 6 years so that's all I have to go on. Maybe 11-14 weren't great either but they were my intro years. :) (and only partially 11...don't even think I saw the end, just saw a few episodes.)

and to add to that, I only extended my interest into forums and live feed update readings since season 15 (worst of all!!!) I may have peeked around a bit in 14 but can't remember that season at all!

I initially liked the cast for the first few weeks but it's heading south in a hurry - The cast is becoming rather mundane.  As much as I hated seeing 1 side run the house for so long and become rather cocky now it's just switched to the other side for the past couple weeks and people are getting to comfortable.  People started to develop a dislike for the 6th Sense alliance first because they had all the power in the beginning but now the other side is becoming just as bad.  There is just nobody that is really jumping out and making things interesting just darts going back and forth - Becoming very predictable for the most part ... starting to feel like The Bachelor Pad lol

I am not sure if this is the thread to post this in but last night on the feeds James was called into the DR.  The feeds cut to FOTH.  When they come back there is a DR leak.  You hear James say "What, America's Player Card" and you hear the prompter say Congratulations.  

I don't recall any votes for America's Player.  The time stamp is 3:35AM BBT.

This was looney tune Vanessa inspired fight

Oh and there was a LOT more going on just as crazy and just as frantic - It went on for another hour

I think Vanessa is a meth addict on withdrawal like the other Vegas gal on BB that cried all the time about five years ago. What was her name. Vanessa is screwing up her game chances big time.

The cast is somewhat strange, but what I don't like about it is the actions of Clay/Shelli/Vanessa in thinking they are better than the other houseguests.  It was just an assumption that Clay was king and Shelli was Queen and Vanessa was their loyal stooge, and voting other people out was OK, but it was "horrific" when James had the balls to put them both on the block.  I don't miss Clay and I hope Vanessa and Shelli are sent packing in that order.   I still miss Jason and even Jeff.   They were lively and fun, at least.   Meg, James, and Jackie are now (deservedly) the stars.   

I think Vanessa is a meth addict on withdrawal like the other Vegas gal on BB that cried all the time about five years ago. What was her name. Vanessa is screwing up her game chances big time.

She definitely doesn't act "normal", and certainly does not seem to be able to maintain composure as one would expect a good poker player to do. 

The cast is somewhat strange, but what I don't like about it is the actions of Clay/Shelli/Vanessa in thinking they are better than the other houseguests.  It was just an assumption that Clay was king and Shelli was Queen and Vanessa was their loyal stooge, and voting other people out was OK, but it was "horrific" when James had the balls to put them both on the block.  I don't miss Clay and I hope Vanessa and Shelli are sent packing in that order.   I still miss Jason and even Jeff.   They were lively and fun, at least.   Meg, James, and Jackie are now (deservedly) the stars.   

Shelli has never lost her sorority girl mentality.  (no offense to anyone who is affiliated with any sororities)

Vanessa is a train wreck. Period.

I just want to see Vanessa to get backdoored by Becky.

I'd love to see Becky win the POV and take Shelli down and replace her with Vanessa. We might accidentally see some real tears from Vanessa.

That would be awesome. I did read that Steve said he wasn't going to try to win and will take his chances against Shelli. 

I guess he is afraid that Vanessa will be put up. I didn't hear it but that is what they are saying in CBS chat. 

I just hope that Vanessa handles her nomination with dignity for herself and respect for the other HGs. Nah, who am I kidding, this is Vanessa after all.

I can just imagine how she's gonna badger poor Steve. She's gonna cry and ask "Why" over and over again until Steve is ready to self evict.

I think that Austin is probably gonna get the worst of her rage because Vanessa's gonna think that Austin & the twins made a deal.

I'd like to believe that Johnny Mac and Jackie will be there for Becky in a supportive role. Meg & James will go into hiding in the have Not Room.

I'm sick of Shelli talking about being alone now and not knowing what to do! She had someone half the summer. Do what everyone else has for 50 plus days!

I'm sick of the only reason Liz ever has for evicting someone is because she doesn't like them. Fake it. That's part of the game. She has proven with Austin that she is pretty good at it.

Sorry if this isn't the right location for my comment. I'm new and the only person out of my family and friends that is obsessed with BB. If I don't find somewhere to share, I'm going to start rambling crazy stuff around people who won't know what I'm talking about like Vanessa!

I just hope that Vanessa handles her nomination with dignity for herself and respect for the other HGs. Nah, who am I kidding, this is Vanessa after all.

I can just imagine how she's gonna badger poor Steve. She's gonna cry and ask "Why" over and over again until Steve is ready to self evict.

I think that Austin is probably gonna get the worst of her rage because Vanessa's gonna think that Austin & the twins made a deal.

I'd like to believe that Johnny Mac and Jackie will be there for Becky in a supportive role. Meg & James will go into hiding in the have Not Room.

Wonder who will be evicted if it is Vanessa vs Shelli. Becky & Johnny Mac seem to want Vanessa out, and can probly count on Jackie, but need 2 more votes. Not James-he'd be nuts to keep Shelli, & Meg MIGHT vote with him out of loyalty. Steve will be assaulted with game talk from all sides & could go either way-if he doesn't implode from sudden popularity.