BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I often wonder if these people really understand that the objective in the game is to win. This week, there should not really be any consideration by any player about voting Shelli out of the game. Shelli is the strongest of the two and smart players would send the strongest player home, even if they are on thier side. As long as you have the numbers, if the other side wants the strongest player gone, go with it. Because, when you get down to the final five or six, you want to be one of the strongest players left in the game. 

I often wonder if these people really understand that the objective in the game is to win. This week, there should not really be any consideration by any player about voting Shelli out of the game. Shelli is the strongest of the two and smart players would send the strongest player home, even if they are on thier side. As long as you have the numbers, if the other side wants the strongest player gone, go with it. Because, when you get down to the final five or six, you want to be one of the strongest players left in the game.

Exactly. I hate when the cast is full of people who seem to want to further someone else's success. Play the game or don't bother being on the show

Exactly. I hate when the cast is full of people who seem to want to further someone else's success. Play the game or don't bother being on the show

Exactly. 

Unfortunately not all 16 HGs that came into BB17 came to win the game. Some came to hang out and party for he summer.

Steve & Jason came in as superfans and are just glad to be there. Some came just to increase their fan base of social media followers. Others came for fame & fortune, or to use BB as a stepping stone for offers or opportunities in the entertainment industry.

James & Johnny Mac came for the money, and I believe that Vanessa wants to win BB for bragging rights or the title.

Unless it is the only way to further my game, I am not helping anyone further their game. Every game player should aspire to be just like Dan and come out of the game dripping with the blood of all the people you stabbed before they could stab you. If they are not ready to lie, cheat, steal and back-stab their best friend in the whole wide BB house in the back, they should report to the DR and quit.  

Keeping her is the worst thing to do for everyone. Everyone.  If most of them are determined to ditch James, Jackie, Meg, etc before turning on each other, they don't need Shelli to help them do it.

Without Clay to distract her she will be even more in everyone's ear and final-two-ing it all over the house. And she's really good at comps. Clay is an oaf.

Keeping Clay means breaking up the Austwins next because he's really not a threat. His power was being a twosome. That's it.

Vanessa has countless beatable options for F2. She doesn't need numbers anymore, and breaking up her big scary alliance will buy her some time while the others focus on the threesome.

Finally got someone who is playing the game and held strong to get out one of the biggest threats and these idiots are too stupid to realize it,  Even if you think your stupid alliance is still in play you should take out the biggest threat.

What in the name of Big Brother has this game turned into??  These people are all (save a few in maybe in a brief moment or two) running around chasing their emotions like greyhounds running for a lure on the track!  They have completely lost sight of the game.

Since when are Shelli & Clay, who have known each other less than 2 months, so self-entitled that they are OWED the jury house to spend the rest of the summer together on our $5.99 a month?  Clay (the 4 month "super fan") is more useless in the BB game than the Calvin Klein label on the underwear he modeled is to quality of the product and this back end of 20 donkey's & 14 racoons his mom rescued and reha'd is willing to fall on his sword for Shelli, who would spit him out at the first sign of getting what she wanted (which she did "you'd use the veto on me, right")!!

Shelli could jump sharks and they would be afraid to bite her if she fell in the tank.  The incredible idiots in the house are back on the "we can get her out any time" (have fun sitting next to Julie Chen and explaining that logic, in case you didn't watch her, sword in hand, during that obstacle punishment).

Vanessa is trying the "Van Mist" but she's no Dan.  The house is on to her but will they do anything?

I think this week the house will vote Shelli out in spite of the producers wanting to keep her.  Austin and Steve were not buying the Vanessa stuff (that could change).  I would love a Shelli out the door blindside because she is so sure she is staying!

Clay is not really campaigning but he did talk to JohnnyMac

Clay thinks he is staying because James told him the vote is unanimous for him to stay and Shelli is going home. 

Shelli hasn't clued Clay in?  whose voting for Clay to stay but Meg & Jackie?

Johnny Mac & Becky want to save Clay to align with him. Since Steve didn't actually commit to Vanessa that he would keep Shelli, it's very possible that Steve is the swing vote.

Johnny Mac & Becky want to save Clay to align with him. Since Steve didn't actually commit to Vanessa that he would keep Shelli, it's very possible that Steve is the swing vote.

Steve is keeping Shelly. He even sealed it with a Shelli hug today.

Looks like Shelli is staying and her boy is going home.

They have to be nuts to even consider keeping Shelli.

Did they not see her in that endurance comp and come close to winning a third HoH?

Did they not watch her walk her punishment hour after hour and not give up?

That women is a top competitor and tough as nails. She will give you the sweetest smile as she lies to your face and then shed a few tears as you walk out the door. Clay was just a bonus in the game, not the end game. She came to win.

OMG!!!! James has slipped back into the gullible zone. He told Austin that Vanessa wants to have a meeting to discuss their strategy for the upcoming DE. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

I thought that he believed that Vanessa was the head of the snake, I truly do not understand what he is doing. These idiots are all gonna name their targets and readily provide Vanessa with the info to take them down. I hope that this meeting does not take place before the next HOH is played.

Hopefully, James will stop trusting Vanessa after Shelli remains in the game and James, Jackie, Meg & Becky will finally learn their lesson and realize that Vanessa played them AGAIN.

I thought I liked J Mac but not sure anymore. He went straight to Clay and told him about James' plan to go after a big couple!  Really? What is it with Clay and Shellie with these stupid stupid people!

Same thing happened with Becky.  They spoke in front of her in HOH and she ran back and told Clay and Shelli the whole plan.

I wonder what is up with Steve & Johnny Mac???? When are they gonna figure out that they are always the last to know what the plan is????

If Steve wins HOH, Vanessa will be controlling his HOH, so I don't believe that Steve wants to win an HOH comp.

But if Johnny Mac wins the next HOH, who's gonna be in his ear???? I know that he trusts Becky and would probably confide in her. I just don't know if Johnny Mac would make his own decisions, or be manipulated by another HG.