BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

How in with world does she think that James will change his target. That would be so stupid.

James admires Vanessa's game and I believe that he secretly wants to work with her. James can be quite gullible at times, so it's possible. I'm just hoping that Jackie & Meg can or will talk him out of it. James seem to be determined to take out a big target, and I just don't see that Becky is a big target. Vanessa should just lay low and stop scheming for a few days.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanessa has always been so worried about getting blood on her hands. This is an opportunity for her to stay out of the scheming and let someone else take the blame for breaking up a power couple and making a big move to get a dangerous player out of the game. She needs to just keep her mouth shut and stop trying to throw Becky under the bus. I thought she was a pretty smart player, but this attempt to save Clelli at Becky's expense is really a dumb move.

James and his crew better not get too cocky enjoy the week but don't forget next week he'll be relying on Jackie and Meg to win ... I'd be trying very hard this week to get one of the 2 nominations out that's fine but I'd be cautious about throwing it in people's face - They are hooting it up right now but I think next week they'll be back to going into full on scramble mode again so take the chance to try and repair some relationships and hope to lock down a couple HGs to have playing for you in the next HoH or you might be the next one to go.

I'm glad they are up and I hope Shellie goes home the more I see her antics the less I like her as a player in this game.  Nothing personal against her just don't like how she acts in the game of Big Brother ... My new least favorite - I used to say one could go and I'd be fine with the other now I need it to be Shellie ... Thanks :)

Sooo nice to see HGS who thought they were untouchable.... be TOUCHED.

Who knows what will happen in the week ahead... but I'm enjoying them SQUIRMING at the moment.

Hope they can't get into James's head so the odds will even up a bit.

Stay strong James.

Sooo nice to see HGS who thought they were untouchable.... be TOUCHED.

Who knows what will happen in the week ahead... but I'm enjoying them SQUIRMING at the moment.

Hope they can't get into James's head so the odds will even up a bit.

Stay strong James.

Hi Pokey

Yep that sums it up. Stay strong James

Who knows... maybe Shelli and Clay will be throwing so many people under the bus to take the target off their back...

That their alliance will crumble when words get back to the others.

None of them knows how to keep their traps shut.

Apparently, Vanessa needs here "entourage" to reinforce her shaky ego.

I think that Vanessa is worried about Shelli & Clay blowing up Vanessa's game to the other Hgs. Vanessa did the same thing re: Austin last week. When she realized that she would have to pull the trigger on Austin was when Vanessa got scared that Austin would blow up her game in retaliation for putting him up.

Earlier Shelli said the 6th Sense alliance was over twice to Vanessa and I think she got scared. I hope that Vanessa is just playing Clay & Shelli with the "Becky backdoor" plan in an effort to keep them quiet.

Clay won a trip to Ireland! Becky won 5 K 

Vanessa and Jackie are going to be shackled together 

Shelli has to do a knight routine 2400 times? 

Clay won a trip to Ireland! Becky won 5 K 

Vanessa and Jackie are going to be shackled together 

Shelli has to do a knight routine 2400 times? 

You forgot the best part! JAMES WON POV!!!!!!!!

I thought that was the best nom ceremony i have seen in a long time. I love it when you can get folks to turn on each other right there at the table. I think James should milk Shelli for information by just hinting that he believes that certain people are planning on voting her out. I think she would stab any and everybody she can in the back. 

Except for clueless Clay....who played football without a helmet one time too many....

That montage of mumbling Clay was hilarious!!!!! I always thought it was just me who couldn't understand him half the time with his low whispering and mumbling.

I thought that was the best nom ceremony i have seen in a long time. I love it when you can get folks to turn on each other right there at the table. I think James should milk Shelli for information by just hinting that he believes that certain people are planning on voting her out. I think she would stab any and everybody she can in the back.

Shelli is ruthless and since she said that she'd do anything to stay in the game. Watch out Steve & Becky!

I'm listening to Clay & Shelli plead their case to James & Meg to keep both of them together in the game. So far, their case is weak. I'm waiting to see which HG they are suggesting be evicted instead of one of them.

Ya Clay and Shelli now want to work with James and Meg and have loyalty. 

This has been going on for almost an hour. 

I don't think it is going to work.

Clay is just stupid to keep going back to his loyalty and his word. If Shelli & Clay were serious about doing anything to save their game they would give James some real truth. They should be willing to out the 6th Sense Alliance and then maybe James might be willing to at least consider saving them. Out the 6th Sense Alliance, cut ties with them and join with James, Meg & Jackie officially no more "secret or fake alliances".

Shelli & Clay keep saying they are not aligned with anybody else in the house. And James knows that this is not true.

It's easy for Clay to say he'd never nominate James or Meg because he hasn't won an HOH comp. But Shelli nominated Meg in week 2. James has been nominated 3 times (Vanessa, Liz & Jackie).

No wonder one of Shelli's arguments is to just wipe the slate clean and start over.

LOL does Becky know they now regret not sending her home???? I bet she wouldn't be all too happy to share information with them if she knew.  Johnny Mac and Becky better re-think their alliance because I don't think they realize they are expendable to Shelli and Clay.  I have no idea what they are thinking.