BB17 General Discussion (non-houseguest-specific)

JEDI

That would certainly make for great television- and the best week of BB we have seen so far this season.

But I'm afraid that neither James nor John would have the guts to do it. If the back door worked and Vanessa were evicted, all four of those nominees would come after James and John. And we all know how afraid everyone in the house is of " getting blood on their hands."

ETA- I was replying to Wingfan's post. The next couple were simu-posts. I should have quoted.

My wish list is 

Jackie & Meg win HOH, they put up Austin/Shelli and Vanessa/Clay.   That way Shelli and Clay battle the block in opposition and one remains up and the other may not get to play for veto. Same for Austin and Vanessa, of course, but Shelli & Clay against each other in BOB? Too fun.

It also might be fun if Julia  gets one of the HOH.  She might be rogue enough to put Austin up and that would be lots of fun and fireworks. :)    I can't guess who her other nominee would be though...James or Steve probably? 

John and James are the only other acceptable outcomes for HOH!

I don't mind Vanessa making it to the end at all; she's certainly "most deserving" in a kind of Derek kind of way, but I don't want her doing it with Shelli, Clay and Austin. Barf. What a nauseating  last couple weeks that would be.  Maybe it's just me but Shelli and Clay become more impossible to bear with every passing second. Shelli especially.

Oh wow, Clay and Shelli against one another in BOtB would be awesome!

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a weird way I want 2 HGs from the 6th Sense alliance to win both HOHs and nominate James, Meg, and Becky. They're too cautious to nominate Jackie outright and give her 2 chances to save herself, so if the veto is used they would backdoor Jackie. since they need a pawn and will try to fix the BOB comp. either Steve or Austin may step up and volunteer, or they can pull Johnny Mac out of retirement.

James is always a day late and a dollar short about what's going on in the house, and he's way too gullible. Meg & Becky are too weak and desperate and only want to align with Shelli & Clay for safety.

If the 6th Sense stays in power we already know who the targets are and if they are successful, the game will become predictable. The 7 HGs all targeting James, Jackie , & Meg feels unfair to me. I know it's BB and honestly I would not miss Becky or Meg, but I would miss James's antics and Jackie's feistyness.

Do you think it is possible they may go to one HOH this week? 

I was thinking it happened when jury started. Haven't heard any opinions on this. 

Do you think it is possible they may go to one HOH this week? 

I was thinking it happened when jury started. Haven't heard any opinions on this. 

We can only hope but I thought it lasted until they didn't have enough people to put up I could be wrong and I sure hope I am.

loved seeing this Marty...all the evicts and wins....also reminded how Danielle BB3 was ROBBED losing to Lisa because jurors could see the DR's back then..("Roddy is the Devil")....wish we could still have casts including "mature" ppl such as Danielle BB3, Jack, Marvin,  Rennie, Jerry, Marcellas, etc.. 

loved seeing this Marty...all the evicts and wins....also reminded how Danielle BB3 was ROBBED losing to Lisa because jurors could see the DR's back then..("Roddy is the Devil")....wish we could still have casts including "mature" ppl such as Danielle BB3, Jack, Marvin,  Rennie, Jerry, Marcellas, etc.. 

Oh I really agree. They weren't all beautiful people either. 

I'd like to see a season where they bring back all the HG's who were evicted first in the season they played. We never got to know much about them, or how they would play the game. I think it could make for an interesting season.

Second Chance Big Brother, sounds promising.

Looks like James will put up Shellie and Clay. With no back door planned. lol Stupid Shellie!

I can't wait to see their faces when they see their faces together on that nomination screen.

I love how Vanessa offered to help him with his HOH. I also love the fact that Shelli and Clay think they can get him to put up one of his people.???? I mean I sometimes wonder about James but he certainly would not be that stupid.  Didn't see where it was going to be Shelli and Clay one can only hope.  Hey Marty no more double HOH yes I am so happy.....

I can't wait to see their faces when they see their faces together on that nomination screen.

Will it be the screen or will they go back to pulling the keys out now that botb is over?

Happy to see Shay on block. Can't believe he let Jackie, who put him on block last week, talk him into it! James should have been their target when Van/Shay's reign of terror began several weeks ago.

I officially don't like either of the twins - Liz's goodbye message to Jason was snotty, mean and unnecessary - and Julia - her attitude in the house so far is not much better - hoping it comes down to Shelli and Liz on the block - I've had quite enough of Princess Shelli and her Prince Clueless -

Will it be the screen or will they go back to pulling the keys out now that botb is over?

I really have no idea. But either way I just wanna see their faces when they are put on the block. The key ceremony would also be good. To see their pouty faces sitting there without a key - it's like the king & queen with no clothes. I love it.

I hope they go up, give them the hard slap of reality...  I bet if Clay wins the POV he'll use it on Shelli.

Then they'd both be safe, right?  Isn't the one who won safe from nomination, as is the person they save?  The worse case scenario is for either of them to win VETO.

Then they'd both be safe, right?  Isn't the one who won safe from nomination, as is the person they save?  The worse case scenario is for either of the to win VETO.

No. Pretty sure veto only saves one person.  Maybe if a non-nominee uses it, maybe they're safe,but not sure about that....

Then they'd both be safe, right?  Isn't the one who won safe from nomination, as is the person they save?  The worse case scenario is for either of them to win VETO.

If they are both on the block Clay could only take one of them off so either way one of them is going if they can't get the votes.

If Clay & Shelli are nominated, I really really really want either Johnny Mac or Meg to win the POV (with absolutely no intention of using it on either of them) just to see Clay & Shelli grovel, beg and try to make deals.

Clay & Shelli think that they have so many HGs in their back pocket ready to pull out & use at their disposal. Besides Becky, I don't think that any others would stick out their neck to save them and risk their game.

if Clay & shelli remain on the block til Thursday it's hard to say which one would have the votes to stay in the game. I could see Austin voting to keep Clay, and Becky voting to keep Shelli,but the rest of the HGs I have no idea how they would vote or why.