Fishbowl Interviews

Yana

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooooh boyyyyyy howie!!!!

Someone asked Howie to mention Fishbowl when he's on Housecalls. I hope he does just to see Marcellus squirm!

hey echo, what do you mean by that? does marcellas have a thing with fishbowl or something? lol sorry if i'm behind on my bb stuff. fill me in!

oooooh boyyyyyy howie!!!!

hey echo, what do you mean by that? does marcellas have a thing with fishbowl or something? lol sorry if i'm behind on my bb stuff. fill me in!

Hey, the kayman's back. Sorry, no idea what this was in reference to other than the fishbowl being housecall's competition.

Did anybody catch today's Housecall's? Did Howie say anything interesting? I found the link at Joker's . . . just too lazy to listen to it :)

Just finished listening to Howie's Housecalls interview - pretty boring stuff. Gretchen and Marcellas spent most of the hour trying to encourage Howie to grow up, settle down, and get a job. Howie spent most of the hour trying to encourage hot-looking 18-23 year old women to contact him at his website for a little 'Howie-wood.' :P

Let's see, what else . . . oh yeah, the S6 are all going to be in Vegas this weekend for some kind of Lance Bass hurricane relief thing. I've heard in the past that N'sync hangs out at the Palms . . .

Plus, Gretchen and Marcellas said they are really trying hard to convince one of the friendship members to come on the show next week. If they succeed that would be awesome. Good luck Gretchen! Good luck Marcellas!

Just finished listening to Howie's Housecalls interview - pretty boring stuff. Gretchen and Marcellas spent most of the hour trying to encourage Howie to grow up, settle down, and get a job. Howie spent most of the hour trying to encourage hot-looking 18-23 year old women to contact him at his website for a little 'Howie-wood.' :P

Let's see, what else . . . oh yeah, the S6 are all going to be in Vegas this weekend for some kind of Lance Bass hurricane relief thing. I've heard in the past that N'sync hangs out at the Palms . . .

Plus, Gretchen and Marcellas said they are really trying hard to convince one of the friendship members to come on the show next week. If they succeed that would be awesome. Good luck Gretchen! Good luck Marcellas!

You are NOT kidding! Very boring stuff. Howie's 15 minutes are definitely over. Howie does have potential, though. I hope he realizes someday that he should really be trying to get a real life and a real woman like Rachel instead of running around after 20-somethings for the rest of his life. :rolleyes:

Just checked in at the fishbowl, and this Friday's guest is going to be Beau. Ugh! I thought he was the friendship member with the least to contribute to BB, either game-wise or personality-wise. But it's a start.

We should all call in and be really nice to Beau, so that more of the friendship will want to do interviews. (Save the REAL questions for Jennifer and Maggie! ;) ) <--- Did you catch that wink? Let's be sneaky like Jennifer :P

We should all call in and be really nice to Beau, so that more of the friendship will want to do interviews. (Save the REAL questions for Jennifer and Maggie! ;) ) <--- Did you catch that wink? Let's be sneaky like Jennifer :P

I disagree, I can careless if they interview them... they are cowards. If you dish it , you should be able to take it. At least Beau is being man enough to take it. I will give him credit on that.

Just checked in at the fishbowl, and this Friday's guest is going to be Beau. Ugh! I thought he was the friendship member with the least to contribute to BB, either game-wise or personality-wise. But it's a start.

hey sam! love the idea i hope jenn and ivette can go on fishbowl and get bashed by everyone. i want to see ivette being all sorry and say how she should have teamed up with the other side. Maybe she still wouldn't have won but at least america would like her just a tad bit more.

i just finished listening to howie on fishbowl. finally got to it! yesss but i still need to watch housecalls. As big of a howie fan i am, i feel like his 15minutes of fame is really getting to him and increased his ego by at least 150 times more than it already was. I liked the old howie better but if this is all i can get, then so be it! lol

October 21st Beau will be on The Fishbowl

WHOOPS! :blush: Sorry, I screwed up that detail.

Another update from the message boards at fishbowl.com - one of the chat room posts posted that April's been in contact with the web manager. Looks like she may be the next member of the friendship to be interviewed.

Makes me wonder what kind of reception she's been getting from the public - either people have been relatively kind to her, or she's going through some major spotlight withdrawal with only Matt and little Pepperoni as her audience.

Anyway, these interviews have time delays, don't they? So it's not like anybody would be able to get any insults or offensive questions past the screeners - figure she'll probably be treated okay, just wonder whether it'll be much of an interview if all the tough questions get screened out . . .

PS Thought the housecalls interview was somewhat more interesting than the fishbowl interview - I think they told Howie to refrain from using the word 'boobies,' which seemed to free up about 50% more time for him to talk about other stuff :lol:

as much of a talker as april is, i cant imagine what its been like for her to be so hidden since the show finale.....she'll be a good one for them to interview, i bet they will have to tell HER to finally hush when its time for the interview to end

QUOTE(PhatDaddyG @ Oct 8 2005, 08:22 AM)

I was so angry that I was violently shaking in my chair after reading and posting. I realized that I was letting my emotions take over and thought that the next post I would have made would have been a personal attack towards somebody else. I also felt like there were other posters who may have been on that edge of personal attack as well. As much as I care about all the posters on this board I did not want to see this thread become a slug fest. People would have been banned and the thread would have been removed anyways. I know that I am leaping to conclussions and assuming something before it ever happened, but be honest how many of you were starting to get riled up about what was being said? How much longer would it have taken the thread to continue in the direction it was going before you would have blown up in anger?

People think that I need therapy. Wow. How does one judge who is dysfunctional and functional? This is an internet board, you do not know me in real life. You have no right to judge me like that. You have the right to not like what I post on my opinions and beliefs. I would never say that anybody on this board is dysfunctional and needs therapy. I don't presume to know you by what you say on here. This is a place for people to post their opinions only. So I had a problem with the way a thread was going and asked a mod to look at it. How many threads have you had problems with and asked a mod to look at it, or thought in the back of your mind you wish a mod would come in and edit or remove this thread?

I deserve to be hated for trying to be concerned about other people's feelings. I deserve to be ridiculed and scorned for caring about people I really don't even know. Keep this in mind. It's only a thread people, I didn't have your life ruined by it. You still have your loved ones and friends and family. You still have your job, your house, your car, all your precious things that you own. Why are you letting this get personal to you? Is it really worth fighting for? If so, maybe you need to re-evaluate that.?

As far as I go, well I'd like to thank you for one thing. Thank you for making me realize that I got way too caught up in this board. I will leave you all to this board, you can have it. I will go into lurker mode and not participate in it anymore. I'm sure this will please some of you to no end. Congratulations on pulling off the ultimate censorship. You have one upped me in that area. Where as I had a thread edited, you forced someone to leave. You go! Awesome job. Pat yourself on the back. Have a good life everybody, fight the powers that be, and live long and prosper. I will now slink back into oblivion and let you get back to your lives before I ever came along.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome! I guess the Phatdaddy train ran itself out. What new screenname should we anticipate?

Killing time (hour 3 of a 12 hour shift) reading posts. I feel for this Phat guy although I don't really know the history. What scares me is his exit date and my start date :o . Man I could be in shite before I ever get going.

Did anyone notice how Beau said "The game can change on a quarter" instead of dime? lol.

Ha Ha! What a smack! :lol: Since he was pretty much a non-factor in the game, and had nothing to do with turning it, I guess that's why he can't get the cliche right! B)

Ha Ha! What a smack! :lol: Since he was pretty much a non-factor in the game, and had nothing to do with turning it, I guess that's why he can't get the cliche right! B)

Did he say that what color shade that quarter was? Hmmm...probably a black, red or quite possibly a grey! :)

Beau may be a dumb ass, but he has good fashion sense. lmao

Nahhhhhhhh....INFLATION!! lollllllllllll

I loved how they had to try and filter out the questions to ask Beau and how he almost got set up by suvivorsucks.com. :lol: One thing I didnt like is when James and him were trying to explain why they do not conversate with some people from opposite teams, Beau took a cheap shot and diss Kaysar by saying he wasnt apart of his vocabulary. That was unnecessary. And again although he hasnt seen the video yet. If it was on the live feed, it is true Beau.

It just seemed that Beau was trying to sugarcoat negativity. His answers were defensive underneath the facade of him bolivating about how much love he is receiving. He denied things that were seen on the live feeds so his credibility is questionable. I found it interesting that they went through the pain to say April was in the chatroom. Ivette on House Calls yesterday she said she's not speaking to April. The link on CBS is now up so go check that out. They both spent time justifying things exclusive to them but yet still point fingers at their opponents as if the other side of the coin is heavier....yea his expression of everything turning on a quarter was typical Beau thinking he's so original and clever, gag me!

No matter what group you liked and who your favorite was, you cant deny that it is much more appreciated when someone answers honestly and atones to what they may have done or said, and that is not happening with quite a few of the houseguests.

If Ivette isn't speaking to April & she has spoken with Maggie but was evasive about her heart being broken how is it they all are going to have a grand time 'on Maggie' in Vegas? This was Maggie's idea of gifts for everyone, flying them out to visit HER, emphasis on Maggie...whoopie! Is she going to tickle and noodle with them in front of her now reported fiance'...lol Its been said that she finally got engaged after a nine year relationship post BB win...hmmm, I wonder if she bought the ring...lol

Ivette's excuses for hating Janelle began with "from the moment Janelle walked in the house she acted like her snit didnt stink," her words not mine. Now that tells me that Ivette prejudged her on sight as opposed to anything Janelle actually did or said & then took it from there. She also was not completely honest with everything she said about Kaysar, not referencing her comment about Bin Laden. She made such a huge ordeal about Janelle's fake money story & Marcellas grew a spine mentioning that in all fairness some of the behavior of others was so much worse & went further to say that some of Maggie's stories were even more disgusting but Ivette danced around that.

It just seemed that Beau was trying to sugarcoat negativity. His answers were defensive underneath the facade of him bolivating about how much love he is receiving. He denied things that were seen on the live feeds so his credibility is questionable. I found it interesting that they went through the pain to say April was in the chatroom. Ivette on House Calls yesterday she said she's not speaking to April. The link on CBS is now up so go check that out. They both spent time justifying things exclusive to them but yet still point fingers at their opponents as if the other side of the coin is heavier....yea his expression of everything turning on a quarter was typical Beau thinking he's so original and clever, gag me!

No matter what group you liked and who your favorite was, you cant deny that it is much more appreciated when someone answers honestly and atones to what they may have done or said, and that is not happening with quite a few of the houseguests.

If Ivette isn't speaking to April & she has spoken with Maggie but was evasive about her heart being broken how is it they all are going to have a grand time 'on Maggie' in Vegas? This was Maggie's idea of gifts for everyone, flying them out to visit HER, emphasis on Maggie...whoopie! Is she going to tickle and noodle with them in front of her now reported fiance'...lol Its been said that she finally got engaged after a nine year relationship post BB win...hmmm, I wonder if she bought the ring...lol

Ivette's excuses for hating Janelle began with "from the moment Janelle walked in the house she acted like her snit didnt stink," her words not mine. Now that tells me that Ivette prejudged her on sight as opposed to anything Janelle actually did or said & then took it from there. She also was not completely honest with everything she said about Kaysar, not referencing her comment about Bin Laden. She made such a huge ordeal about Janelle's fake money story & Marcellas grew a spine mentioning that in all fairness some of the behavior of others was so much worse & went further to say that some of Maggie's stories were even more disgusting but Ivette danced around that.

Thank you, They just disgust me...Yes the sov was not perfect however these people think they are and ready to point fingers on why they acted the way they did. Just atone and get over it and stop blaming others for what you did!!!!

Archived