Fishbowl Interviews

Yana

I'm no longer a mod here at Morty's but I would be willing to bet the post's that were deleted were either off topic, personal attacks, flamming, or cussing... :) Just trying to help...

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just so it's known this wasn't the thread I asked the mods to look at... :huh:

I was not talking about you...:> PhatDaddy did it on this one. He posted a big ole post attacking everyone that did not agree with him then ended it by asking the mods to look at this thread because of the way it had gone.

No, this is the one I asked the mods to look at. That's it Orion hang on to that grudge, don't let it die man. Feed the anger, feed the hate, give in to the dark side.

Not a grudge just a fact. Try to make it sound like you are Mr. Innocent but the truth is you said what you wanted then whined to get the thread deleted so nobody could answer you. Are you always this passive agressive? Or just afraid to say what you think?

Yes I did, because I'm such a control freak and I have to have my way or I'll throw a temper tantrum and go tell mom!! That's okay, you guys are entitled to your opinion about why I had the thread looked at. I know why I did it and I'm done apologizing for it. For some I guess I struck a raw nerve with what I did. Didn't know that I could ruin your life by having a thread looked at by a mod. If you are as touchy about things like this, I'd hate to see how you are in real life. Be mad at me all you want, doesn't affect my life off of this board. I felt bad towards a few people that got mad at me for my actions because I considered them as friends, I guess I thought they liked me. I assumed and we all know what that does. Won't make that same mistake again. Psycho-analyze me, call me Anti-American, Dr. Phil me all you want. I don't care. I'm still going to go on posting my thoughts and opinions, agree if you do disagree if you don't. Don't expect me to stick my neck out for anybody though. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I don't hate anybody on this board, I've never put anybody on ignore nor will I ever. I value everybody's opinion and thoughts. I'll agree with you if I agree and I'll disagree with you if I disagree. I'll stand up for myself when I feel I am being attacked and I'll defend my point of view until I change my mind about it. Which right now I'm beginning to change my mind about a lot of things Shock has said. It took this huge incident to see some of the points of views he was trying to make. At first I strongly disliked him and thought he was a pompous ass. Now I respect him and think that he just may have been right on a lot of things he said, I was just too blinded by my zealousness for the Sov6. I guess now I am Public Enemy #1. For any of you out there that is wishing to take this title away from me or back from me. My suggestion is to find a huge thread that everybody loves posting on and try to force people to take your opinion as law and then ask a mod to look at it and have it edited. That seems to do the trick pretty well. Good luck. LOL For those of you who understand what I did and why I did it, thank you for your support. I'd like to call some of you friends, but I don't want to assume anything so you'll have to let me know. Keep up the great posts guys. I enjoy reading them all. And I now return back to my regularly scheduled life.

Hello Everyone!

Just a little notice that Howie is going to the live special guest on the Fishbowl network today! Come listen to our favorite Beefcake at 12:00PST! Here is a link: http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl

Also for Autographed Howie merchandise straight from Howiewood, come visit Howie's online shop at: http://www.cafepress.com/realitytvchicks/864979

Enjoy Howie!

I was not talking about you...:> PhatDaddy did it on this one. He posted a big ole post attacking everyone that did not agree with him then ended it by asking the mods to look at this thread because of the way it had gone.

Not a grudge just a fact. Try to make it sound like you are Mr. Innocent but the truth is you said what you wanted then whined to get the thread deleted so nobody could answer you. Are you always this passive agressive? Or just afraid to say what you think?

Never agree with you on Sov6 stuff, but on people issues I'm totally with you on this one. Seeing as he just gave us permission to think what we want about him, personally I think this guy is majorly in need of therapy. I'm not joking, I'm not saying it to be 'mean', I don't dislike him, I don't even disagree with his BB posts - just a question of his disfunctional negative impact on these boards.

I've never felt the need to put anybody on ignore before, but this guy's really freaking me out.

Sorry Phat

:(

PS Phat, you might want to stop and take a look at just what people are angry with you for doing on these boards - it's not your beliefs with respect to BB that people take issue with, it's your treatment of other board members that has absolutely nothing to do with underlying personal opinions that has us all riled up. Nobody else is mad at anybody else in quite this same way.

My day is going wonderful Sparklet... Thank you so much for asking... How is your day? I just got the phone call that they think my Dad is finally out of the woods... Things are looking much better...

My day is going wonderful Sparklet... Thank you so much for asking... How is your day? I just got the phone call that they think my Dad is finally out of the woods... Things are looking much better...

I am so glad to here that...I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I am having a nice day and I am also glad to hear from you. Hang in there. :)

Never agree with you on Sov6 stuff, but on people issues I'm totally with you on this one. Seeing as he just gave us permission to think what we want about him, personally I think this guy is majorly in need of therapy. I'm not joking, I'm not saying it to be 'mean', I don't dislike him, I don't even disagree with his BB posts - just a question of his disfunctional negative impact on these boards.

I've never felt the need to put anybody on ignore before, but this guy's really freaking me out.

Sorry Phat

:(

PS Phat, you might want to stop and take a look at just what people are angry with you for doing on these boards - it's not your beliefs with respect to BB that people take issue with, it's your treatment of other board members that has absolutely nothing to do with underlying personal opinions that has us all riled up. Nobody else is mad at anybody else in quite this same way.

Agreed. Take a chill pill, Phat!

I value everybody's opinion and thoughts. I'll agree with you if I agree and I'll disagree with you if I disagree. I'll stand up for myself when I feel I am being attacked and I'll defend my point of view until I change my mind about it.

This is where you lost me, Phat! I totally agree that you have a right to what you stated above - but IMO, others' rights were thwarted when that thread was "looked at."

Not Yet.

Chupacabra literally = Goat Sucker.

A 'mythical' (??) animal that is unseen and hidden until it strikes its prey (Kaysar) with deadly results.

SHUT THE HELL UP SHOCK! I think you've got a boner for Kaysar! No matter what the thread is, you always turn it to Kaysar. I realize that this particular thread IS about him, but wherever I go, you always have comments about Kaysar. You really have the hots for him, don't 'cha??

Did anybody catch who the person was that said during Howie's interview that Maggie just bought Eric a Mercedes? I couldn't tell how reliable this info was, but guess it shouldn't come as any surprise :(

PS Just got a email in my inbox saying Howie's going to be on Housecalls this Monday too. That's a lot of boobie-talk. I'll be more interested to hear what he has to say about Maggie and Eric after he parties with them in Vegas - didn't catch when that is supposed to happen though, sorry.

SHUT THE HELL UP SHOCK! I think you've got a boner for Kaysar! No matter what the thread is, you always turn it to Kaysar. I realize that this particular thread IS about him, but wherever I go, you always have comments about Kaysar. You really have the hots for him, don't 'cha??

What is with telling someone to "shut the hell up"? He has as much right to post as you do. Can't stand when anyone says anything honest about your king? Oh well this too will pass.

Agreed. Take a chill pill, Phat!

This is where you lost me, Phat! I totally agree that you have a right to what you stated above - but IMO, others' rights were thwarted when that thread was "looked at."

Okay, I agree with you. I shouldn't have done what I did and I believe I have said this a few times all ready. I am not against people voicing their opinions or beliefs. I don't want to be some Censor that everybody hates. I got sucked into a thread that I thought I could stay out of. I believed that this thread was becoming extremely hateful and hurtful and that other people were going to get sucked in to it and perpetuate the hate. I believed that it had no place here on the Big Brother boards as it was not anything really about Big Brother any more. It had spun off into a political battle. Let's face it Religion and Politics are two things that can start wars in a heart beat. A lot of people want to believe that I had the thread looked at because I did not agree with a few posters who had a different opinion than I did when I started to participate in the thread. Not true. I was so angry that I was violently shaking in my chair after reading and posting. I realized that I was letting my emotions take over and thought that the next post I would have made would have been a personal attack towards somebody else. I also felt like there were other posters who may have been on that edge of personal attack as well. As much as I care about all the posters on this board I did not want to see this thread become a slug fest. People would have been banned and the thread would have been removed anyways. I know that I am leaping to conclussions and assuming something before it ever happened, but be honest how many of you were starting to get riled up about what was being said? How much longer would it have taken the thread to continue in the direction it was going before you would have blown up in anger? Forgive me for making an attempt to calm a storm that I thought was wildly beginning to spin out of control. Forgive me for trying to make an attempt to show concern and genuine care about other people's feelings. Forgive me for not wanting to see people get hurt by some careless and callous remarks. People think that I need therapy. Wow. How does one judge who is dysfunctional and functional? This is an internet board, you do not know me in real life. You have no right to judge me like that. You have the right to not like what I post on my opinions and beliefs. I would never say that anybody on this board is dysfunctional and needs therapy. I don't presume to know you by what you say on here. This is a place for people to post their opinions only. So I had a problem with the way a thread was going and asked a mod to look at it. How many threads have you had problems with and asked a mod to look at it, or thought in the back of your mind you wish a mod would come in and edit or remove this thread? I know I'm not the only one. Unfortunately I'm the only one who actually did it and admitted that I did. Now I've become the scapegoat for all that pent up anger inside. Fine, bash away on me. After all I deserve it right? I deserve to be hated for trying to be concerned about other people's feelings. I deserve to be ridiculed and scorned for caring about people I really don't even know. Keep this in mind. It's only a thread people, I didn't have your life ruined by it. You still have your loved ones and friends and family. You still have your job, your house, your car, all your precious things that you own. Why are you letting this get personal to you? Is it really worth fighting for? If so, maybe you need to re-evaluate that. As far as I go, well I'd like to thank you for one thing. Thank you for making me realize that I got way too caught up in this board. I will leave you all to this board, you can have it. I will go into lurker mode and not participate in it anymore. I'm sure this will please some of you to no end. Congratulations on pulling off the ultimate censorship. You have one upped me in that area. Where as I had a thread edited, you forced someone to leave. You go! Awesome job. Pat yourself on the back. Have a good life everybody, fight the powers that be, and live long and prosper. I will now slink back into oblivion and let you get back to your lives before I ever came along.

Okay, I agree with you. I shouldn't have done what I did and I believe I have said this a few times all ready. I am not against people voicing their opinions or beliefs. I don't want to be some Censor that everybody hates. I got sucked into a thread that I thought I could stay out of. I believed that this thread was becoming extremely hateful and hurtful and that other people were going to get sucked in to it and perpetuate the hate. I believed that it had no place here on the Big Brother boards as it was not anything really about Big Brother any more. It had spun off into a political battle. Let's face it Religion and Politics are two things that can start wars in a heart beat. A lot of people want to believe that I had the thread looked at because I did not agree with a few posters who had a different opinion than I did when I started to participate in the thread. Not true. I was so angry that I was violently shaking in my chair after reading and posting. I realized that I was letting my emotions take over and thought that the next post I would have made would have been a personal attack towards somebody else. I also felt like there were other posters who may have been on that edge of personal attack as well. As much as I care about all the posters on this board I did not want to see this thread become a slug fest. People would have been banned and the thread would have been removed anyways. I know that I am leaping to conclussions and assuming something before it ever happened, but be honest how many of you were starting to get riled up about what was being said? How much longer would it have taken the thread to continue in the direction it was going before you would have blown up in anger? Forgive me for making an attempt to calm a storm that I thought was wildly beginning to spin out of control. Forgive me for trying to make an attempt to show concern and genuine care about other people's feelings. Forgive me for not wanting to see people get hurt by some careless and callous remarks. People think that I need therapy. Wow. How does one judge who is dysfunctional and functional? This is an internet board, you do not know me in real life. You have no right to judge me like that. You have the right to not like what I post on my opinions and beliefs. I would never say that anybody on this board is dysfunctional and needs therapy. I don't presume to know you by what you say on here. This is a place for people to post their opinions only. So I had a problem with the way a thread was going and asked a mod to look at it. How many threads have you had problems with and asked a mod to look at it, or thought in the back of your mind you wish a mod would come in and edit or remove this thread? I know I'm not the only one. Unfortunately I'm the only one who actually did it and admitted that I did. Now I've become the scapegoat for all that pent up anger inside. Fine, bash away on me. After all I deserve it right? I deserve to be hated for trying to be concerned about other people's feelings. I deserve to be ridiculed and scorned for caring about people I really don't even know. Keep this in mind. It's only a thread people, I didn't have your life ruined by it. You still have your loved ones and friends and family. You still have your job, your house, your car, all your precious things that you own. Why are you letting this get personal to you? Is it really worth fighting for? If so, maybe you need to re-evaluate that. As far as I go, well I'd like to thank you for one thing. Thank you for making me realize that I got way too caught up in this board. I will leave you all to this board, you can have it. I will go into lurker mode and not participate in it anymore. I'm sure this will please some of you to no end. Congratulations on pulling off the ultimate censorship. You have one upped me in that area. Where as I had a thread edited, you forced someone to leave. You go! Awesome job. Pat yourself on the back. Have a good life everybody, fight the powers that be, and live long and prosper. I will now slink back into oblivion and let you get back to your lives before I ever came along.

I don't hate you at all. :)

Okay, I agree with you. I shouldn't have done what I did and I believe I have said this a few times all ready. I am not against people voicing their opinions or beliefs. I don't want to be some Censor that everybody hates. I got sucked into a thread that I thought I could stay out of. I believed that this thread was becoming extremely hateful and hurtful and that other people were going to get sucked in to it and perpetuate the hate. I believed that it had no place here on the Big Brother boards as it was not anything really about Big Brother any more. It had spun off into a political battle. Let's face it Religion and Politics are two things that can start wars in a heart beat. A lot of people want to believe that I had the thread looked at because I did not agree with a few posters who had a different opinion than I did when I started to participate in the thread. Not true. I was so angry that I was violently shaking in my chair after reading and posting. I realized that I was letting my emotions take over and thought that the next post I would have made would have been a personal attack towards somebody else. I also felt like there were other posters w :lol: ho may have been on that edge of personal attack as well. As much as I care about all the posters on this board I did not want to see this thread become a slug fest. People would have been banned and the thread would have been removed anyways. I know that I am leaping to conclussions and assuming something before it ever happened, but be honest how many of you were starting to get riled up about what was being said? How much longer would it have taken the thread to continue in the direction it was going before you would have blown up in anger? Forgive me for making an attempt to calm a storm that I thought was wildly beginning to spin out of control. Forgive me for trying to make an attempt to show concern and genuine care about other people's feelings. Forgive me for not wanting to see people get hurt by some careless and callous remarks. People think that I need therapy. Wow. How does one judge who is dysfunctional and functional? This is an internet board, you do not know me in real life. You have no right to judge me like that. You have the right to not like what I post on my opinions and beliefs. I would never say that anybody on this board is dysfunctional and needs therapy. I don't presume to know you by what you say on here. This is a place for people to post their opinions only. So I had a problem with the way a thread was going and asked a mod to look at it. How many threads have you had problems with and asked a mod to look at it, or thought in the back of your mind you wish a mod would come in and edit or remove this thread? I know I'm not the only one. Unfortunately I'm the only one who actually did it and admitted that I did. Now I've become the scapegoat for all that pent up anger inside. Fine, bash away on me. After all I deserve it right? I deserve to be hated for trying to be concerned about other people's feelings. I deserve to be ridiculed and scorned for caring about people I really don't even know. Keep this in mind. It's only a thread people, I didn't have your life ruined by it. You still have your loved ones and friends and family. You still have your job, your house, your car, all your precious things that you own. Why are you letting this get personal to you? Is it really worth fighting for? If so, maybe you need to re-evaluate that. As far as I go, well I'd like to thank you for one thing. Thank you for making me realize that I got way too caught up in this board. I will leave you all to this board, you can have it. I will go into lurker mode and not participate in it anymore. I'm sure this will please some of you to no end. Congratulations on pulling off the ultimate censorship. You have one upped me in that area. Where as I had a thread edited, you forced someone to leave. You go! Awesome job. Pat yourself on the back. Have a good life everybody, fight the powers that be, and live long and prosper. I will now slink back into oblivion and let you get back to your lives before I ever came along.

:lol: Wow what a martyr you are. Blame everyone but you because you are so noble and just did things for other people...BS. Nobody forced you to leave. You chose to leave because you can't handle what you have started. Slink away like the coward you are...fine with me. You did not affect my life before and you sure won't now that you have ran.

I was so angry that I was violently shaking in my chair after reading and posting. I realized that I was letting my emotions take over and thought that the next post I would have made would have been a personal attack towards somebody else. I also felt like there were other posters who may have been on that edge of personal attack as well. As much as I care about all the posters on this board I did not want to see this thread become a slug fest. People would have been banned and the thread would have been removed anyways. I know that I am leaping to conclussions and assuming something before it ever happened, but be honest how many of you were starting to get riled up about what was being said? How much longer would it have taken the thread to continue in the direction it was going before you would have blown up in anger?

People think that I need therapy. Wow. How does one judge who is dysfunctional and functional? This is an internet board, you do not know me in real life. You have no right to judge me like that. You have the right to not like what I post on my opinions and beliefs. I would never say that anybody on this board is dysfunctional and needs therapy. I don't presume to know you by what you say on here. This is a place for people to post their opinions only. So I had a problem with the way a thread was going and asked a mod to look at it. How many threads have you had problems with and asked a mod to look at it, or thought in the back of your mind you wish a mod would come in and edit or remove this thread?

I deserve to be hated for trying to be concerned about other people's feelings. I deserve to be ridiculed and scorned for caring about people I really don't even know. Keep this in mind. It's only a thread people, I didn't have your life ruined by it. You still have your loved ones and friends and family. You still have your job, your house, your car, all your precious things that you own. Why are you letting this get personal to you? Is it really worth fighting for? If so, maybe you need to re-evaluate that.?

As far as I go, well I'd like to thank you for one thing. Thank you for making me realize that I got way too caught up in this board. I will leave you all to this board, you can have it. I will go into lurker mode and not participate in it anymore. I'm sure this will please some of you to no end. Congratulations on pulling off the ultimate censorship. You have one upped me in that area. Where as I had a thread edited, you forced someone to leave. You go! Awesome job. Pat yourself on the back. Have a good life everybody, fight the powers that be, and live long and prosper. I will now slink back into oblivion and let you get back to your lives before I ever came along.

Phat, my heart really does go out to you because I sense how greatly you try and want to be a kind and thoughtful person to others. Perhaps I should have taken more time and effort to try and make my messages to you less hurtful and more constructive in return.

For what it's worth, my school hooked me up with a therapist after I was diagnosed with a learning disability to teach me to believe in myself - so many teachers had called me 'stupid' my whole life, that even after I was accurately diagnosed I still didn't think trying would make any difference and nothing you could have said would have convinced me otherwise. So when I toss out the 'therapy' remark, keep in mind that I speak from experience :)

Now my problem was internal (believing I was 'stupid'). These quotes you make about having gotten so angry about a message board that you were violently shaking in your chair and felt yourself capable of hitting women . . . anger's not a bad thing unless you act on it. Bashing isn't great, but it isn't physical violence. Even better is learning how to stay engaged in an ongoing dialogue by expressing what it is you disagree with and why and being able to say 'Boy, am I ever pissed right now.' Conflict isn't an inherently bad thing either if it's motivated towards fleshing out the truth and gaining new insight. I think anger and conflict get a bad wrap when they're misused - disproportionate and misdirected. Some people on the boards do a really good job of managing conflict and anger without resorting to namecalling - yes, Shockalot for the most part is pretty good at this (probably because he gets a lot of practice at it :P )

I did greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions here on the boards as I do everybody's. Lots of funny, silly and thoughtful stuff! Hope you understand that your BB posts were genuinely appreciated and hope to see you continue to feel welcome to say whatever you wish about BB (or me ;) )

Take care, friend.

:)

Phat, my heart really does go out to you because I sense how greatly you try and want to be a kind and thoughtful person to others. Perhaps I should have taken more time and effort to try and make my messages to you less hurtful and more constructive in return.

For what it's worth, my school hooked me up with a therapist after I was diagnosed with a learning disability to teach me to believe in myself - so many teachers had called me 'stupid' my whole life, that even after I was accurately diagnosed I still didn't think trying would make any difference and nothing you could have said would have convinced me otherwise. So when I toss out the 'therapy' remark, keep in mind that I speak from experience :)

Now my problem was internal (believing I was 'stupid'). These quotes you make about having gotten so angry about a message board that you were violently shaking in your chair and felt yourself capable of hitting women . . . anger's not a bad thing unless you act on it. Bashing isn't great, but it isn't physical violence. Even better is learning how to stay engaged in an ongoing dialogue by expressing what it is you disagree with and why and being able to say 'Boy, am I ever pissed right now.' Conflict isn't an inherently bad thing either if it's motivated towards fleshing out the truth and gaining new insight. I think anger and conflict get a bad wrap when they're misused - disproportionate and misdirected. Some people on the boards do a really good job of managing conflict and anger without resorting to namecalling - yes, Shockalot for the most part is pretty good at this (probably because he gets a lot of practice at it :P )

I did greatly enjoy hearing your thoughts and opinions here on the boards as I do everybody's. Lots of funny, silly and thoughtful stuff! Hope you understand that your BB posts were genuinely appreciated and hope to see you continue to feel welcome to say whatever you wish about BB (or me ;) )

Take care, friend.

:)

What a great post, Sam! :)

QUOTE(PhatDaddyG @ Oct 8 2005, 08:22 AM)

I was so angry that I was violently shaking in my chair after reading and posting. I realized that I was letting my emotions take over and thought that the next post I would have made would have been a personal attack towards somebody else. I also felt like there were other posters who may have been on that edge of personal attack as well. As much as I care about all the posters on this board I did not want to see this thread become a slug fest. People would have been banned and the thread would have been removed anyways. I know that I am leaping to conclussions and assuming something before it ever happened, but be honest how many of you were starting to get riled up about what was being said? How much longer would it have taken the thread to continue in the direction it was going before you would have blown up in anger?

People think that I need therapy. Wow. How does one judge who is dysfunctional and functional? This is an internet board, you do not know me in real life. You have no right to judge me like that. You have the right to not like what I post on my opinions and beliefs. I would never say that anybody on this board is dysfunctional and needs therapy. I don't presume to know you by what you say on here. This is a place for people to post their opinions only. So I had a problem with the way a thread was going and asked a mod to look at it. How many threads have you had problems with and asked a mod to look at it, or thought in the back of your mind you wish a mod would come in and edit or remove this thread?

I deserve to be hated for trying to be concerned about other people's feelings. I deserve to be ridiculed and scorned for caring about people I really don't even know. Keep this in mind. It's only a thread people, I didn't have your life ruined by it. You still have your loved ones and friends and family. You still have your job, your house, your car, all your precious things that you own. Why are you letting this get personal to you? Is it really worth fighting for? If so, maybe you need to re-evaluate that.?

As far as I go, well I'd like to thank you for one thing. Thank you for making me realize that I got way too caught up in this board. I will leave you all to this board, you can have it. I will go into lurker mode and not participate in it anymore. I'm sure this will please some of you to no end. Congratulations on pulling off the ultimate censorship. You have one upped me in that area. Where as I had a thread edited, you forced someone to leave. You go! Awesome job. Pat yourself on the back. Have a good life everybody, fight the powers that be, and live long and prosper. I will now slink back into oblivion and let you get back to your lives before I ever came along.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome! I guess the Phatdaddy train ran itself out. What new screenname should we anticipate?

QUOTE(PhatDaddyG @ Oct 8 2005, 08:22 AM)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're welcome! I guess the Phatdaddy train ran itself out. What new screenname should we anticipate?

LMAO!

btw.. Listening to the Fishbowl interview with Kaysar. Guy has the arrogance to say 'The house fell apart while i was gone' and that he chastisised Howie for ruining it of him.

Huh?

Kaysar was FOR THAT plan before leaving and wouldnt stop talkign about kicking James and how it was nearly 'mandatory' for the team.

What a fraud!

Kaysar later admits he urged Howie to get James out of the house ASAP.

Confused by his own answers.. Kaysar then modifies it to say that he meant Howie shoud nom 2 FSers and then 'read James'.

When asked about Erics burn on him "Same Medicine", good old Kaysar cant answer what Eric said about it - instead points how Eric 'broke the rules' by talking out of turn.

Then talks about how 'they' dont want to talk about what happened.

Huh?

Eric DID talk about it and YOU just refused to answer for it.

Fraud.

Ashlea later phones in and says Julie specifically instructed all guests to speak up and speak out spontaneously during the finale reunion.

Fraud

Other fun tidbits: Jennifer went to Kaysar to give HIM a hug... she initiated it despite being scared of Kaysar.

Wow.. Jennifer was STILL One Bigger than him despite the fact he scared her with his deathglare!

Jennifer 3 : Kaysar 0.

James was impressed with how clever and perceptive the FS was during the game.

Kaysar turns it around to being all about how 'mean' the FS HoH was and reminds everyone how disliked they were and claims they didnt 'play the game' hardly at all (Huh?).

[Doesnt discuss how he trashtalked non-stop with SoV and did not play clever either]

Regarding Maggies pledge to share the winnings with Eric (her partner) Kaysar turns it around to say this is how a Cult works.

Huh?

She is sharing with her best friend and partner in the game who helped her win..

Kaysar charges money from HIS KaysarKulties.

WOW.. When asked if he regrets telling all his plans to everyone... he actually hums and haws... says yes but only because they realised what a great player he was but he thought it helped make Arabs look good.

WOW.

Just stop and try and wrap your head around that one.

Gets question telling him he is superloved and so intelligent.. what would he do differently based on what went wrong the first and second times..

Kaysar actually paints a picture of himself as knowing and masterfully understanding everyones weaknesses.. then says he told everyone his plans so they would not be able to catch on to him... the only thing they could do was evict him.

Twice.

Wow.

Yes, you are a master alright.

He plans to do this again.

Kaysar thought sociopath Roddy was his favourite from BB3.

No surprise there.

FSers were so scared of Kaysar at the WrapParty that they had their family approach him and he was still so angry.

They did not speak to him.

Tough Guy!

Gets very heated about another question about Jennifer, He says 'SHe is NOT off the hook' (as if she is to answer for it?) "Make up your Own DAMN Mind Jennifer... enough people dont think for themselves... THAT Little girl.. she got HoH and ...."

Wow.

He will NOT give this up.

Keep talking like there was an 'Sov6' when in fact James and Sarah were not loyal to any team and he himself was planning to evict James right up until his eviction and AFTER his return he would not shut up about evicting James.

For the record, Kaysar is a funny, laughy sincere sounding guy... until you mention women outsmarting him or ask him to explain why he does unintelligent things.

Just like in the House.

Thats your hero!

shock is a clown

Archived