Fishbowl Interviews

Yana

I got my newsletter today from the fishbowl and this is what it said... Just thought some of you all might like to know...

Join special guest Michael Donnellan (Big Brother 6) along with hosts Erika Landin (Big Brother 4) & Josh Souza (Big Brother 1) for a 2 hour block of "Big Brother Talk" Fridays at 1PM (PT)/ 4PM (ET)!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Loverly217

When I click the link, it says choose free or premium & I choose free & nothing happens??? PLease help me, I REALLY want to watch this! Thanks.

Those Rapid Share links never work for me. I must have a corruped file or something. It it the town hall meeting with House Calls?

No, it's an uncensored, candid raucous discussion with 2 guys from fishbowl.com. They are taking phone calls and talking all kinds of shit on everyone. It's great!

Great interview! They are just beginning to find out what we have known about the nerd herd all summer. Sarah's been filling them in, though. Apparently, Janelle put the wrong key in the box last night, lol. She meant to vote for Maggie, according to Howie. It wouldn't have matter, but that is too funny!

Thanks, Bill!

Guest Loverly217

www.Fishbowl.com, that's the way to go. Thanks all. This is really long isn't it? I think I'm going to have to go to bed & catch it tomorrow. I am excited though!!

Archived