Big Brother Season 17 Twists: What would you like to see.

bbjag

Jury votes between final 3 instead of final 2

Everyone is on the jury!!

3 people nominated each week and the two not voted out battle for the next HOH!!

I still like final 2 as I like the drama when one person has to pick who they're going with. Your last idea is interesting though. It could really help prevent a majority alliance from just running through the house. I imagine pawns would be used constantly. The only problem is, who the hell would ever want to win HOH if one of their nominations are guaranteed to have the power the next week?

I want to see things get shaken up.  I'm tired of people not wanting to get blood on their hands too.  That's the whole point of winning HOH.  I want the pot to be stirred somehow.  Make it more entertaining for the rest of us watching.

Guest 6Borders

I still like final 2 as I like the drama when one person has to pick who they're going with. Your last idea is interesting though. It could really help prevent a majority alliance from just running through the house. I imagine pawns would be used constantly. The only problem is, who the hell would ever want to win HOH if one of their nominations are guaranteed to have the power the next week?

I still think Final 3 would be fun.  Just have an F4 comp instead of an F3 comp.  It would keep

things more exciting the last week for both the feeders and the HG's!  They could have sort of

a tournament and then the top 2 have to decide together which person they are taking to F3.

As for the HOH battle, you got the point exactly.  Who would want to win HOH under those

conditions, SO how badly do you want it, how sure are you of your position in the house, etc...??? 

I like it when the HG's have to be on their toes,

have to keep thinking and plotting.  BB has become so boring and predictable and the HG's are

way to complacent.  We have HOH and then POV and then they lie around like slugs or complain.

I know that last year everyone liked Derricks game but I thought it was way too predictable and boring to be honest. It was really bad that everyone knew about Derrick but did nothing about it. I of course sit on my couch and watch and have no idea what it is like to actually be in that house playing that game. I just would like a really strong person to win and not be afraid to put up who they want and not someone safe. I am so hoping that they do not have a house vote this year that iritates me so much. I like the idea of having 3 nominees it kinda mixes things up. Since its CBS I would like to see a hidden veto and who ever has it can use on eviction night that would really shake things up.

As for the HOH battle, you got the point exactly.  Who would want to win HOH under those

conditions, SO how badly do you want it, how sure are you of your position in the house, etc...??? 

I like it when the HG's have to be on their toes,

have to keep thinking and plotting.  BB has become so boring and predictable and the HG's are

way to complacent.  We have HOH and then POV and then they lie around like slugs or complain.

I agree that keeping HGs from getting complacent is a worthy goal but it seems like this would have the opposite effect to me. Even if an HG isn't in a good position in the house, winning HOH is probably only gonna make it worse if their nomination will be the HOH next week. I just picture every HG trying to throw every HOH, which doesn't exactly make for exciting viewing. This is an idea I posted in another topic but I think it could really work well with your idea. Give the HOH two weeks of safety instead of one. This would solve the problem of HOH being strategic suicide while also providing the nice back and forth power struggle your idea adds.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name