Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:58 AM
Episodes 8.01 and 8.02: Title Unknown (Season premiere)
Airdate: Sunday, January 17, 2010 from 9 to 11 p.m.
12/13/09 - Day 8 gets off to a strong start. But be forewarned: Mykelti Williamson's CTU boss Brian Hastings may go down as the biggest, most clueless toolbag in 24 history. And this show has seen a lot of clueless toolbags. Source: The Ausiello Files
12/13/09 - Among the new faces at CTU this season is a character named Jenny. Unfortunately, I can't tell you who's playing her as it would spoil a pretty big twist. [...] It's official: [...] Gregory Itzin is returning to 24 as lunatic ex-prez Charles Logan for a multi-episode arc. Logan will resurface towards the end of Day 8 when Cherry Jones' President Taylor reluctantly enlists her disgraced predecessor to assist with an escalating diplomatic crisis. Source: The Ausiello Files
12/13/09 - [Paul] Wesley played Stephen, Kim Bauer's husband, and will reprise the role this season. Source: TV Guide Online
Posted 27 December 2009 - 10:27 AM
Eight Things Jack Bauer Should Know for 24's Eighth Season
Dec 27, 2009 12:38 PM ET by Natalie Abrams
As you prepare to embark on your eighth action-packed day, TVGuide.com thought it wise — after looking into your future (i.e. the first four episodes of 24's Season 8) — to pass on a little advice.
1. Remember to cherish your friends: Chloe O'Brian (Mary Lynn Rajskub) has put her job — and sometimes her life — on the line for you. Though you'd love to hightail it back to Los Angeles, there are more pressing matters in New York.
2. Remember that New York is a world capital: with world issues. These 24 hours will be unlike anything you've seen before. The threat is on a much bigger level, involving a nuclear superpower in one of the most volatile places in the world.
3. Remember that you're an oldie: Sorry, Jack, but this is a new CTU and not everyone knows you like we do. You may not be able to get away with the same tomfoolery you used to. Tread lightly.
4. Remember that no one can be trusted: Keep that in mind while interacting with the new kids. Brian Hastings (Mykelti Williamson), the head honcho at the New York CTU base, may not be on your side. And he's not always the brightest crayon in the box, so watch your back.
5. Remember that not everyone is a bad guy: Just because someone gets busted doesn't mean he — or she — is guilty. So even when you think you've finished your mission, keep your head in the game.
6. Remember that being good on the job doesn't make you good at everyday life: While Dana Walsh (Katee Sackhoff) may know more than Chloe the ins and outs of CTU's New York office, she isn't as perfect as she seems. We do like her soon-to-be hubby, Cole Ortiz (Freddie Prinze, Jr.) — and we think you will, too.
7. Remember that Renee Walker (Annie Wersching) went through a terrible ordeal last time around: We know you're worried about her and you're trying to help her, but seriously, keep a closer eye on Renee. By hour four, you'll regret agreeing to let her back in the field.
8. Remember that there's more than meets the eye: You've dealt with spies, traitors and moles, so this day should be a piece of cake for you...or not. Be especially mindful of this when it comes to President Omar Hassan (Anil Kapoor).
Here's hoping we see you back in Los Angeles soon,
P.S. Thanks for making it so easy for new kids to follow your journey. The reintroduction of the CTU has helped!
Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:35 PM
"HUMAN TARGET," "24" LOSE NFL LEAD-IN
By The Futon Critic Staff (TFC)
[01.05.10 - 12:18 PM]
LOS ANGELES (thefutoncritic.com) -- FOX's loss is CBS's gain.
The NFL announced yesterday that CBS will air the late game on Sunday, January 17, spoiling FOX's long-standing plans to use said Divisional Playoff coverage to boost the season premieres of "Human Target" at 8:00/7:00c and "24" at 9:00/8:00c that night.
How long-standing? FOX went as far as making it part of its upfront announcement back in May.
The network will instead offer up an encore of "24's" season seven finale at 7:00/6:00c that night, which was originally set for the West Coast only.
CBS then, with the addition of NFL coverage through the 7:00/6:00c hour, will bump "60 Minutes" to 8:00/7:00c followed by a new "Cold Case" at 9:00/8:00c and a repeat of "NCIS" at 10:00/9:00c.
Sunday, January 17 (CBS)
4:30/3:30c (approx.) - "NFL: AFC Divisional Playoff: TBD @ San Diego"
8:00/7:00c - "60 Minutes" (Special Time)
9:00/8:00c - "Cold Case"
10:00/9:00c - "NCIS" (Repeat)
Sunday, January 17 (FOX)
7:00/6:00c - "24" (Repeat of Season Seven Finale)
8:00/7:00c - "Human Target" (Series Premiere - Special Night)
9:00/8:00c - "24" (Two-Hour Season Premiere - Special night)
Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:25 PM
Who just knows Jack Bauer would never have let no stinkin' explosive underwear get by him...
Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:24 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users