who is arguing i see folks having a discussion

which if you didnt want to partake

you shouldnt have enter the thread

the thread clearly said maggie

jmho

see grown folks are having a discussion

nothing more

jmho

^I think that's something that many of the better players have done, allow other players to trim down numbers and cruise. I guess one thing you have to evaluate is the player vs. the competition in their season, but taking advantage of less smart players is certainly a good move. I don't really enjoy her a whole lot, but I wasn't following feeds during s6 and so i'm not totally certain about what all went on behind the show (quite a lot in most cases). IMO James was a really good player and got absolutely screwed by a really dumb move by Howie

James was a complete moron. If he hadn't been ridiculously over-aggressive, Howie would never have put him up, and the NH wouldn't have won. James brought down the entire SOV with his pathetically sloppy attempts at double-dealing. He then played the exact same stupid strategy in all-stars and found another early exit.

the thread topic inside is hilarious to me :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

how can you say someone that has won bb as being a worst player

if you win you are the best of the best

and to win as a woman in bb is impressive as it is

only three woman have won bb

3/10 winners have been a woman

to debate someone that has won bb as being a worst player

speak volume as someone grasping for straws

jmho

how can you say someone that has won bb as being a worst player

if you win you are the best of the best

What makes it funnier is she won on BB6..with Janelle...who ppl consider to be one of the best LOL.

Ill even give credit to Dan (who I despise) for making it to F2, but half his money should go to Keesha for making it happen in the first place.

Okay, so I'm in here reading in between making batches of cookies. I wonder why the timer didn't go off so I go to check on the cookies -- they are still sitting raw on the cookie sheet on top of the stove!

:rolleyes4:

Nice video Marty! LOVE IT!! Now drink the purple kool aid!! :food-smiley-005:

truth be told i never liked maggie either

bb6 was the last year i had a fav

and that was james and he sucked at bb

ever since then i just root for gameplay not any particular hg

jmho

shee won, she evidently played the game well, but I hated her to the core,lol, she is my all time most hated player in BB history, I Agree with UPV

That was a great season. Couldn't stand Maggie and Ivette. It took me a while to realize that Maggie had game. It's because of that season I began to think that the winner is the best...no matter how they played. Last man standing is the winner, end of story.

Loved Kaysar (until his hand came off the button and then I realized what a fool he is) and couldn't stand him in all-stars. The same for Janelle who I think is overrated.

Loved James when it was too late to actually root for him. I agree that Sarah ruined his game play.

Archived