Sign in to follow this  
andrew1986

days of our lives full episodes

i am wondering if someone can help me i live in the united kingdom and we dont get days of our lives over here so i was wondering does anyone know where i can download days of our lives episodes for free, i am looking for episodes from june 2011 onwards if anyone can help.

thanks

andrew

i am wondering if someone can help me i live in the united kingdom and we dont get days of our lives over here so i was wondering does anyone know where i can download days of our lives episodes for free, i am looking for episodes from june 2011 onwards if anyone can help.

thanks

andrew

That is an awful lot of episodes to catch up on!  (Over 1000, to be sure.)

In my opinion, you would be way better off just reading the episode recaps, which are available (for free) on the official NBC webiste.

Link (June 1st 2011): http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/episode-guide/season-46/wednesday-060111/11601

If you're resigned to watching all the episodes, however, believe it or not, there is a ton of D.O.O.L. on YouTube.

(Try searching "Days Of Our Lives Full Episode" plus the date in question.  You might try MM/DD/YYYY format, or also try spelling out the month.)

(P.s.  If you're looking to actually download the episodes, there are ways to download from YouTube, but one by one.)