Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

Survivor 2ND Chance

Guest 6Borders

16 each, males and females, and you MUST vote for 10!!

How much more obvious can Survivor be as to who did not win this season by putting them (of this season) in as "2nd Chance"???

I (only because it rained here in California and I had indoor time on my hands) voted for the people the farthest back in Survivor history, not because they were good or memorable, but only because I have not seen them in a while so they were the lesser of Survivor obvious!

I thought the same thing. Did CBS actually reveal its own spoiler?

No Jeff said their names on the list have nothing to do with weather they won or lost. If they won then they go to the next on the list. 

bammm

I too pick mostly from the "way back" list. I did pick the fireman from Louisiana only because that's my home state. I barely remembered any of them.

Guest 6Borders

No Jeff said their names on the list have nothing to do with weather they won or lost. If they won then they go to the next on the list. 

bammm

Jeff hides behind CBS's marvelous team of legal beagles, where "2nd chance" in their world means "would you give

a 2nd chance for someone to win another million dollars" without saying it??"   If it did, and Jeff said outright "it could mean a million dollars for a new person or anoher million dollars for someone who already won the game" would you vote for anyone on World's Apart??  I know I would not even if they were my favorite!

Marty, if I am wrong and the winner of World's Apart is back on the next season I will buy you a bag of

your choice of pet food!!!

I'm excited for this! I really like all-stars seasons and they've only done two of them fully. What I don't like is half-assing it and throwing two returning players in with a bunch of newbies to run through like they kept doing a few seasons ago. But if you think about it the best season of Survivor by far was an all star season. I think players are way more interesting and strategic after they have a season under their belt and a chance to gain a feel for the game.

I'm pulling for several of the guys to get back on. Spencer, Mike, Vitas and Andrew. They all seemed to play the game really hard, which I appreciate. I also want Shane in there because he is a nutball and is amazing TV. For the women, I want to see Ciera in there because she plays so hard she voted her freaking mother out! Also want to see Abi-Maria for great TV just like Shane and Kass for the chaos. I really hope the voters consider the entertainment value and don't just vote for the likeable people.

My top 3 males are Spencer, Joe and Jeremy. I even voted for Culpepper (sp) for entertainment. 

The females I had a hard time picking. I really don't have any standout favorites. I just voted for those that I thought would entertain me the most. 

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/second-chance/

My top 3 males are Spencer, Joe and Jeremy. I even voted for Culpepper (sp) for entertainment. 

The females I had a hard time picking. I really don't have any standout favorites. I just voted for those that I thought would entertain me the most. 

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/second-chance/

I voted for Jeremy and Culpepper too. I don't know why but I didn't like Joe. Maybe because I was just annoyed at how much he was being worshipped for very little. Looking pretty and winning a bunch of challenges doesn't impress me much. Oh well, I voted for Natalie just so I'd have a little eye candy next season so I guess you women have a right to do the same. :)

Looks like Sharin will be in the game for sure. She has a big fanclub. 

I'm voting Stephen and 9 other randomly chosen men

I can't for the life of me remember Stephen. 

NONE

all completely FORGETTABLE

Guest 6Borders

Not looking forward to seeing Sharin or Abi but at least it's all people who

have played the game before!

It might be interesting to see how the old timers fare, not having played

the game in so long!

Stephen Fischbach came second to JT in Survivor Tocantins.  He currently recaps Survivor with Rob Cesternino on Rob's website.  They are self-proclaimed Survivor Know-It-Alls.  I like him.  He's definitely my guy going into this next season.

Oh ffs

NOT to chose from...