Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Hey.. do you guys remember the time Kaysar rose up to strike Ivette in the face.

I liked James comment on that afterwards which went like this (to his partner Eric) "The ONLY person who was actually violent was Kaysar.. when he threw a water bottle against the wall and then rose up to strike Ivette in the face..."

He adds, "Who can sit there and look me in the face and say he is AGAINST Saddam.. who actually killed members of his (Kaysars) own family but will rise up as if to strike a woman in the face for what.. talking back to him?"

Hey.. you guys remember that?

That was an AWESOME comeback from James against Kaysar.

Oh yeah.. Eric tried to go at Micheal.. A 6'3 muscular MALE with a Black Belt in his martial arts.

So that cancels out Kaysars attack on Ivette.

Good point.

SHOCK YOU ARE CALLING PEOPLE MORONS? - Okay where's your monkeys to step in and tell you how awful you are for calling people names. YOU PEOPLE ARE THE BIGGEST HGYPOCRITES. You pick apart everybody elses posts but allow Shock to be the biggest ass on this board.

What do you think of Shock calling people morons? You are the biggest hypocrite on this board.

What up, Fizzle. I miss you! :)

Spike, we are all wasting our time. Talking to "EWWWWWBOY" is like trying to teach a four year old global warming.

Yes, Ginger, I know, I know. But after every 10 or so of shockie's ridiculous posts, I have to TRY again! Can't help myself!!! :P

Hehehe - funny how he changed his siggy line back after my post. :lol:

i was watching the daily show, and i paused it when it was coming back from commercial, and the frame it paused on made it look like John Stewart was scared and/or constipated....lol. While in real time, you never see that expression, it just goes to show, a small frame of a rolling shot can be construed to something different. I guess why theres spinmasters!!

Such a good point, Mikede! Freezeframe anyone at the right (or wrong) time and you can get just about any expression you want.

Guest Shockalot

Dear Disgusto (Spike Luv)

Do you realise how mindless and outrageously phoney you are for actually 'taunting' me even though I did NOT rub your shame in your face.

Even gave it nothing more than a 'wink'.

You should be totally ashamed and too embarrassed to even show up after that but instead you just make blatantly stupid attempts to 'turn it around'.

You would not stfu about the fact I specifically left a BB game and TOLD YOU that, while nobody was to blame, the situation would take the fun out of the game.

I WAS RIGHT YOU IDIOT!

YOU literally lived out exactly what I predicted and YOU were the one who actually proved it out beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was RIGHT ALL ALONG you moron.

Now, did I rub it in?

No.

Did I taunt you about how much of a flaming stupid fool YOU must look like after all that?

No.

But just to remove any doubt about what a horrible little piece of spiteful craptitude you really are - you are now actually (amazingly) trying to use 'scoffing icons' and idiotic 'arguments' to make it look like you should be doing anything less than apologising to ME and THANKING ME for warning you in the first place and then acknowledging I was RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING and you should never have Doubted me.

Butttt... I guess its another 200+ days before you thankfully put me and everyone else on 'Ignore' and can be forgotten.

Yeesh.

Yo, Sweetie! If you are going to rant against Ginger, why are you using my quote? You have yourself talking in so many circles and making no sense. You must be lost. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, because you have your head so far up Shockie's ass you must be tasting Eric!

You know what you are. Everyone knows what you are. You are nothing without your cohorts. Go the hell home before you get yourself hurt, little biatch! :P

ROFL, there you go with the namecalling and flaming again. It just proves you've been owned when you have nothing but insults to contribute. As for Shock, I agree with Blah that anyone who can get you and your ilk riled up are okay in my book, at least HIS posts are entertaining. :)

Hey.. do you guys remember the time Kaysar rose up to strike Ivette in the face.

I liked James comment on that afterwards which went like this (to his partner Eric) "The ONLY person who was actually violent was Kaysar.. when he threw a water bottle against the wall and then rose up to strike Ivette in the face..."

He adds, "Who can sit there and look me in the face and say he is AGAINST Saddam.. who actually killed members of his (Kaysars) own family but will rise up as if to strike a woman in the face for what.. talking back to him?"

Oh yeah.. Eric tried to go at Micheal.. A 6'3 muscular MALE with a Black Belt in his martial arts.

Good point.

Wow ... haven't been here in a long time

:::reads posts:::

:::pulls out guiness book of world records:::

let's see ....

longest thread on a blog ... nope, this one is not long enough yet

most insults written back and forth .... nope many more done in past survivor blogs

one person stuck on the same subject for about 5 months....

HEY SHOCK YOU GOT A WORLD"S RECORD HERE!!! (i.e. ivette and kaysar confrontation)

B)

btw how do you remember what james said verbatim?

guess you are watching the tapes of the shows over and over again

you know there is a great world outside your door

time to go an and explore until season 7

cause season 6 is history ...

;)

i was watching the daily show, and i paused it when it was coming back from commercial, and the frame it paused on made it look like John Stewart was scared and/or constipated....lol. While in real time, you never see that expression, it just goes to show, a small frame of a rolling shot can be construed to something different. I guess why theres spinmasters!!

James didn't say Kaysar stood up to strikeIvette... This is more of Shock's input... More of his lies... He did say that Kaysar got violent throwing a water bottle against the wall, but not the rest... Go back and check the updates... There wasn't anything in there about James saying Kaysar stood up to "strike" Ivette...

Look I might get flamed or whatever it is you all do ...but first of all saying Shock probably whatches BB tapes over and over again...Hey go to the Lost forum and we actually say that we do that....every episode!!!! I try to get conversations verbatim and watch scenes in slow motion just in case I missed anything and half the people on that forum do that too....

Another thing..I dont know what James said but if you watched that show the way I did....if your arguing with a man/woman and they jump up out of anger and get in your face...that would be considered being violent....more than likely that person will or wants to hurt you and that can be a very serious situation...regardless of who said what.... I know some of those die hard BB fans watched that over and over again...whether James/Shock said he did or not...you can clearly see what happened for your self

You guys will pick apart a post like vultures... :huh: geesh

I know some of you just flame for the fun of it..you have to be

Dear Disgusto (Spike Luv)

Do you realise how mindless and outrageously phoney you are for actually 'taunting' me even though I did NOT rub your shame in your face.

Even gave it nothing more than a 'wink'.

You should be totally ashamed and too embarrassed to even show up after that but instead you just make blatantly stupid attempts to 'turn it around'.

You would not stfu about the fact I specifically left a BB game and TOLD YOU that, while nobody was to blame, the situation would take the fun out of the game.

I WAS RIGHT YOU IDIOT!

YOU literally lived out exactly what I predicted and YOU were the one who actually proved it out beyond a shadow of a doubt that I was RIGHT ALL ALONG you moron.

Now, did I rub it in?

No.

Did I taunt you about how much of a flaming stupid fool YOU must look like after all that?

No.

But just to remove any doubt about what a horrible little piece of spiteful craptitude you really are - you are now actually (amazingly) trying to use 'scoffing icons' and idiotic 'arguments' to make it look like you should be doing anything less than apologising to ME and THANKING ME for warning you in the first place and then acknowledging I was RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING and you should never have Doubted me.

Butttt... I guess its another 200+ days before you thankfully put me and everyone else on 'Ignore' and can be forgotten.

Yeesh.

You can't seriously be calling me - hmmmm, well let's see disgusto, mindless, moron, stupid fool, horrible little piece of spiteful craptitude and then saying I should be ashamed are you???? :lol:

Give us all a break shock - I can just see you now, your face turning beet red, your hands balled into fists, steam coming out of your ears. You're just such an angry little man, aren't you?

You know what happened, and so do I - as well as some others who were there. I should thank you? For what? For the pm's you sent me saying I was a psycho and you didn't know how I slept at night because I nominated you in a GAME???? Okay, shockie. :rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot

You really want to keep trying SpikeLuv?

Ask yourself.. do you REALLY want to keep bringing this up?

Honestly, I do not expect you to acknowledge that I was right.

You dont have to apologise for doubting me.

But it just boggles the mind you are actually trying to antagonise and fake your way through something you probably should be downright ashamed of.

Like I say - I never rubbed your face in it or ran around Mortys boards exposing you or what you did.

This is all ironic though and does fit into this thread and explain why you love Kaysar so much - here you went ahead and 'Punkd' yourself.

and boy are your true and nasty colours showing.

You realise you are undoubtedly what we call a 'Sociopath'?

I dont think you do.

Sociopaths dont have any self awareness that they are I suppose.

I have to tell you I dont watch any episodes of Big Brother or replay them.. I dont even have any on tape.

I do have a memory.

Sometimes I dont recall 'word-for-word' but if you do get a tape of James conversation with Eric - its pretty much exactly the same thing as I was paraphrasing there.

Eric (a little overdramatic) also added in that conversation that 'The bottle hit the exact same place I had been standing just two minutes before that!!"

Well... Ok Eric.

But James was right - Kaysar was the only one who actually commited a violent act.

He should have be disqualified immediately.

IMO... Eric should have too and Micheal as well for his fingering of the women and instigating a fight too.

But it just boggles the mind you are actually trying to antagonise and fake your way through something you probably should be downright ashamed of.

Like I say - I never rubbed your face in it or ran around Mortys boards exposing you or what you did.

This is all ironic though and does fit into this thread and explain why you love Kaysar so much - here you went ahead and 'Punkd' yourself.

I dont think you do.

I have to tell you I dont watch any episodes of Big Brother or replay them.. I dont even have any on tape.

I do have a memory.

Sometimes I dont recall 'word-for-word' but if you do get a tape of James conversation with Eric - its pretty much exactly the same thing as I was paraphrasing there.

Eric (a little overdramatic) also added in that conversation that 'The bottle hit the exact same place I had been standing just two minutes before that!!"

Well... Ok Eric.

But James was right - Kaysar was the only one who actually commited a violent act.

He should have be disqualified immediately.

IMO... Eric should have too and Micheal as well for his fingering of the women and instigating a fight too.

Oh so now you know all about psychiatric disorders, eh? Your knowledge is endless and so is the bullcrap you keep spewing on this board.

Oh Sweatpee, the defender of all humanity, where are you? Your idol just called someone "disgusto" and a "sociopath." Don't you think it's horrible to attack someone's character? Oh nevermind, Sweat I forgot your just a hypocrite in Shock clothing.

Oh Sweatpee, the defender of all humanity, where are you? Your idol just called someone "disgusto" and a "sociopath." Don't you think it's horrible to attack someone's character? Oh nevermind, Sweat I forgot your just a hypocrite in Shock clothing.

ROFL, you just can't quit can you? You have to flame and flame away when you are wrong and have no other option. You have shown in this thread just how nasty you can be with your namecalling and flaming. I have already acknowledged that Shock is wrong for calling names, so there really is no logic to your argument. Get over yourself and move on. Hopefully you have learned that just because people don't agree with you it's not acceptable to call them names, flame them or make fun of the way they look. If someone gets under your skin so much that you can't control yourself, there are always anger management classes. :lol:

Guest Shockalot

Spikesluv.. is there a situation where we can convince you to voluntarily leave the forum?

Like if we asked nicely, or perhaps held a 'BB Style' vote of some kind?

Nobody can force you to leave so dont debate that with me - I just wonder if there is a way that you actually would leave?

Just asking?

Good point.

No I don't remember that. I must have been watching a different show...

Guest Shockalot
No I don't remember that. I must have been watching a different show...

Yes, you must have been.

Probably the TV version instead of the 24/7 live version which is not (as) heavily edited and repackaged.

Watch the TV version and you would barely be annoyed to death by Kaysar going on non-stop about how intelligent he is and 'advising' people to the point of them pretty much either ignoring him, walking out of the room on him or telling him to STFT...

.. and that his OWN allies!

I dont think you do.

Hmmm, I didn't do anything, so what would you be rubbing my face in? Oh, you mean when I pm'd you after you nominated me and called you a sociopath? No, wait - that was you who pm'd me and called me a sociopath because of a GAME!!! Get over it, shock - you aren't going to win - you are what we call "the bad guy." You were beaten by me and you acted horribly about it and you know it. You spend way too much time thinking about me, shock! And you spend so much energy posting about dark, negative things - why don't you put some of that energy into positive things - I'm sure you'd be a much happier person! I really worry about you. :blink:

Spikesluv.. is there a situation where we can convince you to voluntarily leave the forum?

Like if we asked nicely, or perhaps held a 'BB Style' vote of some kind?

Nobody can force you to leave so dont debate that with me - I just wonder if there is a way that you actually would leave?

Just asking?

Well, shock, you COULD just put me on ignore!!! :rolleyes:

Guest Shockalot

Fact: I quit an online BB game when it was (accidently) revealed who (most) of the players were in relation to Mortys.

Fact: I clearly stated that it would make the game predictable and consequently take the fun out of it.

Fact: I was proven correct when the obvious nominations and prealliances took place and players quit. (I call this 'taking the fun' out of a game).

For the record: This was stated by me BEFORE even the nominations took place. I was right.

Now anyone reading this should love the next part on this so keep reading....

Fact: Spikesluv would not shut up about this and repeatedly 'rejected' my explanation (despite it beng correct already)

Even after that when another player quit claiming exactly the same thing as I predicted (bias taking the fun out of it) she still harped on it.

Now that would be fine and all except you will never believe who actually PROVED how bang-on correct I was in the first place:

Spikes Luv, Herself.

Fact: Spikes Luv accused the Mod of being Biased and then claimed the fun was out of the game and not only quit but encouraged others to do the same and then proceeded to sabotage the remaining game as well.

Whats even more shocking to me - not once did I ever come here to expose your total shame in all this, rub it in or boast about how I was not only bang-on correct but that YOU were the one who proved it beyond all doubt after all.

Theres not 'out' for you on this - you are stone-cold caught, you just 'owned' yourself or 'got punked' or whatever you want to call it - you are just nailed on this.

The fact that I was the one who TOLD YOU SO and the fact that you have been giving my warning 'the finger' doesnt change how incredibly stupid you look in all this.

Like I said.. I never was rubbing it in or exposing your shame. I never came here and bragged how I was right and you were wrong.

But

Its not fair to the other members who dont know any better if you continue posting lies and false accounts over and over (im sure right now you are already planning to make up a 'Lie Version' counter posts).

Further to all this - I NEVER blamed anyone or, unlike you, accused Nebartist of being biased and rigging the game to favour people from Mortys cliques.

I just knew that it would effectively take the fun out of the game for me and others (which turned out to be YOU)

So if you want to even think this is something to 'fight about' or continue lying to other readers who dont know any better....

I suggest you think about these Facts again and how Im not the only one who knows the real facts either.

... As an unbroken rule, I do not use the 'Ignore' function since its pretty easy to just do so by not caring about a post.

I do this with you all the time.

Its just a suggestion that you stop smearing your own feces on everything and everyone on this forum.

It would be more helpful if you went back to the BB chat applets and wallowed in that crapulence where you fit in a lot better.

Just a suggestion.

Dont worry.. I will have a lot more ignoring of you on the way.

This post is not for your benefit anyways and I already realise you wont reply honestly.

This post is more of a 'heads up' to unwitting members who dont yet realise you are a con artist and a really disturbed and rather disgusting sociopath.

Fact: I quit an online BB game when it was (accidently) revealed who (most) of the players were in relation to Mortys.

Fact: I clearly stated that it would make the game predictable and consequently take the fun out of it.

Fact: I was proven correct when the obvious nominations and prealliances took place and players quit. (I call this 'taking the fun' out of a game).

For the record: This was stated by me BEFORE even the nominations took place. I was right.

Now anyone reading this should love the next part on this so keep reading....

Fact: Spikesluv would not shut up about this and repeatedly 'rejected' my explanation (despite it beng correct already)

Even after that when another player quit claiming exactly the same thing as I predicted (bias taking the fun out of it) she still harped on it.

Now that would be fine and all except you will never believe who actually PROVED how bang-on correct I was in the first place:

Spikes Luv, Herself.

Fact: Spikes Luv accused the Mod of being Biased and then claimed the fun was out of the game and not only quit but encouraged others to do the same and then proceeded to sabotage the remaining game as well.

Whats even more shocking to me - not once did I ever come here to expose your total shame in all this, rub it in or boast about how I was not only bang-on correct but that YOU were the one who proved it beyond all doubt after all.

Theres not 'out' for you on this - you are stone-cold caught, you just 'owned' yourself or 'got punked' or whatever you want to call it - you are just nailed on this.

The fact that I was the one who TOLD YOU SO and the fact that you have been giving my warning 'the finger' doesnt change how incredibly stupid you look in all this.

Like I said.. I never was rubbing it in or exposing your shame. I never came here and bragged how I was right and you were wrong.

But

Its not fair to the other members who dont know any better if you continue posting lies and false accounts over and over (im sure right now you are already planning to make up a 'Lie Version' counter posts).

Further to all this - I NEVER blamed anyone or, unlike you, accused Nebartist of being biased and rigging the game to favour people from Mortys cliques.

I just knew that it would effectively take the fun out of the game for me and others (which turned out to be YOU)

So if you want to even think this is something to 'fight about' or continue lying to other readers who dont know any better....

I suggest you think about these Facts again and how Im not the only one who knows the real facts either.

... As an unbroken rule, I do not use the 'Ignore' function since its pretty easy to just do so by not caring about a post.

I do this with you all the time.

Its just a suggestion that you stop smearing your own feces on everything and everyone on this forum.

It would be more helpful if you went back to the BB chat applets and wallowed in that crapulence where you fit in a lot better.

Just a suggestion.

Dont worry.. I will have a lot more ignoring of you on the way.

This post is not for your benefit anyways and I already realise you wont reply honestly.

This post is more of a 'heads up' to unwitting members who dont yet realise you are a con artist and a really disturbed and rather disgusting sociopath.

I know I probably shouldn't stick my nose in the middle of this, but there you go again with all the 'potty' talk. Do you realize that you sound like a three year old when you continue to make this a running theme in your posts? If you are trying to make a feeble point I'm afraid that all people are walking away with is a renewed appreciation for what a pompous assbag you are.

Just trying to help you out there bud, you know, school ya a little in the social graces. B)

Archived