Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

Follow the Rules:

1. If I happen to post something you like or dislike - consider it a happy/sad coincidence for yourself.

2. You can answer to me (if you want to) but it sure as hell aint the other way around.

3. In the event I quit this forum (very likely) or I quit an online RPG - it is your loss, my gain. dont whine.

Fun Number 4. ".. and God hates idiots too" its theologically incorrect but an Eastwood quote that sums up why it becomes entirely unneccesary to carry on with people who are 'willfully' stupid. I can carry on conversations with retarded guys but wont entertain deliberately small minded and crapulent spiteweasels seen trolling around the aftermath of BB6. Wallowing in their own crapulance in fact. A few of them are seriously Sick F***s. Im not even 'flaming' when I say that. Serious.

5. Sorry to disappoint any remaining fans (or foes) but Im currently 'on a roll' with spanish lessons, producing some tv stuff, courting some potential mates and finally doing some travelling. As much as I enjoy the escapism that is BB6 and Shockalot - I have other things to do besides mega-post for the *Poop-teens alone.

*Unfortunately, there is a little gang of teenagers roaming about who now sh!t and p!ss all over the emptied dance floor to see if someone will step in it and then they circle jerk themselves over how the remaining stragglers just walked in some.

Just great.

I thought this type of person only dwelled in the RealOne BB Chat Rooms or Yahoo Chat.

I strongly recommend that certain TV watching Cats do not waste what value they have to offer (even if its liberal college textbook 101) on a room full of PoopTeens.

6. Im awesome.

Kaysar was on Punk'd? :o I watch that show all of the time. I never seen him on there. ;) oh well...I guess I will catch the rerun.

When exactly was he on? I wll check for the reruns on MTV.

OK FINE...JUST FORGET IT!!!!!!! IF NOBODY KNOWS THEN WHY ARE THERE SO MANY POSTS IN THIS TREAD ABOUT KAYSAR ON PUNK'D?????? GESSHHHH!!!!

:angry:

Follow the Rules:

3. In the event I quit this forum (very likely) or I quit an online RPG - it is your loss, my gain. dont whine.

Now that's funny!

I can see how anyone who considers it a loss might whine about it, but from what I've seen around here, I imagine that most would see your departure as a cause for celebration, and who would whine about that? (Wine, maybe.)

<-------- Hey, check out my Halloween costume!!!

Now that's funny!

I can see how anyone who considers it a loss might whine about it, but from what I've seen around here, I imagine that most would see your departure as a cause for celebration, and who would whine about that? (Wine, maybe.)

LOL, Buxom! You scared the crap out of me!!!! BTW - I like merlot! ;)

I strongly recommend that certain TV watching Cats do not waste what value they have to offer (even if its liberal college textbook 101) on a room full of PoopTeens.

6. Im awesome.

Ha Ha Ha...last week you're calling Sam, a social worker textbook format poster and now you are asking her to safeguard her knowledge by not speaking to us.

Stay consistent you two and maybe I can respect your posts.

Hey Shock, maybe you can write the "QUITTERBOY"--tips for quitting RPG and acting like a cry baby!

Now that's funny!

You, BuxomeBlonde......are funny! :P

SHOCKIE you're back... :D:D YEah!!! Now your post was too long to read so I figured you were stating that you were glad to be back!!!! Well let me be the first to tell you Welcome back. AND WE WONT MENTION ABOUT THE BB Incident! You left for personal reasons ;) .

Where is that Ping pong ball! :lol:

When exactly was he on? I wll check for the reruns on MTV.

Kay was never on Punk... This is just a title reference to BB :rolleyes:

SHOCKIE you're back... :D:D YEah!!! Now your post was too long to read so I figured you were stating that you were glad to be back!!!! Well let me be the first to tell you Welcome back. AND WE WONT MENTION ABOUT THE BB Incident! You left for personal reasons ;) .

Where is that Ping pong ball! :lol:

Kay was never on Punk... This is just a title reference to BB :rolleyes:

yeah we know this, it's in sarcastic reference to the thread title lol

Guest Shockalot

Did anyone notice since Kaysar got Punked by Eric and Jennifer on the Finale that you dont see or hear all this raving about him anymore.

Its because the public was so turned off by his immaturity they just wanted to abandon him after all.

Now he is doing what?

Nothing.

No Producer wants some guy who is likely to stay bitter and vindictive (possibly violent) if he doesnt get his way on a show and that is gonna happen alot to any actor.

Kaysar Punk'd himself and now he is paying the price.

Eric only added icing to the cake!

Archived