Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

It was ignorant for Kaysar to ask for money... Ok I liked the guy on BB but it's not like he is important enough to be worthy of charging for an interview... On a website???

Isn't it between Kaysar and the Website? If they didn't think it was worth it, they wouldn't have paid him anything.

What is the big deal?

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it between Kaysar and the Website? If they didn't think it was worth it, they wouldn't have paid him anything.

What is the big deal?

It's in poor taste! He should be attempting to build an honest fan base not milking his fans for every penny. The more I hear about him and his ignorance, the less I like him. His 15 minutes are almost up.

RoswellSun

What is the big deal?

I think that most people see it as a matter of ethics and honor with some gratitude thrown in. This web site had a lot to do with his current popularity and it seems like he would be willing to do the interview for free and even pay a little for what they did for him. Unless he thinks he could have done it all by himself.

It's in poor taste! He should be attempting to build an honest fan base not milking his fans for every penny. The more I hear about him and his ignorance, the less I like him. His 15 minutes are almost up.

RoswellSun

Personally, I think there's a lot more important things in the world to get worked up about ... but you obviously are taking it very seriously ... hopefully when the "15 minutes" are up, you can relax and get on to more pressing issues.

Personally, I think there's a lot more important things in the world to get worked up about ... but you obviously are taking it very seriously ... hopefully when the "15 minutes" are up, you can relax and get on to more pressing issues.

The fact that you are responding to me is an indication that you think it's important enough to address. So that makes you a hypocrite when mentioning to me the idea of more pressing issues. In fact, there are more important issues to address than BB but we choose to address BB here. So get off your superior high horse and realize that you're just like everyone else here wasting time posting on a BB board. If you agree then post a reply else it was nice hearing from you.

RoswellSun

The fact that you are responding to me is an indication that you think it's important enough to address. So that makes you a hypocrite when mentioning to me the idea of more pressing issues. In fact, there are more important issues to address than BB but we choose to address BB here. So get off your superior high horse and realize that you're just like everyone else here wasting time posting on a BB board. If you agree then post a reply else it was nice hearing from you.

RoswellSun

Oh my!!! I have been strongly chastised!! And called a hypocrite! Okay ... you are entitled to your opinion ... I stated mine ... I think I was a little more tactful ... but that's alright.

My opinion stands ... it is a matter between Kaysar and the Website that thought he was worth paying. And it doesn't upset me!!

Some people's "taste" is all in their mouth.

:)

I think that most people see it as a matter of ethics and honor with some gratitude thrown in. This web site had a lot to do with his current popularity and it seems like he would be willing to do the interview for free and even pay a little for what they did for him. Unless he thinks he could have done it all by himself.

That's the thing ... who can claim to know what he thinks? Does it matter at all the amount he aked for?Can anyone say for sure what his intentions are? Is it so bad if he only asked for reimbursement for the connection? Who are we to make judgements about him when the people you think are being wronged are perfectly content to give him compensation??? I dunno ... I don't think I'm on a high horse ... just incredulous this would piss off so many people.

Okay, let me have it ... or not ... I'm kind of distracted by the depressing ball game. Go ahead, kick me while I'm down ... :(

Guest Shockalot
HEY WHO KEEPS BRINGING THIS POST BACK!!! :o Let it rest...let it rest. By the way Autumn, what team is playing, if it is the Yanks..GO YANKEES. :P

You would get the idea that the lasting impression was about Kaysar screwing up BB and his own reputation.

Oh wait yeah that is kinda the last story of BB.

You would get the idea that the lasting impression was about Kaysar screwing up BB and his own reputation.

Oh you are such a Kay fan!!! and you know it. HEY you use to be the bad guy on this site...what happen?? :huh:

Let this post go please let it go!!!

HEY WHO KEEPS BRINGING THIS POST BACK!!! :o Let it rest...let it rest. By the way Autumn, what team is playing, if it is the Yanks..GO YANKEES. :P

*LOL* Sparklet! We don't EVEN want to go there! Suffice it to say, your team is doing better than mine. Today may be the last day it matters. :(

*LOL* Sparklet! We don't EVEN want to go there! Suffice it to say, your team is doing better than mine. Today may be the last day it matters. :(

Well I hope your team can does better....SO THEY CAN PLAY THE YANKS...then we can start our own post! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shockalot

Oh you are such a Kay fan!!! and you know it. HEY you use to be the bad guy on this site...what happen?? :huh:

Let this post go please let it go!!!

You guys sometimes think its me keeping posts going but if you stop and look for a second you see its always the Kaysarbangers who just wont let it go.

Even still.. if its worth discussing then its worth discussing.

Personally, I keep waiting to see these great careers and so far I see very shallow activities like 'Bye Bye Bitches' T-shirts.

Thats not funny.. that was a low moment.

Even still.. its a low moment that supposedly should be forgotten about after the show.

Kaysar got a sort of 'cameo' walkon type appearance on a Soap series but I suggest he really shot himself in the foot with his vindictive 'holier-than-thou' attitude and now I doubt we here anything being offered to him.

I can see him in Amazing Race: BB Allstars but by then even the KaysarKulties have long since moved on.

You guys sometimes think its me keeping posts going but if you stop and look for a second you see its always the Kaysarbangers who just wont let it go.

Even still.. if its worth discussing then its worth discussing.

Personally, I keep waiting to see these great careers and so far I see very shallow activities like 'Bye Bye Bitches' T-shirts.

Thats not funny.. that was a low moment.

Even still.. its a low moment that supposedly should be forgotten about after the show.

Kaysar got a sort of 'cameo' walkon type appearance on a Soap series but I suggest he really shot himself in the foot with his vindictive 'holier-than-thou' attitude and now I doubt we here anything being offered to him.

I can see him in Amazing Race: BB Allstars but by then even the KaysarKulties have long since moved on.

Vindictive, holier than thou attititude? Why Shocky, sweetie, dahling, I think you must be talking about yourself! B)

Guest Shockalot
Vindictive, holier than thou attititude? Why Shocky, sweetie, dahling, I think you must be talking about yourself! B)

Good One!

Youch!

You got me on that and boy is my face red!

Idiot.

when did kaysar screw up BB and is own reputation???? he helped make the show great... and his reputation is far from screwed. a few kaysar haters are not going to make his popularity go down hill...

face it, kaysar is liked so much more than some of the other houseguest, and it doesnt matter what kind of job he has or will have, or if he got paid or not paid to do an interview... people still love him.

so you dont like him.... cant win them all ya know.

hey shock

old buddy

no one had replied to this post

since october 6

.... and the last post was about

BASEBALL

:::wondering to herself:::

"last post on the 6th and today is the 14th

so who keeps bringing this thread back?"

you (shock)

i wonder why

no one else seems to be

interested anymore

lonely?

dejected?

cat ran away?

dog won't play with you unless you have a raw meat tied to you?

got no one to pick a fight with?

if you need attention

just ask

i'm sure someone would talk to you

(you might need to cough up some money)

just please stop bringing this old thread back

btw you don't need to reply to this post

i don't mind at all

B)

Hey Shocky, do you have anything new to say??? B)

Geez man, you don't have to like him, you don't have to agree with his opinions, but for f-sake please come up with posts related to BB. The only reason I keep feeling the urge to say something to you about this is because you seem to be the one that initiates all the arguments.

Boring.

PS Hey Crappy, I'm open to hearing any sort of response you feel like making (or none at all if you wish) - ALL 4 networks have sports on (3 football, 1 baseball) . . . BOO!!!!! :(

Crappy...you are the only reason to visit these boards lately....keep up the good work. I like your posts. :)

Guess we have a difference of opinion :(:(:(

But if Crappysucks is going to be dishing it out, he has to be willing to take it and he doesn't seem willing to do that. Orion made mincemeat out of him, and he won't answer my posts . . .

I mean, one thing I never did get is when I first brought up the fact that I thought his whole line of 'bitchslapping' posts was more like bullying he backed down COMPLETELY and disappeared for like 3 days. Granted Orion was verbally kicking the sh_t out of him so it really didn't have anything to do with me, but still - if what he was doing was truly 'fighting the good fight' as he liked to call it, why weren't you guys (Crappy, Ginger, etc) making the case for his line of posts to get me to see the light?

I don't get it, but I'm always open to being enlightened (by anybody - Crappysucks, Gingersnaps, whoever . . . )

PS You know, I just noticed that Crappy's signature still hasn't changed - it's got the 'knight in shining armor' bit. And I've seen you hear at least 3x today. Is there anybody other than Crappy and Ginger who actually sees him like the way he does, or am I the one that is delusional? If Crappy really is the 'knight' in all this, please by all means - SOMEBODY try and set me straight because I'm now thinking he's just as delusional and annoying as the real Crappy.

Geez man, you don't have to like him, you don't have to agree with his opinions, but for f-sake please come up with posts related to BB. The only reason I keep feeling the urge to say something to you about this is because you seem to be the one that initiates all the arguments.

Boring.

Meanwhile it's ok for shock to call people idiots & whatnot?

Meanwhile it's ok for shock to call people idiots & whatnot?

Gahd - THANK YOU for responding!!!!!

Obviously, there's nothing productive or respectful about calling somebody a derogatory name - unfortunately, we're all probably guilty of this at least once or twice. And yes Shockalot does unfortunately resort to namecalling quite a bit. But I think if you look at the situations where most of us are reduced to name-calling other posters, it's usually out of frustration - the conflict we have become embroiled in is not moving in the direction of resolution, people are feeling misunderstood, and they don't know how else to get their point across. Since Shockalot is constantly swimming against the tide, he tends to get in this situations of frustration more than the rest of us, and therefore apparently has a higher rate of namecalling.

Now Crappysucks crapped out on us sometime in the middle of August. He wanders back a month and a half later, and starts name-calling based on a general disagreement with Shockalot rather than based on any specific opinions, then proceeds to make several posts where he describes himself physically hitting Shockalot and treating him as his slave, done in the name of a 'knight in shining armor' 'fighting the good fight.'

What's this guy's goal? Does he have a larger policy point in mind or is it simply tyranny of the majority? So isn't that censorship? The question then becomes where do we draw the line? Aren't we as a democratic society that values free speech ultimately all better off when all points of view are evaluated based on merit and then discarded accordingly? And since most of Shockalot's points are really full of shit, then why is Crappy so riled up about not being able to argue these points down? Oh that's right, he never tried.

The second problem I have with Crappy's 'goal' is the means used to achieve the end. Depriving another human being of dignity by conjuring up images of them getting treated like a 12th century whipping boy in an attempt to demoralize another human being is really nothing more than an abuse of majority sentiment as a substitute for more legitimate sources of power - knowledge, insight, and analysis. If Mr. 'knight' really wants to be able to declare his fighting good, the only way to do that is to use power ethically (the hard way).

The third problem I have with Crappy's self-appointed 'knighthood' is that he had 4 threads of this 'bitchslapping' going on simultaneously. Power can be very intoxicating, and if Crappy were solely motivated by the desire to silence Shockalot for the sake of the greater 'good', then he would have articulated his goals and delineated his plans to me when I questioned his motives instead of feeling crushed by my lack of gratitude for his 'heroism' and then taking off.

Now somebody may be tempted to argue that I'm taking this too seriously because it's a joke, ha ha. Well 'WHACK' to you - and STFU until I say you can talk, and I didn't say you could talk until you finished licking my slippers. Now go get me my chocolate chip cookie - ha ha ha I'm sooooo funny.

Ick.

Cliffs Notes version: I think Crappy's use of power is lazy, careless, and self-interested - I cannot support this no matter how annoying Shockalot is.

I don't thin it has anythign to do with shockalot being in the minority here- he said I had bad karma simply becaus ei got "bye bye bitches" shirt. A lot of the times people give their opinions & he calls them idiots. There is no reason to resort to personal attacks here- none.

I don't thin it has anythign to do with shockalot being in the minority here- he said I had bad karma simply becaus ei got "bye bye bitches" shirt. A lot of the times people give their opinions & he calls them idiots. There is no reason to resort to personal attacks here- none.

Okay, that's a legitimate grievance. Did you complain about this to him at the time?

I mean, I've totally been in the same situation and told him it upset me to be called an 'idiot' and 'mean' (in the particular context in which I was called mean at that time, because quite frankly I can be a little bit mean unfortunately - something I'm definitely working on). And while he never really apologized, he said he enjoyed my posts and thought they were excellent. Plus he never called me those names again. Of course he'll just come up with something new :rolleyes: , but I mean maybe we all just have to take on that responsibility to stand up for ourselves at the time that the namecalling happens or just let it go.

I don't know . . .

Archived