Kaysar got Punk'd and did his true nasty colours ever show!

Guest Shockalot

I have been looking for the picture and can't find it... I know it's here... I will find it soon and when I do I will post it here, just cause I love you so much Neb...

we were both right..kinda well he is either in the process of closing or opening his hand...this picture show more proof that he did indeed close his hand (in a fist) than not. It is definetely not open

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this happened on July 16 and over 2 months later you are still talking about it. Bad news, the show is over and it appears that Ivette and Kaysar have mended their bridges. Shock/Nebartist, is Kaysar moving into your neighborhood? No, I didn't think so. It appears that you all are just beating the proverbial dead horse.

Don't you believe that it is time to move forward and put the past to rest? Get over it and find something more interesting to talk about. Are you capable of that?

Give Peace a Chance ...

P.S. It appears that someone got Punk'd here and it was not Kaysar ... Beautifully done!!!!

:):lol::D:):lol::D:):lol::D

No I said they looked open to me... Come on Neb... Half full or half empty... Same concept... The whole point I was trying to make is that they WEREN'T clenched and you yourself said they weren't... :P

really but u said they were open...

aaaaaaaahand.jpg

A hand at ease, according to biology and stuff I learned in classes, isnt fully open, nor is it clenched.

Its sorta closed, with the fingers curving in towards the palm..

much like that... *points at picture*

From what I see, it isnt balled into a fist, nor is it wide open (both signs of stress and tension)

Try it peoples,

open your hands, fingers stretched and let the tension go...the fingers will curve in automatically...

Guest Shockalot
yeah now that i see the close up looks more like a fist...Maybe he hasn't hit too many women and tucks his thumb in :o

He was kinda opening and clenching, opening, clenching like he could not decide what way to use them on her - Choking her or punching her?

I suspect a lot of the rage was not only being backtalked by a woman but the fact she has slept with a woman?

There was a freaky sexual contempt in there I bet?

Morgan,

I see you just joined... Welcome... But um what's the shut up to Shock and then the eye roll to Uz about? Uz is a good guy... Shock on the other hand...

Morgan,

I see you just joined... Welcome... But um what's the shut up to Shock and then the eye roll to Uz about? Uz is a good guy... Shock on the other hand...

Shock's a good guy too.

He's intense and writes alot about stuff he believes in, but he's overall, a decent guy.

Oh Gawd not another snow job... I must admit Shock is good at hypnotizing people... Some just don't see where he contradict's himself... First he insists that multi voting won't count and then he insists that WE fingerbanged the vote cause there is no way Kaysar had that many fans... Which is it... The votes counted or they didn't? Then he tries to convince us that he was in a chat with Kaysar and I discounted the fact that his questions were ever even seen by Kaysar... These are just a couple of cases where he himself has shown that even he doesn't believe the things he says...

Oh Yana,

*grins*

I don't agree with 99.98% of what he says.

Deluded? Maybe. But it still makes his posts fun and interesting.

And he now has a few lackeys too!

But yeah, Kaysar IS popular. Eeryone I know who has seen BB6 likes him alot.

Maybe a strictly Morty's poll about whether you like Kaysar or not might help...

wait..

Stratch that, Shock might say we all opened 67 new accounts and voted that way...

Will someone please post the picture in question so that Shoc... I mean Swee... No wait I mean Dumbass can see it...

I dont see any pictures other than the one the Neb has and as far as I can see, that fist is clenched.

The point is they aren't clenched... :D

My god, how can you not see it, his hand is so clenched.

OMG how can you say it is clenched and be the ONLY one to see it that way... The reason you aren't see the pictures in Shock's post's I would think is becasue he figured out he had been punked... Took him long enough...

So you get off on a grown man physically intimidating a woman, rising up against her as if to strike her?

Or are you laughing at the little gay guy who is stopping him?

It has been noted that Kaysar only stopped when the men told him to.

Once again, Kaysar punks himself by responding to the charge that he doesnt respect women by... Disrepecting a woman.

OMG. What a drama queen you are. :lol: If you think that is a clenched fist, can we discuss some oceanfront property I have for sale here in KY? Really cheap too. :rolleyes:

What was so wrong in his answer "Next time think for yourself" frankly i thought it was good to the point, and a lot less than Julie was exspecting she prob wanted him to really let Jen have it. And as far as the look sure it was anger who wouldn't have anger in there eyes, but to overblow it and say it was terrifying is rediculous did Jen look the least bit scared.......doesn't matter what Kayser had done Shock you would have torn him apart better luck next time. (Hell if he sat there and said i have nothing to say you would have had something to say about that too)

What was so wrong in his answer "Next time think for yourself" frankly i thought it was good to the point, and a lot less than Julie was exspecting she prob wanted him to really let Jen have it.

I wouldn't have a problem with it if he hadn't of expected his own team to not think for themselves. Or if he would have told Howie the same thing. I bet he didn't say it to Howie, if he did he probably said it with a wink and a smile..not with such anger in his eyes, why? because Howie is not a woman

OMG how can you say it is clenched and be the ONLY one to see it that way... The reason you aren't see the pictures in Shock's post's I would think is becasue he figured out he had been punked... Took him long enough...

Iam not the only one to see a clenched fist, there have been other post stating it.

it is not clenced at that time but it sure the hell isn't open either...

Oh my...the cup is half empty with booogers!! Where's the close-up pic of HOWIE?? *The most frightening anger displayed on the BB show was HOWIE's anger towards April!! He actually followed her to continue verbally attacking her. Howie is ten times larger than Kaysar and had to be held back a variety of times because he was out of control. How would you have felt with angry Howie coming towards you every day? yikes...where's the PICS OF HOWIE?

Even though there was a large amount of people under one household I agree there is a healthier way for all BB houseguests to have handle their anger but WHY are you all selecting to only post a pic of Kaysar?? The only answer I could come up with is there could be some weird racist bigotry here otherwise pics of HOWIE would also be posted for viewing.

WHERE ARE THE CLOSE-UP PICS OF HOWIE AND APRIL...JANELLE AND BEAU (THEY PHYSICALLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER) AND IVETTE AND APRIL? HMMM...STOP PICKING ON KAYSAR!!

TRUTH: In a court of law Howie and Janelle could have had problems. The law states that it's ok to come close to another in order to confront a person such as Kaysar did but if one continues over a period of time to confront a person such as Howie and Janelle did then it's considered HARASSMENT. The only reason that it was not a complete harassment situation is because April would respond. If they had continued to harass Maggie while she did not respond then they could have had problems. If you're going to post photos then why only photos of Kaysar, and not Howie? TRUTH

Archived