BEST QUOTES FROM HOUSE GUESTS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jimmydot

Eric: If one person in this world is watching this show and sees the way I played this game and says, "I want to have those kinds of morals," then I've won. Because I'm representing my family, I'm representing my morals and I'm representing me.

morals.... you can keep yours king crappy.... lie, backstab, talk about yourself all the time, think you are the greatest, think fighting solves all problems, grab other women boobs, I can go on and on.....

Guest gosarah

Oh yeah, these are all great. I have to say my all-time favorite is what Lemondrop first posted. Janelle: Bye-bye Bitches!!!!! Priceless......this is a BB all-time classic in my book.

But I also love Kay and Jan's late night talks and one time I was listening to them and she was asking Kay about Micheal. She said, "He won't really think I'm a gold-digger, will he? Cuz I was just kidding about all that." Kay said, "No, I don't think he will." She said, "I'm not a bad girl....am I?" He said, "No, you're just confused." She said, "Yeah.......wait, what am I confused about?" He said, "About what you really want." She said, "Oh, yeah." That was the sweetest, most hilarious convo I had ever heard. He seems to know her better than she even knows herself!! I just love to hear them talk to each other. I was secretly hoping a romance would develop and she would forget all about Micheal. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

*revies topic*

Ivette: (In Howie voice) Aww Janie, your so fat!

Maggie: (Talking about Sovs) Why dont you go hang out with your friends? Oh thats right! WE EVICTED THEM

April: I just wanna see James cry

Ivette: I'm about to go Latin on his ass

Beau: (To Janelle) Whos f**king for a Ferrari, bitch?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

I need some houseguests quotes that we all remember from BB6. I am making a BB6 dvd set and would like quotes and favorite sayings by all the houseguests.

Help me out all you BB fanatics! try to remember so real good ones. We know that they said some really stupid and funny stuff this year! lol

I'll start....

"Oh Boy Howie" - Janey

" Mommy, Mommy, I want a Janey Doll" - Howie

"bye bye bitches"

"pack yrou bags jenny"

-Janelle

"I sealed your partners fate- I caught the bigger fish"

-Kaysar

"I swear on my life"

"I care about what kaysar & howie think, i dont' wanna upset them"

-jennifer

"You shouldn't have picked a partner that would tell the whole world you gave head to an entire frat"

-James

"I mean she's just a waitress....I know you're one too Ivette but that's different"

"I know I've had work done but I did them for cosmitic reason, not because I had low self esteem"

- April

Guest Shockalot

Kaysar lying to Maggie:

"Oh.. and by the way Im not a Graphics Designer... no Graphics Designer could have done what I did last week"

Maggie: "Yep, Ok."

(Reference to Kaysar breaking his word because James and Howie told him to)

LOL i heard that he cried like a baby and stomped outta the game like the big sore loser he is!!! :ph34r:

Funny........that's EXACTLY what I heard! Got nominated and went crying out the door saying it wasn't fair! WAWAWA!

Then he tried to get back in, lol!!! :P

Archived