BEST QUOTES FROM HOUSE GUESTS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheGnome

I would just love to see one person say "I nominated you two because I felt like it. This meeting is adjourned."

Guest Adam Without His Apple

I'd love for them to be just completely honest, too..

"I nominated you because you're a bitch, and you? (turns to other HGs. What's his name again? Oh right..) Well, you just don't have personality."

• 3 weeks later...

"What are you gonna do about it, Midget" - Micheal to Eric

That one is my personal favorite. James has had some pretty good ones regarding Ivette's obsession with Cappy. I'm not trying to diss Eric fans here, I just found that quote pretty funny. Post your other favorite ones here. I know there were some pretty good ones.

I don't think these are what you are lookin for but this is why I think Jen and April are a few bricks short of a full load:

Jen says that if they loved "their beloved Kaysar" so much, why are they mad at her? Shouldn't they be mad at Rachel for taking herself off the block? They were greedy with the POV, she says.
Ivette brings up that Rachel told them she didn't condone Howie's behavior, but there was nothing to do. Then she told them that she knew they didn't want her in the big bedroom, so she would sleep in the GR.  

April: I didn't TELL her that. I just said it would be nice if she didn't sleep here.

Do these people even think before they speak???!!

Haha. April and Jen clearly don't have much brain activity most of the time. I love April's prayers when no one else is around. 'Lord please give me strength to ignore that asshole Howie.' Swearing when you pray kinda nulls the whole prayer. lol. I also like Eric's quote "Lights out bitches". Tacky, but hey, I thought it was great. If only everything else about Eric was that great. If only....

Guest Miami26

James regarding Ivette's meltdown during a food competition. Ivette yells out, "Where's Cappy? I need My Cappy!"

James in Diary Room, "Just pick something Dumbass!"

Guest orthogirl

howie "hey, i would like pizza, yeah, pepperoni pizza" also a close second jenn "i didn't lie, I broke a promise" great morals honey...........

Guest mizzshugga

Ivette (minutes after Kay and Maggot were given a surprise bday party): *sniff sniff* "BB didnt remember me and my gf's anniversary!!" *sniff sniff* (Sorry, CBS doesnt sponsor or endorse relationships found on the internet you stupid skank).

Ivette (minutes after Kay and Maggot were given a surprise bday party): *sniff sniff* "BB didnt remember me and my gf's anniversary!!" *sniff sniff* (Sorry, CBS doesnt sponsor or endorse relationships found on the internet you stupid skank).

HAH HAH!

Should CBS even care at all?

James regarding Ivette's meltdown during a food competition. Ivette yells out, "Where's Cappy? I need My Cappy!"

James in Diary Room, "Just pick something Dumbass!"

Lol - I loved that! Just imagining the look on his face when he said that makes me start laughing all over again.

Archived