Bye bye b*tches shirts

Yana

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, that was great! One of my favorite moments, also!

You know what would have also been funny? If, say, hypothetically shock was in Big Brother and someone was ranting at him to give his DOR. THAT would be pretty funny. But, ya know, I bet he would've given his DOR anyway, without any prompting.

Wouldn't you, QUITTERBOY???

Yeah, that was great! One of my favorite moments, also!

You know what would have also been funny? If, say, hypothetically shock was in Big Brother and someone was ranting at him to give his DOR. THAT would be pretty funny. But, ya know, I bet he would've given his DOR anyway, without any prompting.

Wouldn't you, QUITTERBOY???

hypothetically, would he be sucking his thumb too???

You know what would have also been funny? If, say, hypothetically shock was in Big Brother and someone was ranting at him to give his DOR. THAT would be pretty funny. But, ya know, I bet he would've given his DOR anyway, without any prompting. Wouldn't you, QUITTERBOY???

Wouldn't last a week?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mean there's enough people interested in 'ghetto fabulous' to support a website? Or is it just all her lameass friends posting over and over? I wonder what would happen if someone went there and asked her the tough questions. Crappysucks might just have to go and do that...

Archived