Houseguest Pilar Nemer Discussion

morty

bbcan3-pilar-nemer.jpgPilar Nemer

Hometown: Dartmouth, NS (from Mexico)

Occupation: Student This sassy Mexican-born beauty grew up with 10 siblings and knows how to fight for herself.

Describe yourself in three words:

Fun. Outgoing. Crazy (in a good way).

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I don’t really know. I’m just going to go in there and go with it. I have no expectations and anything can change at any time. I think Neda (BBCAN2) played a smart game, not that I think I could ever do what she did. She gave so much thought to everything. She’s very smart and careful. I’ll definitely feel comfortable being all around these people in the house though. I’m one of 10 children! I grew up in a house with 12 people – dinner time at my house was crazy. I know how to fight for my piece of bread.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

My phone because I like to be in the loop. I’m a social person and I like to know what’s happening in the world. I guess you could say I’m a media junkie. But, what’s a blogger again?

Brain vs. Brawn. Which challenges, physical or mental, do you fear most?

Mental for sure. I’m really not great at remembering stuff. If I don’t pay attention I don’t remember. Who fell first? Who wore a red dress? What’s his name? I don’t know! But the physical will be fine for me. I’m a cheerleader and I play soccer. I’m in good shape and can be fearless.

If you won, how would you spend the $100k?

I don’t know. I really haven’t thought about it. I’m really shocked to even be here. Ok, let me think… Right, I would probably pay off school and help my parents out with something. I should really think about this.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I really like Jillian (BBCAN1) and how she competed. I relate to her somehow because we’re both really competitive. I also love Talla (BBCAN1). She is so goofy, just like me. The two of us should not be put in the same room – it would not be safe.

True North strong and free. What is your favourite thing about Canada?

I love the snow, but not so much the cold. The people here are amazing. Moving to Canada wasn’t so hard for my family and me. It took some adjusting – the Mexican culture is very different – but we got used to it.