Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Vince Sly (No Collar)

Vince Sly

vincebio.jpg

Name (Age): Vince Sly, 32

Tribe Designation: No Collar (Nargarote)

Current Residence: Santa Monica, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Traveling through 39 countries; all done on whim, wit and self-actualization.

Hobbies: Dancing, storytelling and Art of all kinds.

What is your favorite sport? Flying Rings / Rock Running.

Pet Peeves: Snoring, people who are lazy, passive, and entitled. Also, junk stuck in my teeth!

3 Words to Describe You: Magnetic, unconventional and intelligent.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. Hair ties and clamp because my hair rapidly transforms into a monster mask that I can hardly see through. 2. Dental floss because I can’t stand junk stuck in my teeth. 3. Ear plugs because I want to kill snorers!

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I’m flirty and use my sex appeal like Parvati. I also have a bit of Coach and Fabio too.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: This is possibly the greatest challenge that I’ll face in life… and YES - A million bucks is a plus!

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m a pillar of support, nearly unshakeable. I’m a conflict resolver and controller. Also, my survival skills almost match my people skills.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I can find a way to connect with almost anyone. I’m fit in body and mind. The “challenges” will be fun!

YOU got it jersey721 and I want to know what size bra he wears. thought he was a full on transexual...that would be interesting on the show...Hear that Jeff?

Guest 6Borders

Total card-carrying JERK!  Wants to be the only rooster in the hen house!

That in-her-face performance with Jenn was beyond ridiculous and should be a

huge red flag to any woman who gets involved with him. 

(prediction:  Survivor likes him so he's going to be around a while and also will

be asked back for a future season)

Total card-carrying JERK!  Wants to be the only rooster in the hen house!

That in-her-face performance with Jenn was beyond ridiculous and should be a

huge red flag to any woman who gets involved with him. 

(prediction:  Survivor likes him so he's going to be around a while and also will

be asked back for a future season)

(prediction) naaaaaaaaaaaa, don't think so.

Damn, a slow day on the Survivor board. Two days since the show aired and no comments on Fabio's love child's departure from the island. Well, at least when he gets to the Loser's Lodge he can spend some quality time with his ego.

I'm always happy when the jerks go home early.  Can't wait to see who emerges as the new jerk on this tribe.