Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

So Kim (White Collar)

So Kim

sokimbio.jpg

Name (Age): So Kim, 31

Tribe Designation: White Collar (Masaya)

Current Residence: Long Beach, Calif. Occupation: Retail Buyer

Personal Claim to Fame: Having the courage to re-invent myself. Last year, I turned 30, went through a divorce, moved across the country and changed jobs. It was simultaneously one of the best and worst years of my life and I’m a stronger person for it.

Inspiration in Life: Anyone who lives life to the fullest, laughs with abandon and loves openly.

Hobbies: Laughing, adventuring, traveling, dancing and LIVING.

What is your favorite sport? Surfing, swimming and eating.

Pet Peeves: Indecisiveness, “princess” attitudes, narcissism, procrastination, losing and complacency.

3 Words to Describe You: Spirited, charming and brutally honest

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. iPad with unlimited battery power – who doesn’t love a good dance party? Not to mention, I could record conversations as needed. 2. Sunglasses – my eyes give everything away. 3. Letters from loved ones – to remind me to have fun, dig deep and stay humble.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I am a combination of Ozzy (physically capable, agile, a bit self-righteous), Parvati (cute, flirty, coy) and Cochran (self-deprecating, paranoid and devious).

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win and become the legendary female sole Survivor who made big moves and didn’t play it “safe!” The million bucks doesn’t hurt.

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I would completely be in my element in the game of Survivor. I live for extreme experiences! Whether that is competing in challenges, surviving the outdoor elements, or strategically navigating alliances, I know I would be laughing and having a good time with the people around me.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: People who know me say I’m the strongest girl they know - physically, mentally and emotionally. Physically, I would kill it in challenges. Mentally, I am extremely analytical and approach things objectively. Emotionally, I know how to laugh at myself and make the best of any situation. And I would have no problem being manipulative in order to further myself!

Stuff has happened to her...now different stuff is going to happen...very different stuff. It will be interesting to see if she has learned something to get her passed this stuff that she has no experience with.

Guest 6Borders

I don't think I could tolerate working for her or with her.  Just too dang full of herself.

If this is what she reinvented herself into I shudder to think what she was before.

Definitely lots of rookie mistakes for someone who self-professed to be totally "in my element" in Survivor! 

She was put in a leader alliance role, admitted she

didn't trust him so she should have tried to get numbers elsewhere, to get him out.

The lie about the neutral box was so transparent even my dogs had it figured out.

Going into tribal and admitting an alliance of 4 when 2 people didn't even know about it was pretty stupid.

I was very happy to see her voted out!

Guest 6Borders

Just heard/read one of her interviews.  Boy she sure has a different story to tell

about how she had everyone's back and she was totally hesitant to take the

Deceit, such a team player...and Survivor basically edited out all that and didn't

show what a great cast member she really was...blah, blah, blah!

This was her 2nd shot at Survivor.  Stick a fork in and don't ask her back!