Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Sierra Dawn Thomas (Blue Collar)

Sierra Dawn Thomas

sierrabio.jpg

Name (Age): Sierra Dawn Thomas, 27

Tribe Designation: Blue Collar (Escameca)

Current Residence: Roy, Utah

Personal Claim to Fame: I was the National Champion Barrel Racer and All Around Cowgirl in High School Rodeo and also a National Champion in College rodeo rankings.

Inspiration in Life: I can’t just pick one. But, my mom and dad are my heroes because they have been through so much and through it all they stay positive. They are my main support system and I wouldn’t have accomplished what I have if it wasn’t for them.

Hobbies: Rodeo, basketball, football, hunting and fishing.

What is your favorite sport? Rodeo, basketball and long distance running.

Pet Peeves: Being late because it’s so disrespectful, when people loudly chew their food and underachievers (at least give it an honest try).

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, athletic and outgoing.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. A radio because music makes my soul happy. 2. A notepad and pen because I love writing down my thoughts and goals. 3. Chocolate milk because I literally can drink a gallon in two days.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati Shallow, hands down, because she’s not overly aggressive and uses her female traits to her advantage, she’s a very intelligent woman.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I truly believe there is little I cannot do. My physical, mental and emotional capabilities are of a man’s level.

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m not afraid to set impossible goals and strive to achieve them. I’m extremely athletic and push my body to its utmost limit.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I am a 6’1” model and most people just see me as a pretty face, but I’m a cowgirl and rancher who doesn’t mind doing a man’s job. I am also an extreme athlete. I played basketball, volleyball and ran track and cross-country in high school (got offered a full ride scholarship for college basketball but decided to take the rodeo scholarship). I am a college student who’s going to school for a master’s in Criminal Justice with an emphasis in Corrections. I believe in strategizing and I am not afraid to push myself mentally and physically.

The horsey, rodeo, ranching set has two sides she seems to straddle both the irrelevant superficial moneyed glamor side and the hard working round up cattle real ranch side...interesting to see what will surface on some remote island

Guest 6Borders

So far she's coming across as one of those that the casting people found when they slipped in

something her horse left, got a bruised butt and were too sore to go looking for anyone else

so she filled the last spot.  Doesn't seem to understand Survivor!

Never seen her ride but I'll wager she's got a 30K horse and being athletic she's mostly

a passenger!

time will tell

Barrel raceing, eh. How hard can it be to beat a barrel in a race. Sorry, I'm bored.

Those eyebrows! 

smdh

was she sober?

Guest 6Borders

She working the tribe as one of the "under the radar" nobody is watching for

because they are too busy picking off the "big threats"

Guest 6Borders

Barrel raceing, eh. How hard can it be to beat a barrel in a race. Sorry, I'm bored.

Considering the amount of (lack of) post interest she has the rest of us are too.

She will probably win the whole dang thing and they will bring her horse

in so she can ride through the finale, with Probst as a rodeo clown.

watching her mustache grow is entertaining

Guest 6Borders

Glad to see her get voted out and even more fun to see the shocked look on her face.

She was a total floater.  No clue!!

soooooooooooooooooo boring