Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Shirin Oskooi (White Collar)

Shirin Oskooi

shirinbio.jpg

Name (Age): Shirin Oskooi, 31

Tribe Designation: White Collar (Masaya)

Current Residence: San Francisco

Personal Claim to Fame: Made Google Calendar the #1 online calendar in the world, and helping take care of my mom financially.

Inspiration in Life: Larry David, because he is a hilarious weirdo who says and does whatever he wants. RuPaul because “fierce queen,” “no tea no shade,” “now sissy that walk.”

Hobbies: Traveling, exotic food, whistling champion and mind games.

What is your favorite sport? Field hockey

Pet Peeves: Quitters and morons.

3 Words to Describe You: Competitive, clever and quirky.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. A goat (or a muffin) 2. Whiskey 3. Beyoncé

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Sandra as a sassy brown woman who doesn’t take crap from anybody. Rob Cesternino as a witty, sharp, know-it-all Survivor nerd who keeps tabs on everybody.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win the ultimate social game, my favorite game in the world.

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’m intelligent and creative enough to outsmart the challenges. I love to eat everything (bugs, slimy sea creatures) and would be great at scavenging protein-rich food. I bounce back quickly from mistakes/losses. People underestimate me and won’t see me as a threat.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I practice “voting people out” in real life and succeed. I’m a fighter and risk-taker. I’m super smart, observant, and don’t let my emotions govern my actions at work, let alone in games. I have no qualms with using people or their secrets to get ahead.

she thinks this is a social game...wait until she gets a dose of weather, hunger, competitions...heading for a reality check this one can not cash

Guest 6Borders

I kind of like her.  Obviously puzzles are not her thing but hopefully

she has other strengths.   If she can keep this alliance going they

can get Joaquin out next!

Gone soon

no soap-- don't think I'd want to stand next to her while she aired her hooch out

puke-gif.gif

everything about this THING makes me want to use a flamethrower on her

her nasty skin

red nose

weird movements

vapid smile

I'm starting to like this girl.  There, I said it.  Good for her that she objected to Will getting his letter from home.  After the bashing she took from him, I'm glad she stuck him where it hurts.

I am so shocked at all the hate for Will on the Internet and all the love now for this girl. She is a wackjob. 

Not letting Will get the letter was just one of her radical attention getting moves. Power to Shirin? 

puke 

I am so shocked at all the hate for Will on the Internet and all the love now for this girl. She is a wackjob. 

Not letting Will get the letter was just one of her radical attention getting moves. Power to Shirin? 

puke 

Why the shock?  Nobody likes a bully and no matter what you think of Shirin, you cannot deny that Will's rant was a vicious, unnecessary personal attack.  Why should she have shown him any kindness after that?

Guest 6Borders

I don't care for her at all but after what Will did I am glad she did what she did

and I'd be happy to see her voted out after Rodney and Will (in that order)

Since when has there not been people yelled at an attacked on Survivor? 

He felt his integrity was being questioned and he was angry. 

I think her outing her family and claiming abuse on national TV for sympathy was wrong. She is one of those proverbial victims. 

The internet is death threatening Will because he called her out. whoooopie dooooo. The nuts on the Internet are starting Will is a Bully and poor Sharin club. 

That was so sweet of her to not let Will get his letter from home. People are cheering her for that? That's messed up. 

Oh and is she still running around camp naked? 

She clearly does not have the backbone for Survivor. 

Help help help I am a victim. 

And people saying it was a vicious attack? WTH? 

Can someone quote what he said word for word. 

" . . . That was so sweet of her to not let Will get his letter from home . . . "

Marty, lets get one thing clear . . . the Survivor producers are responsible for Will not getting his letter from home.  What happened after that is the equivalent to asking Will's COMPETITORS if he can have a do-over in a challenge.

Since when has there not been people yelled at an attacked on Survivor? 

He felt his integrity was being questioned and he was angry. 

I think her outing her family and claiming abuse on national TV for sympathy was wrong. She is one of those proverbial victims. 

The internet is death threatening Will because he called her out. whoooopie dooooo. The nuts on the Internet are starting Will is a Bully and poor Sharin club. 

That was so sweet of her to not let Will get his letter from home. People are cheering her for that? That's messed up. 

Oh and is she still running around camp naked? 

She clearly does not have the backbone for Survivor. 

Help help help I am a victim. 

And people saying it was a vicious attack? WTH? 

Can someone quote what he said word for word. 

Don't like her.

I have a title for him.

People wouldn't like it.

I don't give a sh!t.

NEXT..................

Not meant for survivor. Glad she is gone. 

She's a whacko.

An insecure..

weird..

needy

whack job