Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Rodney Lavoie Jr. (Blue Collar)

Rodney Lavoie Jr.

rodneybio.jpg

Name (Age): Rodney Lavoie Jr., 24

Tribe Designation: Blue Collar (Escameca)

Current Residence: Boston

Personal Claim to Fame: I was captain of the Boston high school all-star football team and the basketball team. Also, I graduated with a bachelor’s degree.

Inspiration in Life: Tom Brady- He is the “G.O.A.T.” He has 3 Super Bowl rings, a wife who is a “10,” loves his line of work, and fires me up. Go Pat’s!

Hobbies: Going to the gym, working out, playing basketball, video games, poppin’ bottles at the club and going to sporting events and concerts.

What is your favorite sport? Basketball and football.

Pet Peeves: When guys take kissy face selfies on social media and poor driving etiquette.

3 Words to Describe You: Loyal, passionate and amusing.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. Cell phone (if it has service). 2. My boys 3. A group of girls

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: No one! Nobody is going to play this game like how you’re about to see me play!

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To show the world I am the total package. I’m not just an athlete or hustler, but I can beat out everyone for the million.

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I am athletic, a hustler, persuasive, a team player, amusing and strong.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: With my smarts, athletic ability, hustle like a salesman and personality, I think I can make it, baby!

Guest 6Borders

A little (ok a lot) rough around the edges, bu maybe he'll 'deflate' a bit

and get his head in the game!!

Jock in love with himself

Cracks are showing.  His true anger management issues seem ready to bust out.

Guest 6Borders

Sooner he gets a trip back to the mainland the better.

He's too much a wanna-bee of too many past players and whomever cast

him should be fired on un-originality casting!  It sucks he is even going to be

on the jury and get a vote!

neanderthal

embarrassed for this meathead

Let me see if I understand this . . . Rodney is mad that Carolyn or Sierra did not sacrifice their basic need for survival (food), thus putting their own chances of winning $1,000,000 in jeopardy, for him . . . because it was his birthday.  Have I got this childish imbecile right?

They are all mentally challenged 

Let me see if I understand this . . . Rodney is mad that Carolyn or Sierra did not sacrifice their basic need for survival (food), thus putting their own chances of winning $1,000,000 in jeopardy, for him . . . because it was his birthday.  Have I got this childish imbecile right?

Ummm, yep Jersey, that pretty much sums it up. If they ever do another Jersey Shore he would be perfect.

Ummm, yep Jersey, that pretty much sums it up. If they ever do another Jersey Shore he would be perfect.

I wish you would stop saying this.  He's from Massachusetts.  We got enough problems of our own to start worrying about this idiot being associated with NJ.

Guest 6Borders

Oh booo hoo about your birthday you spoiled rotten, self-entitled brat who beats

people up (or admittedly would if you were off camera). 

Since this jerk is NOT on the 2nd chance list it either means he won the game or

the fans (and CBS) don't want him back!  Idiot belongs on some remake of the Hantz' TV

in some weird foreign country!  What a lunatic!!

I wish you would stop saying this.  He's from Massachusetts.  We got enough problems of our own to start worrying about this idiot being associated with NJ.

my nephew pitches for the Yankees now... noting your avi

like a spoiled little brat and bring WHAT to the game?

My bad.

my nephew pitches for the Yankees now... noting your avi

Who??????

Chris stayed with us last Spring while with the Rockies.

He and my manboy about to go hiking.

10009301_10202823984992336_906502388_n.j

Us out cruising a lil boat rental in Tempe.

1972481_10202883176472086_505837216_n.jp