Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Mike Holloway (Blue Collar)

Mike Holloway

mikebio.jpg

Name (Age): Mike Holloway, 38

Tribe Designation: Blue Collar (Escameca)

Current Residence: North Richland Hills, Texas

Personal Claim to Fame: Paying off my house in 2 ½ years. It took a lot of Ramen noodle nights, but to see the focus and drive pay off, was priceless.

Inspiration in Life: Don Couch-He is the man and I call him “Dad.” Even though we are in no way related he took it upon himself to teach me how to be man. He is a man of morals and values and he is a man of his word. He means what he says and is who he says. What a mentor.

Hobbies: Disc golf, running and picking up the ladies! Haha!

What is your favorite sport? When I was younger, it was playing football because the sound of someone losing their air is awesome. Now that I am older, it is disc golf because I love the challenge of me against the course.

Pet Peeves: People who are bad at time management. If you say you’re going to be somewhere at a certain time, be there! Also spelling, I can’t stand it when someone can’t spell.

3 Words to Describe You: Loyal, Ambitious and Clever.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. Any ball because I can make a game out of anything, MacGyver-ish in this case. But it would be nice to have a ball. 2. Toilet paper because it kind of stinks rubbing your bum with your hands. 3. Tooth brush because it’s refreshing not having yuck mouth.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Cochran, because he knows the game and how to move pieces; Ozzy because that dude has the best posture of anyone and he’s a bad ass; and Rob because he takes over and gives 110% at everything.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: There’s a competitive fire inside me. I can’t get enough. I live to compete daily in my own life. If you guys let me loose on the challenges you will see. Also, I want to see if I am as good of a manipulator as I think I am.

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I have a never-quit attitude. If I have to die, I will before I quit! I am also confident in who I am and what I can do and can’t do. The ole ‘fake it till you make it’ applies here. I also am a leader; people naturally flock to me because of my outgoing attitude on life.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: My life is constantly changing. At work, I must adapt to what the oil well is doing and sometimes drastic measures need to be taken. In my personal life, I have had to overcome being molested and bullied when I was young and not having a father. Learning to be influenced by the right people has been no easy chore. I have grown into my own skin - I know who I am and what I am about. My faith has made me whole, my family and friends have me strong, and my experiences have made me adapt. Let’s get it on!!!!

fairly real...but Ramen noodles? not eating well...what will being on white rice do to that system?

We do agree on our top favorites. Rob and Ozzy

I want Mike to go home. 

Really what a bunch of misfits left in the game. Hard to have anyone to root for. 

Mike definitely made some mistakes last night but he does have an immunity idol which may just buy him enough time to repair the damage or, hopefully, a bigger target emerges.  He needs to STFU.

Not a Mike fan at all. 

Now that was one fun tribal council.  It doesn't matter that Shirin was still voted out.  That was never an alliance that was going anywhere.  Saving her would have only delayed the inevitable for one more week.  This way he keeps his immunity idol, makes the other 6 question each other's loyalty and, if he can keep a low profile, hopefully sit back and watch the cannibalization begin.  My favorite episode so far.

That was a really good tribal. 

So glad that Sharin got the boot. Pity party over. 

Guest 6Borders

Still my favorite this season but he's another "Survivor 2nd Chanc'er" so he didn't win

"World's Apart"

Still my favorite this season but he's another "Survivor 2nd Chanc'er" so he didn't win

"World's Apart"

Jeff said them being on the list has nothing to do with whether they won or lost. 

I want to like him.. but any IDIOT that thanks his invisible sky daddy for a win....................

ppffttttttttttttttttttttt

Guest 6Borders

Jeff said them being on the list has nothing to do with whether they won or lost. 

BS on Jeff!!

I'm always happy when the right person wins Survivor.  No one can say he didn't earn this.

Guest 6Borders

Played the game hard!!

I liked the fact that he said he wanted to go to the end with "players".

He was pretty much a shoo-in if he'd been F3 with Will and Rodney

but I really thought it would be very close between him and Carolyn!