Sign in to follow this  
JEDI

Dan Foley (Blue Collar)

Dan Foley

danbio.jpg

Name (Age): Dan Foley, 47

Tribe Designation: Blue Collar (Escameca)

Current Residence: Gorham, Maine

Personal Claim to Fame: I had a terrible fear of heights so I faced it head on. I went on my first airplane ride…and jumped out at 13,000 feet. Heights don’t really bother me anymore.

Inspiration in Life: My Dad, Phil Foley. Now that I am an adult, I look back on the things my Dad did for my family (my siblings, my mom and myself) and I realize what kind of sacrifices he made for us. Having been one of the four kids that my parents adopted, I acknowledge even more the love that he gave all of us growing up and continues to give every day.

Hobbies: Anything with my wife, Erin, disc golf and working on my properties.

What is your favorite sport? If I’m watching, Football, and if I’m playing, disc golf.

Pet Peeves: People who drive too slow in the fast lane and won’t get out of the way.

3 Words to Describe You: Opinionated, adventurous and gregarious.

If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why? 1. A deck of cards to help pass the time 2. A picture of my family to remind me of what’s waiting for me 3. Some disc golf discs to help bond with my tribe mates and to possibly use to hunt

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: I think I have Stephenie’s competitive spirit, Tony’s cunning and scheming gameplay, and Rupert’s strength, love of family and stunning good looks. 

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: To claim my rightful place amongst the elite winners of Survivor! Second, to challenge myself in the greatest psychological and sociological challenge ever!

Why You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: Obviously, any challenge that involves a lot of running will not be in my “wheelhouse,” but anything involving gross food eating, strength, swimming, puzzles or balance, I’ll be in it to the end. As for the social game, I am a world class “schmooze” artist. I can charm my way out of almost anything.

Why Will You Be the Sole SURVIVOR: As a landlord, I am excellent at reading people and controlling some pretty out of control situations. As an Irishman, I have a glorious stubborn streak and I hate to lose. As a technician, I have a very analytical mind so I’ll be great at puzzles. I’m also very good with my hands so I’ll be a big help around camp. I am the entire package. Also, I am not above taking the rules of fair play in a spirited competition and grinding them to dust beneath my heel.

Pet Peeves: People who drive too slow in the fast lane and won’t get out of the way.

Heights don't bother him any more...that is cool...and he worked so hard to get here for so many years...I want to see him go far

Guest 6Borders

Coming on too strong right now, but I like him (so far).

He's going to have to tone it down around the "Twit Twins" Sierra & Lindsay!

I'm glad he seems to have a bond with Mike and someone on his team.

I hope he sticks around at least to the merge.

Dan's starting to remind me of "fat basterd" from the Austin Powers movies. :stupid:

He gives me a tummy ache. 

white.. pink.. ruddy.. gummy looking

in your face overly animated

and in 50 years I SERIOUSLY doubt even one female purposely got within 50 yards of this.................. thing.

Guest 6Borders

Liked him in the beginning and thought he knew the game.

Right now I am really glad he does not deliver mail to my house because

he has no clue what is going on!!

Wow, that's got to be a bummer. The tribal where you get to use your special power (2 votes) and you STILL get voted out.

Oh well at least he gets to go to the Ponderosa  and gain back some of the weight he lost..............NOT

Guest 6Borders

Bitter oversized garden gnome!!!

What a sore loser!!

My favorite part of Rodney losing the fire challenge was knowing how much it bothered Dan.