Sign in to follow this  
nebartist

Charla and Mirna

How great would it have been if Rob and Amber would have been in the same race with Mirna and Charla?? Okay i think it would be great :)

There is always hope for an Allstars!!

Guest ranster627

I think they may have gotten along Neb!

WOW! this has to be the cheeriest thought of the day, Mirna takes on the male of the species!!! My mind is failing me, or maybe its just this incense my son keeps burning...who was it that Mirna sliced and diced with her mouth, it was a guy, she was always on his case about something.

Oooh, they hated her..she was great..who was that?

Guest cappy
The pizza shop brothers?

YES..that's it..and Colin!! She yelled at Colin too!

I liked when one of them told the guy at the airport that Collin was a criminal and not to sale him a ticket!! I think it was Merna. Her and Rob would work well together too :D

Collin's woman blocked the doorway and charla just ran right under her arms LOL!!!

OH please let there be an Allstars!!

That's right..she ran right through!! :lol: Christie banged up Mirna though..threw her an elbow

Thats who I was thinking of, Colin.........yeah, she had all kinds of nice things to say about him. Remember when she told someone they were crazy people? She was wicked.

You may as well throw Jonathan and Victoria in there. Personally, I would like to see team Guido from the first AR come back. I thought they were off the charts, now they seem like twinkies compared to some of these other couples.

Oh no Mirna cracked me up! I mean, she could be abrasive but I still got the biggest kick out of her. She backed down from no one.. You gotta respect that!

Guest cappy
Charla wasn't bad, but man Mirna was a beotch!

Charla and Mirna actually are very nice people.

Guest cappy
have you met them cappy??? do tell!

Eventually we would have met. Anyways, Charla and Mirna live in Towson, Maryland which is about a 5 or 10 minute drive. I met Charla when she was opening her new $29.99 Tennis Shoe Warehouse in Bel Air. Anyways, I was walking down the sidewalk and she says, "Sir, can you put this open flag up for me, I cant reach it." So I turn around and Charlas just staring up, smiling at me. So I say, "Werent you on the Amazing Race" She says yea... with that little smirk on her face. Charla told me that the race wasnt hard for her having a case of dwarfism and thats pretty much it. Oh yea, Mirna works right up the road.

I woke up this morning and turned on my tv and saw that charla and mirna were on the price is right, i was waiting for them to be called on contestants row but niether of them did. but they were in the second row and i saw both of them, they both looked excited to be there. just a bit of information and if you know that price is right has re-runs of todays episode you can check it out. they are in the second row right behind contestants row. you cant miss them.