Sign in to follow this  
Guest 6Borders

This Season's "twists"...

Guest 6Borders

So far I am not liking this season's format. 

What is the point of Exile Island???

I do not like that only one person from each tribe plays for reward and that they play against their "loved one".  Seems to me this robs the rest of the tribes of the experience of playing Survivor.

Also looks like they are going to pretty much repeat the blood vs water challenges from last time, and the cast seem to be quite a few stereotypes of  last time.

I'm right there with you 6Borders.  After the fabulous last season, it blows my mind that they would do a 180 and give us this crap.

I like exile island. It stirs it up a bit...

Exile Island is a curse because being there causes some people to make really stupid moves.

Jeremy won the first challenge in Hero Arena which sent Val to EI. where she got a clue to a HII. Val didn't find the idol and was voted out.

Julie won the second challenge in Hero Arena which sent Rocker to EI, where he got a clue to a HII. Rocker found the idol and was voted out.

This week, Wes won the challenge in Hero Arena which sent Keith to EI, where he got a clue to a HII.

Keith has been to EI twice so I hope he finds the idol at the Hunapu camp and keeps it to himself. I cannot imagine Keith being a target if they lose the next IC because Drew seems to be making himself a bigger target.

I rarely if EVER see it have any effect.

More like oh look they're back and carry on. 

yawn-o_zpse8477565.gif

Sign in to follow this