Who from BB16 would you like to see in a "BB All-Stars"?

stevea11

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee  NO FRANKIE, no Zack, actually..done with all of them!  Maybe Chicken George lol?  1st couple seasons , even up to 5 were great, after that it went dnhill for me.  Last 3 seasons , purchased live feeds & stopped watching mostly til the end nite & interviews.

I think they should have a season with all winners as well. Or atleast people who made it somewhere in the top 3 in their respective season.

They don't even have enough winners to fill out a cast let alone winners that would actually be willing to do it again.

Anyways, if they do an all-stars, I think Nicole and Derrick are the only ones I'd want to see back from last season. Nicole just had a really unique and quirky likeability that I find really rare and I still consider Derrick the best all around BB player of all time, even though he had an unfair advantage with his entire career pretty much sculpting him for BB. I'm curious if he could make it to the end again if everyone went into it knowing he was an undercover cop.

I would boycott an All-Star season if Frankie "effing" Grande ever makes another appearance.  And I couldn't take another season of Derrick schmoozing the audience in the diary room.  Nicole and Hayden would be my choices.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 6Borders

Maybe a season of all the first people voted out.  I barely remember

any of them  and we didn't really get to see any of them play!

I'd still rather see ALL new people!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name