Who from BB16 would you like to see in a "BB All-Stars"?

stevea11

So, BB16 is in the history books. If they have another BB All Stars who would you like to see on the show from this season? The rules are simple: Pick the two houseguests from BB16 you think would/should be on the show.

My two are:

1. Zack

2. Frankie

Guest 6Borders

I typically detest Dull Stars but I know it's a BB given.....

My yes's are:

Zach (I will talk to him about being a good dog owner, after his mom gets thru with his stipend buying new furniture his dog chewed up in 97 days that is).

Hayden:  I would like to see what kind of game he is capable of playing given the chance

Nicole:  Same reasons as Hayden (but really would not like them together in the house)

Caleb:  I would like to see what he might do differently (give up the exagerations son and do what you are good at doing)

My no's:

Donny:  he was my #1 Fav HG and I would invite him and his GF over for dinner but would not want to see him play again

Cody:  He played a decent game but he was basically a bore

Derrick:  Let BB16 be the legacy.  I think he would fall on his badge in Dull Stars and be out by week #2

Frankie:  Definite NO.  Put him on some stupid out-of-sight 'n- mind celeb show on some obscure channel

Victoria:  NO WAY...I would call Coastal RollOff and toss my new flat screen off the balcony and into the dumpster if I ever had to see her again!

(Brittany, Amber, Jocasta, Devin, Joey, PaoPao...that's a given NOx5)

Hayden ONLY because he kept people UP.

Zach because he was hilarious and played the game.

Frankie because he played the game and was controversial. Also, think he'd come in wiser and play better.

NONE of the idiot girls.

I typically detest Dull Stars but I know it's a BB given.....

My yes's are:

Zach (I will talk to him about being a good dog owner, after his mom gets thru with his stipend buying new furniture his dog chewed up in 97 days that is).

Hayden:  I would like to see what kind of game he is capable of playing given the chance

Nicole:  Same reasons as Hayden (but really would not like them together in the house)

Caleb:  I would like to see what he might do differently (give up the exagerations son and do what you are good at doing)

My no's:

Donny:  he was my #1 Fav HG and I would invite him and his GF over for dinner but would not want to see him play again

Cody:  He played a decent game but he was basically a bore

Derrick:  Let BB16 be the legacy.  I think he would fall on his badge in Dull Stars and be out by week #2

Frankie:  Definite NO.  Put him on some stupid out-of-sight 'n- mind celeb show on some obscure channel

Victoria:  NO WAY...I would call Coastal RollOff and toss my new flat screen off the balcony and into the dumpster if I ever had to see her again!

(Brittany, Amber, Jocasta, Devin, Joey, PaoPao...that's a given NOx5)

Um, no mention of Christine? LOL

I agree with everything you said. ;)

I agree her voice was a bit much at times, I just found her adorable and it seemed like she really wanted to play the game. So I can give her a pass on the voice lol I would much rather listen to her talk over Frankie!!

none of the above.  I seriously do not like anyone but Donny but he should not be on all starts.  I could not take another season of the Grande BS. Julie is so far up his butt she wouldn't be able to host an all star season with him in it.

• 7 months later...

I don't want to see an All Stars season but if we have to I would say Frankie is a given to be on just because I think Allison "Lazy" Grodner loves him.  The other person I wouldn't mind on the show would be Caleb, or Hayden.

To be honest I would rather see an All Stars where it is first evicted from all the seasons or winners of all the seasons for the Ultimate Big Brother.

• 2 weeks later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name