9/24 - TV show "The Finale"

Marty

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donny interview said he was not happy working with Frankie and Derrick as Team America partners. He said he would have rather worked with other people.

He said getting AFP is so much better then winning Big Brother because it shows he is loved and voted by America and not just voted by the people in the house.

He said he never regretted going to bed early because he got his alone time. He said he didn't like being around most of the people.

When the interviewer asked Donny if he would be on another reality show he said his girlfriend had turned down a few..... (I would love the story behind that)

Asked why he voted for Cody. He said he did not vote for Derrick because he did him wrong. He said Cody was respectful to him and said yes sir and had manners.

Jacosta and Donny voting for Cody shows how amazingly CLUELESS they are and how much they don't understand the game

Derricks run all the way from the beginning to the grand prize is the most FLAWLESS game in Big Brother history

And now I have to say that I'm super sad :( I've spent a huge part of my summer watching everything and the feeds and now what am I gonna do :( LOL screw Survivor and The Amazing Race

#TEAMDERRICK

Donny interview said he was not happy working with Frankie and Derrick as Team America partners. He said he would have rather worked with other people.

He said getting AFP is so much better then winning Big Brother because it shows he is loved and voted by America and not just voted by the people in the house.

He said he never regretted going to bed early because he got his alone time. He said he didn't like being around most of the people.

When the interviewer asked Donny if he would be on another reality show he said his girlfriend had turned down a few..... (I would love the story behind that)

Asked why he voted for Cody. He said he did not vote for Derrick because he did him wrong. He said Cody was respectful to him and said yes sir and had manners.

Backwoods and waste of BB space.

Surprised to read that Donny also said in interviews that he didn't think Derrick was a mastermind.  Did he say that himself in jury?  Also disappointed to hear that he crossed out Victoria's name.   I know that was a prank session but it was still kind of petty, I think. 

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country" :dontgetit:

He said he was very happy that Derrick won. Frankie said he was proud of Cody for doing the right thing. Jeff asked it Cody had taken Victoria would he have won. Frankie said he thought if Cody had picked Victoria then the jury might have voted for Vic to win.

Nicole's backyard interview with Jeff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSxVxZckmo8

UGH well feel free to never have this whiner on TV ever again!!   Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Donny.

He said he was very happy that Derrick won. Frankie said he was proud of Cody for doing the right thing. Jeff asked it Cody had taken Victoria would he have won. Frankie said the thought if Cody had picked Victoria then the jury might have voted for Vic to win.

:cheers:  Thanks Marty!

Guest 6Borders

Cody looked soooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that endurance comp!!  :inlove:

OK I am eight months pregnant, so it may be hormones, but still. 

Congratulations!!!!  I hope the last month is good and the delivery easy!

I'm not pregnant, and I'm over 100 years old and Cody was looking pretty good to me too!!  LOL!!!

Congratulations!!!!  I hope the last month is good and the delivery easy!

I'm not pregnant, and I'm over 100 years old and Cody was looking pretty good to me too!!  LOL!!!

Thank you so much Borders!

I ignored him for most of the season, but when the rain was coming down on him and stuff, I was like DAYUM.  :love:

Jeff is partial to Nicole. She's a Jordan.

Donny..... go mow a lawn. He never had a damn clue.

You think Cody looks good... checkout BBAU 2013's men. And they wear almost NOTHING and sometimes nothing! 

BB NEEDS Frankie's or you may as well not turn on the TV. 

Guest 6Borders

BB NEEDS Frankie's or you may as well not turn on the TV. 

BB needs "Frankie-like" big personalities for fan entertainment...CBS Needs Frankie's with Famous Sister connections for $$ in

Les/Julie/Grodner pockets....BIG BB difference!!!

Jeff asked it Cody had taken Victoria would he have won. Frankie said the thought if Cody had picked Victoria then the jury might have voted for Vic to win.

That is laughable and just talk as in the end they would have voted for Derrick or Cody over Victoria. Cody blew getting over $450,000 with his stupidity.

If they did not with Derrick playing one of the best games in BB history then BB would be even more a joke then it is now. LOL

1. Frankie tried to tie himself to Julie's hip at the end of the show doing all sorts of idiotic dance moves.  Total waste of human flesh.

2. Jocasta called said Derrick was fake-praying.  First, why does she say it was fake.  Second, even if it was fake, he probably did it out of respect for her.  She is the one that decided to drag out her robes and decided to lead a service.

3. Who is not partial to Nicole?  Cute, smart, vulnerable without a mean bone in her body. Even when she gets lost for works it is endearing.  Did I mention cute?

4.  Here is no reason to believe that Cody would have won if he brought Victoria to F2.  They may have been a backlash for bringing such a weak player.

5.  Derrick won because he deserved to win.  It is ironic that we won by hiding his background and Frankie won a battle but lost the war because of his.  Even at the end, Frankie's mom and sister were promoting Zack as AFP.