EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

Honestly Victoria STFU!!!! 

She was actually demanding that Derrick take to F2 (seems she has forgotten Cody has an equal shot at the final HOH and she's certainly not making any points with him)!

The funniest thing to come out of her mouth all season was before Part 1 of the final HOH when she was in the bathroom talking to herself and said "I just have to win two competitions"!!!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victoria game plan was to be as pathetic as she could be until someone would feel bad for her and get her through the next round (usually Derrick).  Now it is to whine and act hurt because she was not invited to be a Hitman. Cody and Derrick should sit her down and tell her that her chances of reaching F2 dwindle with each whine and crying jag. She will have no impact on the jury because nobody on the jury respects her.

Guest 6Borders

Victoria game plan was to be as pathetic as she could be until someone would feel bad for her and get her through the next round (usually Derrick).  Now it is to whine and act hurt because she was not invited to be a Hitman. Cody and Derrick should sit her down and tell her that her chances of reaching F2 dwindle with each whine and crying jag. She will have no impact on the jury because nobody on the jury respects her.

I think Victoria came in with exactly the stragedy she stated in her bio..to manipulate people with (what she apparently thinks are) her looks!!!  She ACTUALLY believes the following:  she was/is "the hottest girl in the house" (stated that in her pre-show interview with Jeff); she is a warrior comp princess who got herself off the block every time; got herself to F3 for her brilliant (especially social) game play; AND that she DESERVES to be F2 because of all-of-the-above!

I think Victoria came in with exactly the stragedy she stated in her bio..to manipulate people with (what she apparently thinks are) her looks!!!  She ACTUALLY believes the following:  she was/is "the hottest girl in the house" (stated that in her pre-show interview with Jeff); she is a warrior comp princess who got herself off the block every time; got herself to F3 for her brilliant (especially social) game play; AND that she DESERVES to be F2 because of all-of-the-above!

And then....suddenly.......she woke up.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH this is crazy.

Poor little Warrior Princess thought she could ride Derrick's coattails to F2 with a possible chance of winning $50K - because she wants Derrick to win the $500K.

She tried to play a simple game -but that's just not enough for Big Brother.

She got a lot of lucky breaks that others did not get and it's too bad, for her, that she couldn't take advantage of them.

On finale night Victoria should thank Hayden because he did more for her game than Derrick did. Hayden actually won a veto and used it to take her off the block and they weren't in an alliance together. Victoria also won the luxury by partnering with Hayden who won.

During the Snowman comp everybody else was going strong for the HOH- this would have been the perfect time for Derrick to throw "his little sister" Victory a bone and encourage her to go for the easy target and get the $5K. But he went for the easy $5K for himself.

I used to think that Derrick was genuine in his regarding Victoria as a "little sister" - but not anymore. I wonder does Derrick have any sisters in the real world?

Can't figure out Victoria's glazed look.  Did a hamster die or is she plotting to murder someone.

She's trying to figure out how to discredit Cody so that Derrick will take her to F2.

Last time I checked the updates Victoria was buttering up Derrick by telling him that she liked how he looked.

Then she started in again about their F2 deal - Now Derrick has amnesia and cant remember.

Poor little Warrior Princess thought she could ride Derrick's coattails to F2 with a possible chance of winning $50K - because she wants Derrick to win the $500K.

She tried to play a simple game -but that's just not enough for Big Brother.

She got a lot of lucky breaks that others did not get and it's too bad, for her, that she couldn't take advantage of them.

Simple game? She's a simpleton with zero game....

Guest 6Borders

I don't believe for a minute that she is doing anything that strategic.  Just the thought of it makes me LOL.

Victoria has hit the wall with "the stragedy" she and her mom cooked up in their poolside sessions before the show, namely to manipulate people with her so-called looks.  She picked the wrong married man to try it on, it's backfiring and she is freaking out!  She can't believe it's not working because it's always worked for her (or so mommy told her it would).

Now production is feeding her with more crap than her mom ever did (or else they are piping mommy into the DR...Vic has spent A LOT of time in there in the last few weeks).

BTW...Vic said she and her mom sat poolside and planned out every week in the BB house...just how many weeks in advance did Vic know she was going to be on BB????

Had to paste and copy from the LFU updates today.....

Kekila:

" #BB16 2:11AM BBT Victoria tells Derrick that he Mom told her not to wear her tiara. She also told her not to dress up all the time because the other girls may be jealous of her. "

:lol2:

Here is the only question worth asking about her. Who will she vote for? I still think Derrick has to take her if he wins part 3. IMHO there is a reasonable chance Cody would vote for Derrick. I got played fair and square. I think there is very little chance Vic would vote for Derrick if he kicks her to the curb. If Cody wins part 3 I think he will stay loyal and send Vic packing and she will be team Derrick all the way. If he picks Vic she could win. How is THAT for a scary thought.

Guest 6Borders

Had to paste and copy from the LFU updates today.....

Kekila:

" #BB16 2:11AM BBT Victoria tells Derrick that he Mom told her not to wear her tiara. She also told her not to dress up all the time because the other girls may be jealous of her. "

:lol2:

Tiara for what...Miss Cocoa Puffs????

Guest 6Borders

oh... maybe the tiara hold her extensions in place better.

Maybe her scalp was bleeding because she had to attach them tighter because the tiara usually does the job ?

(guess you can tell I'm bored)

Has anyone found any internet references to why Victoria has a tiara?  (yes...we are all bored...hehehe!)

She keeps hinting to Derrick that she is "somebody" outside the house!!

I think Victoria said she has to read and pray all day tomorrow (?) and she can't talk to Derrick and Cody.

I'm sure they will be relieved.  Maybe BB will give her the HOH room to herself since the BY will be closed!

Guest 6Borders

I think she should be expelled from BB!  She has threatened Cody with a butter knife at least 3 times in the last two days!!

(Jason {I think his name was} was expelled from BB2 for holding a knife to Krista...they were drunk and teasing but he got expelled and a few years later she tried, unsuccessfully, to sue BB over it)