EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a 22 year old it doesn't appear that she has good muscle tone at all, and really didn't when she entered the house.  I'm sort of curious about how much weight she gained. It seemed like she was always eating.

Her only accomplishment this summer was gaining weight.  Too bad the only prize for that is the new clothes her parents will need to buy her now. 

Victoria's dress was pretty and you could tell it was expensive. However, her make-up looked overdone. She is a naturally pretty girl - but too much make-up takes away from her overall appearance - IMHO.

I think she should take some of that $5K and get a professional consultation with a make-up artist.

Guest 6Borders

Victoria's dad was clapping and beaming like crazy for his daughter the whole time.  A smile never left his face!  Mom is the obvious "social climber" who was probably critique'ing Vic's outfit (nice) and make up/hair (horrendorus) the whole time, and wondering where she went wrong in the pool-side sessions planning Vic's BB16 stragedy!

Guest 6Borders

Apparently the Activity Trackers don't function very well.  They allegedly said Victoria had lost 3 pounds while in the house.  I would have wagered she gained between 7-10#.