EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

My guess is still "the Isreal connection", tied in with S. Florida and the Grande manager!

Twitoria has said several times she "only watches BB Isreal".

I HOPE you mean a woman who actually PLAYED Big Brother to win Big Brother and not a Self-proclained Princess Twit!

Honestly, who was the last woman to win BB...Rachel????

(I can only think of Lisa, Maggie, Jordan and Rachel as BB women winners...could be wrong, I'm old and tired...and that's MY stragedy!!!)).

Jun as well.  So 5 out of 16 seasons.  :(

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Since she is there, she is as deserving as the others to win money.

I guess that's as logical as anything....and Twitoria IS the last girl standing since Izzy's eviction.

WOW, Victoria...you beat out a dog on Big Brother 16...what are you going to do now????

Derrick at home next week.... Ring, Ring, Ring....: "Hello"

Victoria at other end of the line:  "Hi Derrick, it's ME.  So, when do you think we'll go to ski so you can teach me ?"

Derrick whispers: " Hey... you can't  call me anymore.  I'm sorry , but my wife is REALLY upset and mad and she

says she'll divorce me if I stay in touch with you.  I'm sorry... but, I love my wife and family and don't want

anything to jeopardize it. "

Victoria whines:  " I don't understaaaand.  This is so frusssstrating!"

Victoria after a minute of silence on Derrick's end:  " But, this isn't faaaair ! !"

More silence on Derrick's end - and then Victoria says:   "OK, I'll call you tomorrow"

Slowpoke: OMG!!! The above post had me laughing so hard and for so long. Thank you sooooo much, I really needed a good laugh out loud. I almost broke my tablet when I accidentally pulled out the power cord. But everything is fine now.

Derrick at home next week.... Ring, Ring, Ring....: "Hello"

Victoria at other end of the line:  "Hi Derrick, it's ME.  So, when do you think we'll go to ski so you can teach me ?"

Derrick whispers: " Hey... you can't  call me anymore.  I'm sorry , but my wife is REALLY upset and mad and she

says she'll divorce me if I stay in touch with you.  I'm sorry... but, I love my wife and family and don't want

anything to jeopardize it. "

Victoria whines:  " I don't understaaaand.  This is so frusssstrating!"

Victoria after a minute of silence on Derrick's end:  " But, this isn't faaaair ! !"

More silence on Derrick's end - and then Victoria says:   "OK, I'll call you tomorrow" 

LOL.  Purely perfect Slowpoke.

Guest 6Borders

Victoria's favorite cereal is Special K because she loves those plain and simple cornflakes!

Those hair extensions have put too much weight on her pea brain!

She really pulled out the sympathy card big time last night about why her family left Isreal, trying to get Derrick to rethink his options.  I would have thought if she talked about that early on with more HG's she might have been better liked in the house.

Slowpoke: OMG!!! The above post had me laughing so hard and for so long. Thank you sooooo much, I really needed a good laugh out loud. I almost broke my tablet when I accidentally pulled out the power cord. But everything is fine now.

Forgot to add, "But Derrick.  You said we would be the final 2,  Don't you remember?"

It may be the mic placement but Victoria is the loudest eater I have ever heard.  It would drive me crazy along with excessive need to tweezer her hair.

I think that Victoria's last ditch effort is her gold see-thru dress. I think it was Sunday night on BBAD when she showed the guys her finale outfit. Derrick told her to go try it on - but she didn't.

Victoria did notice that Cody was ogling when she was holding the dress up to her body.

Last night Victoria mentioned that she didn't have anywhere to put her mic because the dress was see-thru. She also said that she would need some help getting ready because there weren't any girls in the house.

I just hope that the dress fits her properly and that she's not pulling and tugging at it all night.

Forgot to add, "But Derrick.  You said we would be the final 2,  Don't you remember?"It may be the mic placement but Victoria is the loudest eater I have ever heard.  It would drive me crazy along with excessive need to tweezer her hair.

Frankie & Victoria were most egregious with the 'smacking sound' whenever they ate. It was sooooo annoying. I wish their handlers in the DR had told them about it. And I don't think it had anything to do with mic placement. They needed to keep their mouths closed when they were eating. Think about it - you never heard any other HG make those sounds.

Guest 6Borders

I think that Victoria's last ditch effort is her gold see-thru dress. I think it was Sunday night on BBAD when she showed the guys her finale outfit. Derrick told her to go try it on - but she didn't.

Victoria did notice that Cody was ogling when she was holding the dress up to her body.

Last night Victoria mentioned that she didn't have anywhere to put her mic because the dress was see-thru. She also said that she would need some help getting ready because there weren't any girls in the house.

I just hope that the dress fits her properly and that she's not pulling and tugging at it all night.

Mayzee, I was thinking the same thing a few nights ago when she brought the dress out and Derrick told her to try it on (he was trying to get rid of her so he could talk to Cody and she was not having any of it), that she better try it on because she has gained A LOT of weight.  She was tugging at the last one because she'd packed on the pounds.

Mayzee, I was thinking the same thing a few nights ago when she brought the dress out and Derrick told her to try it on (he was trying to get rid of her so he could talk to Cody and she was not having any of it), that she better try it on because she has gained A LOT of weight.  She was tugging at the last one because she'd packed on the pounds.

And yet, how many times did he tell her how nice she looked in something she was wearing? I guess she was looking for a compliment.  I hope no one tosses his daughter to the side (game play or not) like he did with Victoria.  His playing house with Victoria is over and now it's back to wifey.

Guest 6Borders

And yet, how many times did he tell her how nice she looked in something she was wearing? I guess she was looking for a compliment.  I hope no one tosses his daughter to the side (game play or not) like he did with Victoria.  His playing house with Victoria is over and now it's back to wifey.

He hasn't tossed Twitoria anywhere yet...remains to be seen!

Yep... the dress was pricey.

Sometime in the last 2 days (on the live feeds)... our Princess was telling the guys the first thing

she does in the morning is go to the computer to buy more new clothes on line.