EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queen of the Pawns.

I guess Derrick and Cody are Knights.

Wonder who will be King ?

The king was Caleb - who was overthrown and sent to the jury.......Or the king was Frankie with his gajillion internet followers - who was also dethroned and sent to the jury.

I think she should be expelled from BB!  She has threatened Cody with a butter knife at least 3 times in the last two days!!

And don't forget about her messing with Derrick's wedding ring a couple of days ago while he was cleaning the pool. She said something about him losing his wedding ring and that she found it for him. She said something about if he lost it that he would be screwed. I hope that someone in the DR warned her about taking his property and that being a big NO-NO.

Victoria has a bit of a mean streak or vindictiveness in her. Remember when she cut up the pink hat that Zack used to wear? Granted, the pink hat was her property - but she gave it to Zack and he rocked it during his time in the house.

Tearing up the pink hat did nothing for her game - and she knew it would upset Zack. I guess she felt that she had to pay him back for tormenting her - but I still think it was just mean. I was glad that BB got Zack another pink hat for his birthday.

Slowpoke: Queen of the Pawns is classic "Quote of the year"...

Mayzee, I've enjoyed your posts this year. In his mind, Caleb was king of BB; now he's king of Jury House.

Actually, old Caleb was the Joker,

LenRay: thanks for the compliment. I'm kinda new with posting and I've been a BB diehard from the beginning. I usually lurk most of the time. You guys have been very entertaining - more so than this season of BB. - but hey - what ya gonna do?

I think that Hayden was the jester because he kept us entertained and we were laughing with him. Caleb was entertaining too - but we were laughing AT him.

I agree, Mayzee. Hayden never took the game seriously enough. Hope he's had fun in JH. He's not a mean guy at all. Hayden follows to the beat of a different drummer. A little bit like Snoopy of Peanuts.

I'd love to see Hayden & Nicole do TAR together because they are both good competitors.

Victoria needs to go over to ABC and apply to do the Bachlorette - I think she's be good at that and she wouldn't have to worry about any female competitors that would be jealous of her. The only problem I see is if they can round up enough men who would want her. She's attractive enough - but that personality needs some work.

And I still cannot believe that story her mother told her about the crow. Even Caleb couldn't top that one.

Guest 6Borders

"I get what I want by getting other people to do it for me" (quote from Victoria)

Mama's been instilling that in Twitoria since birth but I think Derrick is wise to it!

"I get what I want by getting other people to do it for me" (quote from Victoria)

Mama's been instilling that in Twitoria since birth but I think Derrick is wise to it!

Is that why Victoria is extracting all kinds of 'after-the-show' commitments from Derrick?

I'm almost positive that Jana will have something to say about the "ski trip and the vacation to Greece".

Unfortunately we'll never know exactly how Jana can take charge of BBgate. Let's hope Derrick doesn't start getting calls from Victoria beginning with, "Hi! It's me! Look, I just moved in down the street from you and my plumbing isn't workingggg  rightttttt...can you help me?????"

Guest 6Borders

Is that why Victoria is extracting all kinds of 'after-the-show' commitments from Derrick?

I'm almost positive that Jana will have something to say about the "ski trip and the vacation to Greece".

If I were Mrs. Derrick I know I would have something to say about it!  I honestly don't think Derrick has any intentions of doing any of those things and he believes once Twitoria gets back to her life of shopping and looking at herself naked in the mirror that she will fade away.

Twitoria is just a very very needy person.  She also has to be included in everything, and one-up that she knows everything and it upsets her when she is not.  Remember the "Zach related to Amanda" TA mission...Twit was in the DR and emphatically stated "I KNEW IT all along"!  She told Derrick she KNEW he and Cody were working together.  Twitoria is basically an "after the fact idiot"!!

Cody was telling Derrick and Victoria about a dream he had. He had a bunch of friends in the dream and as he was talking Victoria said "I wasn't in the dream?"  Cody says no and tried to go on... Vic again "Nobody from Big Brother was in the dream?"

She really seemed offended that she was on in Cody's dream.....

ya know being a warrior Princess and all..

I am still wondering why they picked victoria to be on big brother.  She certainly helped derrick and cody and did what they told her to do.  Victoria is a sad girl.  Weak.  I am ready for a woman to win big brother or I am going to chit-can big brother.  Enough, already.  

Unfortunately we'll never know exactly how Jana can take charge of BBgate. Let's hope Derrick doesn't start getting calls from Victoria beginning with, "Hi! It's me! Look, I just moved in down the street from you and my plumbing isn't workingggg  rightttttt...can you help me?????"

FOTFLMAO!!!!

What about that phone app that Victoria wanted Derrick to get? The one where you track text messages. She really wants to stay in contact with Derrick after the show.

Guest 6Borders

Cody was telling Derrick and Victoria about a dream he had. He had a bunch of friends in the dream and as he was talking Victoria said "I wasn't in the dream?"  Cody says no and tried to go on... Vic again "Nobody from Big Brother was in the dream?"

She really seemed offended that she was on in Cody's dream.....

ya know being a warrior Princess and all..

That's what happens when your mama raises you to think the world revolves around you and you alone!  Victoria actually believes she's the hottest girl in the BB16 house.

I honestly think Victoria would agree not to take F2 if she could be given an honorary place in The Hitmen alliance!  I'm sure she is going to get a (very expensive custom) shirt that says " BB16, Last Girl Standing"...or a license plate frame or something.

Derrick at home next week.... Ring, Ring, Ring....: "Hello"

Victoria at other end of the line:  "Hi Derrick, it's ME.  So, when do you think we'll go to ski so you can teach me ?"

Derrick whispers: " Hey... you can't  call me anymore.  I'm sorry , but my wife is REALLY upset and mad and she

says she'll divorce me if I stay in touch with you.  I'm sorry... but, I love my wife and family and don't want

anything to jeopardize it. "

Victoria whines:  " I don't understaaaand.  This is so frusssstrating!"

Victoria after a minute of silence on Derrick's end:  " But, this isn't faaaair ! !"

More silence on Derrick's end - and then Victoria says:   "OK, I'll call you tomorrow" 

If I were Mrs. Derrick I know I would have something to say about it!  I honestly don't think Derrick has any intentions of doing any of those things and he believes once Twitoria gets back to her life of shopping and looking at herself naked in the mirror that she will fade away.

Twitoria is just a very very needy person.  She also has to be included in everything, and one-up that she knows everything and it upsets her when she is not. 

Early in the game the girls in the house knew how "needy" Victoria was and they didn't really want to be bothered with her. The boys saw Victoria as a tool, to be used as a 'pawn' . And since she couldn't win any comps on her own - she was nominated 10 times.

The last girl standing in BB16 was the "Princess of Pawns".

Guest 6Borders

I am still wondering why they picked victoria to be on big brother.  She certainly helped derrick and cody and did what they told her to do.  Victoria is a sad girl.  Weak.  I am ready for a woman to win big brother or I am going to chit-can big brother.  Enough, already.  

My guess is still "the Isreal connection", tied in with S. Florida and the Grande manager!

Twitoria has said several times she "only watches BB Isreal".

I HOPE you mean a woman who actually PLAYED Big Brother to win Big Brother and not a Self-proclained Princess Twit!

Honestly, who was the last woman to win BB...Rachel????

(I can only think of Lisa, Maggie, Jordan and Rachel as BB women winners...could be wrong, I'm old and tired...and that's MY stragedy!!!)).

It completely baffles me.  Her "personality" is vile, she is unattractive and she is stupid.  She doesn't fit any of the obvious type casting that I can see. 

She is truly one of the biggest wastes of space I have ever seen or at least that I can remember. 

Guest 6Borders

Derrick at home next week.... Ring, Ring, Ring....: "Hello"

Victoria at other end of the line:  "Hi Derrick, it's ME.  So, when do you think we'll go to ski so you can teach me ?"

Derrick whispers: " Hey... you can't  call me anymore.  I'm sorry , but my wife is REALLY upset and mad and she

says she'll divorce me if I stay in touch with you.  I'm sorry... but, I love my wife and family and don't want

anything to jeopardize it. "

Victoria whines:  " I don't understaaaand.  This is so frusssstrating!"

Victoria after a minute of silence on Derrick's end:  " But, this isn't faaaair ! !"

More silence on Derrick's end - and then Victoria says:   "OK, I'll call you tomorrow" 

OMG...that is hilarious (and sadly true)...you only need to interject "I doughknow...what do you thinkkkk Derrickkkk?"

I think Twitoria's mother will take charge and redirect Twit toward landing that older rich husband as soon as she is out of the house.