EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

Guest 6Borders

Good Grief, please send her out the door NOW!!!!

All this blubbering and acting like she actually got to F3 all by herself is just mind-boggling, not to mention she thinks she was "crushing" that comp!  She won ONE joint BotB with Caleb, has sucked at every single other comp and not even come close to winning any of them and she thinks she's a competition princess!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As often as she's fallen on her butt during comps you'd think she would have smartened up just a teeny tiny bit to the fact that she sucks at everything pertaining to BB. I'm sick of her voice, hair, pounds of make up, whining, crying and that she is still in the freakin' BB house.

Does she know she's leaving?

Sounds like they keep trying to tell her the Hitmen were together and loyal to each other from day 2.

She was in DR for almost 2 hours today and I think they gave her some chill meds.

She stopped crying and is smiling but she is still whining.

Derrick has created a monster and Victoria is acting out with all the crying & whining. Poor Victoria was (falsely) led to believe that she & Derrick would be the F2. .she saw Derrick's success & progression in the game as her own.

Derrick pumped up Victoria's ego by telling her that she beat all the other girls in the house after Christine's eviction.

She latched onto him as "her person" in the BB house several weeks ago when it seemed like all of the other HGs had coupled up (Nicole & Hayden; Cody & Christine; Frankie & Zack; Caleb & Amber; Donny & Jocasta).

Derrick needs to be brutally honest with Victoria and tell her the truth of the present situation.

Whoever recruited Victoria Rafaeli for BB needs to seriously review their selection process.

Ok, so I made it thru 4:38 and I couldn't stand it any more. Now I;m depressed

You didn't miss anything, except aggravation and annoyance. The rest of it was the same as the first part.  Sniffle, sniffle, whine, whine, etc.. IMO she was just milking it. She's probably used to getting what she wants by crying, her being a "princess" and all.

Guest 6Borders

Someone please tie a hair extension over her mouth and SHUT HER UP, or get her drunk or something!!!  Cody is going to go batshit crazy pretty soon if she keeps on, and Derrick is losing patience with her.

Honestly she is not only the most useless waste of an HG in 16 seasons but the most pathetic.  I 100% agree with the Mayzee who said her recruiter should (basically) have his/her head examined!

Guest 6Borders

Why not flush all those extensions down the toilet. That'll get her out of the house.

Oh my no, that's destruction of personal property...BIG BB No-No.... and Vic's family are apparently lawsuit happy according to things she has said.  They are probably already looking for way to sue Derrick for not letting their darling princess win part 2, and BB for having a comp stacked against her (after all, she's won soooo many).   Vic already has whined for hours about how unfair it was to her and Derrick's had to explain that comps are set well in advance and it's luck of the draw!

If he told her the truth, that she played a really crappy game, she was only there because everyone knew she could never win a comp and was no threat in any way to anyone and that if he or Cody took her to F2, the jury people would be disgusted at them...she would have a complete breakdown. She might decide to give Derrick the treatment she gave to her pink hat.

Guest 6Borders

They should have gotten rid of her. Kept Caleb. It would be happier there.

100000000% agree and I was hoping it would happen!  Derrick and Cody deserve season tickets to "The Tears of Victoria" (Frankie's next way, way OFF Broadway production) for their stupidity!

I think for the first time I'm glad I don't have the live feeds. I'm watching BBAD. Cody and Victoria are playing cards. Vic's shrill and whiney voice is unbearable. I cannot imagine being a HG and listening to her all day.

I kept thinking to myself, who does Victoria remind me of??????

Then it hit me..........EDITH BUNKER !

I kept thinking to myself, who does Victoria remind me of??????

Then it hit me..........EDITH BUNKER !

LMAO!

That high pitched voice is so damn annoying it would drive me insane. Just tell the bitch she going home with 5k plus her stipend and be done with it. You'll get 3 or 4 hours of boo-hooing and then it's over with. If she still says "but I don't understand" just tell her you never will.

In light of all the B/S going on in the NFL I shouldn't say this but damn Victoria you either shut up or I'm gonna "crush" you.

Maybe production could provide Derrick and Cody with a roll of duct tape !!!!

I feel sorry for Derrick.  He should win solely on the basis of the mental anguish he has gone through with Victoria.  Plus, I am not sure that a mental breakdown would be a bad thing for Victoria.  At least, she can get the help she needs.

I got to admit, the booze thing would be very interesting.  Derrick has the ability to control himself but Cody and Victoria are sloppy drunks.  It would make good TV to see them have at each other.

Let's hope Victoria gets exactly what she deserves.

She's been "getting it" since Derrick won the HOH part 2 comp. and Cody spilled the beans about the "Hitman Alliance".

She played her game exactly the way Derrick told her.

She kept her mouth shut and didn't really talk game with the other HGS (except Nicole when she returned).

Victoria believed that playing the part of Derrick's little sister would get her to F2.

And she really doesn't like the word "deserves" when Derrick was trying to explain the BB game to her.