EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Vic wears that Morticia Addams dress again!!

Twas the night before Finale and all through the house

Not a creature was stirring, not even that damn mouse

Victoria dreamed of Kiosks and Shopping malls

and going to shop, with Derrick and Tenley for wedding rings for all

Victoria's doe eyes were gleaming with joy...

Victoria was  preggers with Derrick's little boy..

ewwww....That's no dream that's a nightmare...

Guest 6Borders

Watching her last night was painful I am so tired of her and her mouth.  Go home already.  She kept on telling Derrick he better take her and even asked him if she should throw it for him.

Same here!  I am sooo sick of listening to her I have to hit the mute button.   All of a sudden she is Miss BB know-it-all!

Cody has been in her face trying to get her to understand that she did nothing to get where she is but it goes right over her hair extensions!

Guest 6Borders

I loathe stupid.

She is stupid.

Stupid would be an improvement for Victoria.  If she even knew she was stupid that would at least be something!

Thank Derrick for dragging her this far.  And for blowing up her ego to think she deserves to be there. 

If Derrick really did say that he would vote for Victoria if she were in the final two next to Cody, then I

think the jury should do exactly the same to him if he is in the final two with her.

Plus, it might teach these low-ballers like Derrick a lesson in future seasons that if they insist on

bringing the lowest common denominator to the finals as a way to guarantee a win, it might end

up backfiring.

Guest 6Borders

I can't believe the little b$tch just blamed California water for her skin breaking out...uhhh VicStupid,  try the 200 pounds of make up you apply to your skin every week (and we could fill a lake or two on what you and the other HG's wasted in water, between washing your stupid hair extensions and Fakie's endless baths).  Go back to Florida and wash there!!

I can't believe the little b$tch just blamed California water for her skin breaking out...uhhh VicStupid,  try the 200 pounds of make up you apply to your skin every week (and we could fill a lake or two on what you and the other HG's wasted in water, between washing your stupid hair extensions and Fakie's endless baths).  Go back to Florida and wash there!!

Agree.  She doesn't seem to have the first clue about taking care of herself, and neither does Frankie.  He whined about his dry and peeling skin, yet was ALWAYS soaking in the tub.  I was always amazed when people said he was smart.  He is not. He's not Victoria-stupid, but he's really not too bright.

She NEVER washes her face properly.  Her skin must be pretty gross after 3 months. She puts some kind of cleanser on a cloth and rubs it all over her face but never rinses it off with water.  She'll take the wet rag and just rub.  I'm surprised she's not one big zit.

Guest 6Borders

I can't believe how loud, annoying and demanding this girl is (more noticable now with only 3 in the house)..

Last night she told Derrick the zuccini needed salt and he said so go get salt, then she asks him "what do you think?"

Little twit needs to go home to her dozen servants or whatever, and her mama who tells her exactly what to do and how to act.

I was kind of half-dozing and listening and all of a sudden she would screech out something and I'd get jolted out of bed.

Several times my dogs went racing outside to see what awful animal was making those sounds!

Why is Victoria being so loud and boisterous now that is is F3.... eeeeek

I think she really thinks she is this power player and she fought her way to the end. :shocking:

She goes to the bathroom and pops a pimple and Cody and Derrick get their whisper time.

Other then that she is not giving them a second alone.

She has not really gotten on my nerves until the last few days. Big Brother has created a monster.

:eeyore:  I tried so hard to like her. I really did.

I didn't.  I didn't really like any of them this year.  Donny came close but I think I was pretty much just doing the devil's advocate thing on that one.  I am not really a goober fan.  Any goober.  Love boiled peanuts, though.

Victoria is a bore.  

Thank Derrick for dragging her this far. 

Plus, it might teach these low-ballers like Derrick a lesson in future seasons that if they insist on

bringing the lowest common denominator to the finals as a way to guarantee a win, it might end

up backfiring.

AMEN TO THAT!

A backfire would be totally unexpected. (I also think that Frankie said the same thing if Derrick & Victoria are F2.)

Victoria is exhausting... Derrick needs a vacation from hauling her butt for the past 3 months. This will be over next week and propping her up will go back to being her Mommy & Daddy's problem, Derrick should count himself lucky if for no other reason then that.

All Derrick has to do is work some of his magic manipulations and re-program Victoria.

The week of the "rewind" Victoria seemed to have accepted her fate of going to the jury and campaigning for Derrick to win. All he has to do now is rewind Victoria back to that mindset and wait for the finale on Wednesday.