EVICTED (Sep. 24) - Victoria Rafaeli (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #9)

JEDI

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Victoria goes.  I am just tired of her constant makeup, eating cereal at night, frozen faced dumb stare, and running to Derrick to whine and ask advice on EVERYTHING.  Her belief that she played a good game is delusional as Frankie's claim that America loves him.

Guest 6Borders

Does Victoria not know eating 80 bowls of cereal daily only bloats her out. She'll look like a miniature Macy's Day Parade soon.

Hehehehe...good one!  I always think of her as a potted plant with hair extensions!

(waiting for Wicked to come up with photo representations of both...LOL!)

Cody needs to do the right thing and send this twit to jury tonite!

She has done nothing, but if she is in the F2 I would just love it if she won.

I hate this bringing an easy win with you to the end. Sure she hasn't done much, but she grabbed onto the right guy to take her for a ride. Call it floating, call it a strategy, call it whatever but so far she has beat 12-13 other players, give the potted plant with extensions the win

:footballhelmet: please don't throw things lol

I know a lot of money is at stake.... but, MAN UP ....

seems kinda wimpy to me not to let the 3 guys duke it out.

Are they THAT scared of Caleb ?

(well... at least Caleb will be able to boast after the show that those 2 were soooo scared of

his competition skills and game play ... that they had to vote him out)

Guest 6Borders

Meet Victoria, the Soap Opera of BB16:  Alison Grodner (I am notttt alloweeddd to talk about production) promised my mom and dad that I would win Big Brother and she would do everythinggggg she could to get me thereeee!  Me and my mom...we had sessions by the poolllll every weekkk to plan my stragedy...

I am the hottest girl in the houseeee.  I have worked sooo harddddd.  I am a competition princesssss and I have been on the block sooo many times and I have taken myself off the block every time...I have worked so hard, I am the last girl standing! 

Derrick...what do you thinkkkk???  No, I knowwww, but what do you thinkkkk (repete 30 times at least)???  Oh my God, I am soooo weak...Derrick what do you thinkkkkk??

Victoria just fell on endurance comp...awwwwwwww....Derrick tells Cody he can't last much longer and doesn't know if he can beat Victoria in next comp...Cody ask Derrick...should I fall next? Douches ..each and every one....

Ya know....as vapid and wholly unrelatable as Victoria is (to me anyway....omg what was she doing to her hair earlier on bbad???)....

She's not awful. And she's not even really worthy of much disdain, much less hate.  Ridicule sure, but all the HGs are!

I'm having a hard time coming up with defense or props for her, but all I really want to say is that when it comes to the tactic of bringing someone like her to or nearly to the finals, she's leaps and bounds above Danielle M. from BB14.  That broad was way more barf inducing that Victoria.

Guest 6Borders

Victoria is the biggest mockery in 16 seasons of BB to get to this point in the game, and now the stupid twit is coming off like she has carried Derrick and Cody to F3 on her hair extensions.  Kudos to her mom and Grodner for her F3!

Victoria is the biggest mockery in 16 seasons of BB to get to this point in the game, and now the stupid twit is coming off like she has carried Derrick and Cody to F3 on her hair extensions.  Kudos to her mom and Grodner for her F3!

The only reason Victoria/Veronica thinks she's carried Derrick and Cody to final three is because that is what she was told in DR, that twit has never had an original thought in her life.

If she does manage F2 with either Derrick or Cody that would "SUCK".

And since the remaining HGs believe that the jury is bitter - Victoria should win the $500K - Now that would be unexpected!

I've never liked her because I think she's spoiled, mean and conceited....but if she manages to get herself into the f2 and win, I'll applaud her for making a fool out of all of them.

I loathe stupid.

She is stupid.