BB16 RUNNER-UP: Cody Calafiore (Final Week) - PoV winner + HoH PART 1 winner, FINAL HoH winner

JEDI

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Cody is on Derrick's short leash and will vote out Caleb!  Ho-Humm...boring!!! 

I sure HOPE Cody wins the last HOH and/or POV and they get rid of Victoria!  I'd like to see how the jury votes given a real choice!

I still think Derrick will win but nobody who was in that house long enough to make jury would vote for Victoria as a game player!

In F2, we all know one person who would vote for Cody...Christine....Derrick could decide Vic is a shoe-in. If he's in a position to chose.

if she wasnt booed to hell

i would agree she would be a lock for cody

i think she may try to save face at this point and not vote for him

but she hasnt give a crap about anything  so i maybe wrong :animated_bouncy:

Gishy, do you think that light bulb will go off in his head? Or is it burnt out!

Sorry LenRay, I'm not Gishy but I will answer.  The bulb was never on.

How stupid is Cody?  If he wins the final HOH (and it is truly possible he could do it),

and has the power to choose, he will definitely choose Derrick to go to finals with.

He is absolutely that stupid. 

On the other hand, it would be the highlight of a boring season if Cody were to

win and choose Victoria.  I don't think he has the cahoonas (let alone the brain

power) to do it, but it would certainly make great TV if he did, not to mention one

for the BB history books.

Hi, Carmen...Endurance comp began...they are holding on to gliders on wall at 45 degree angle...rain and lightening...hope vic remembered not to wear her six inch spike heels...lol...bet vic's extensions will clog up the drain...

Cody sure didn't have a clue on how to play for Caleb's vote. It was stupid to tell Caleb that him and Derrick has been making all the decision together. He needed too separate himself from Derrick and let Caleb know that he was his own man. We know that is not true, but you have to make a play for the vote. Hell, even Vic had sense enough to say she had work hard to get there. Everybody thought "what?", but then they might wonder if she was doing things behind the scenes (I know, crazy talk...right). If Cody is sitting next to Derrick, there's not a single reason for Caleb to vote for him.   

hope vic remembered not to wear her six inch spike heels...lol...bet vic's extensions will clog up the drain...

LOL so true.  Sad but true.

Cody sure didn't have a clue on how to play for Caleb's vote. It was stupid to tell Caleb that him and Derrick has been making all the decision together. He needed too separate himself from Derrick and let Caleb know that he was his own man. We know that is not true, but you have to make a play for the vote. Hell, even Vic had sense enough to say she had work hard to get there. Everybody thought "what?", but then they might wonder if she was doing things behind the scenes (I know, crazy talk...right). If Cody is sitting next to Derrick, there's not a single reason for Caleb to vote for him.   

No kidding.  Cody can't even think that far ahead to know how to work for a jury vote.  It was bad enough that Derrick made him do

the dirty work.  The least Cody could do was make it out to Caleb that it was all Derrick's idea, if nothing else.  I will say this for Derrick.

He knows how to make himself appear brilliant by surrounding himself with those who have the least brain power. 

Cody would never turn on Derrick because he trusts him 100% and believes that he can beat Derrick. Based on what, I don't know. Comp wins????

I don't think that Derrick wants to win the final HOh because he doesn't want to choose between Cody & Victoria. If either of them win the final HOH both of them will take him to F2. So Derrick doesn't have to win it.

Cody would have a better chance of winning the $500K if he took Victoria over Derrick. But Cody is stuck on the "Hitmen" alliance and bragging rights that he would settle for 2nd place.

However, if by some Big Brother miracle, that Victoria actually won a comp (that wasn't given to her) and she choose Derrick for F2 - Cody would be pissed, bitter & broke (minus stipend) because the only prize he won was the "Dino" costume. Ouch!

On live feed updates Cody says he "pizzed" about a lot of things...."If Jeff don't like me I'll be so pizzed"...etc. A college education was wasted on this slacker. At home he probably spends all his waking hours playing video games.

Guest 6Borders

I hope he's the final HOH so there is slim to none chance of taking Twitoria to the F2.  He's a moron but he has at least played the game, sort of, and won some comps!