EVICTED (Sep. 17) - Caleb Reynolds (Final Week) - nominated (Juror #8)

JEDI

I thought Caleb took it WAY better than I thought he would.

Loved that he was able to squeeze some negative remarks in there to Julie about Frankie.

Caleb will come away from the game with 'bragging rights' that they HAD to evict him because

he was such a threat ! ! 

Ohh Caleb.... have fun... and I hope the girls don't hurt you when they swarm all over you when you get home :animated_wave:

Caleb did give me a good chuckle waving his arms in front of Chenbot.... Caleb is probably planning his next date with Amber right now and I hope Amber has a restraining order waiting for the biggest idiot in the BB house this year.

Caleb's unconditional loyalty is a good trait to have as a person in the real world - but it did not serve him well in the game of Big Brother. I was happy to see the clip about his family - they are good people.

I hope he doesn''t get too upset when he finds out about all the money that Donny, Frankie & Derrick won. He played as good a game as he could, and he does have the $5K from the veto comp that he won.

Caleb's unconditional loyalty is a good trait to have as a person in the real world - but it did not serve him well in the game of Big Brother. I was happy to see the clip about his family - they are good people.

I hope he doesn''t get too upset when he finds out about all the money that Donny, Frankie & Derrick won. He played as good a game as he could, and he does have the $5K from the veto comp that he won.

Honestly, being loyal to a fault can get you screwed over pretty badly in the real world too, I hate to say.  You need to use a level of discernment, which Caleb severely lacks.  I think he is a very all or nothing type of person.

I never thought I would be saying this but I felt bad for him because he kinda grew on me the last couple of weeks.  He has some issues but I think he will be fine.  I think that he will be over Amber and hopefully will not pursue her after the show.  He is loyal and I think the kid has a good heart.  He just has to tone it down a bit.  (Ok, a lot!)  But I think this show may really help him realize the issues he has and hopefully he will learn something from them.  My favorite part was his Dad saying out of the 4,000 stories he has told this season the one that was an out and out lie was the dog story.  LOL it was funny.  The rest have a little truth in there.  Oh well I hope he does well outside in the real world and I would not have been saying this at the begining of the summer.

I never thought I would be saying this but I felt bad for him because he kinda grew on me the last couple of weeks.  He has some issues but I think he will be fine.  I think that he will be over Amber and hopefully will not persue her after the show.  He is loyal and I think the kid has a good heart.  He just has to tone it down a bit.  Ok a lot but I think this show may really help him realize the issues he has and hopefully he will learn something from them.  My favorite part was his Dad saying out of the 4,000 stories he has told this season the one that was an out and out lie was the dog story.  LOL it was funny.  The rest have a little truth in there.  Oh well I hope he does well outside in the real world and I would not have been saying this at the begining of the summer.

I have a feeling that his family helps to ground him a little in his real life.

I was never a fan of Caleb, but I do have to say that he left with class. I admire that he does have morals too. He played as good a game as Caleb could play.

One nice thing about Caleb going to the jury house is he will be able to stick a fork in Skankie's plan to "control" the jury vote. I know Skankie's rant really pissed off Caleb so he can go into beast mode and dump a bucket of water on the flamers torch.

Guest 6Borders

I'm glad Caleb is going to jury right behind Fakie so Fakie doesn't have a week to spout all his pink crap to them!

I have a feeling there are going to be some fireworks there!