BB16 WINNER: Derrick Levasseur (Final Week) - HoH + Team America + HoH PART 2 winner

JEDI

I could see if Derrick was her parent and raised her he could take some responsibility for her behavior. He is a person playing a game and so is Victoria. She is responsible for her own lunatic behavior. Just over a week ago she was happy to be going to the jury.  I think all the whining is more for camera time and she thinks like Brittney Haynes she could get AFP pity vote because she is being cut by the guys at the end. :rolleyes:

Agreed...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

Derrick had nothing to do with "raising Victoria" before or in the game, that was all Victoria's mother (from raising her to believe she was a little princess minutes after birth to sitting poolside and planning {Vic's own admission} every week in the BB house from the minute Victoria was "recruited" (aka favor from one of mommy & daddy's friends who know Grodner).

Fortunately, Derrick is a police office and can probably easily get a restraining order on this nutjob outside the house, but inside the house he better just grow a pair and kick her to the curb, vote or no vote.  He should just be glad this undercover assignment has 24/7 cams and mics!

Guest 6Borders

Final HOH is most probably going to be a Q&A so I would expect Derrick would win.

This is actually the most suspensful week of the entire season because we really don't know what Derrick plans to do as far as who he takes to F2.  I hope Derrick feels he can beat Cody.

Final HOH is most probably going to be a Q&A so I would expect Derrick would win.

This is actually the most suspensful week of the entire season because we really don't know what Derrick plans to do as far as who he takes to F2.  I hope Derrick feels he can beat Cody.

Me too I would hate to see Victoria get 50,000 dollars its bad enough that Frankie J Grande will win AFP courtesy of his sister and her 8 million followers on Twitter.  She should just go home and assume her reign of princess in her own mind and move along.  I don't think I have been so ready for a season of big brother to end before except maybe for last year.

I get the feeling that Derrick doesn't really want to win the final HOH because he doesn't want to make the choice between Victoria & Cody. He has been tight with Cody the whole game and they have been partners working together - of course with Derrick calling the shots. Victoria was Derrick's pawn and a vote and possibly his plan B if Cody had been evicted earlier in the game.

I think that Derrick is gonna throw the HOH to Cody because he's sure that Cody won't cross him in the end and take Victoria to F2.

Derrick doesn't want to look like a 'bad guy' for using Victoria the way that he has. If Cody wins and takes Derrick to F2 Derrick can say that he wasn't the one who discarded her at the end.

The last time that Cody & Victoria were on the block together Derrick was faced with the same choice - but he was saved by the Rewind button.

I honestly believe that Derrick would face more jury backlash than Cody if either of them take Victoria to F2 - because all the jury members know that Derrick carried Victoria to the end.

Guest 6Borders

Throwing this final comp would be incredibly stupid and he would deserve third place.  He needs to suck it up that he may have to make a public stand for once. 

Totally agree and I don't think he will try to lose it.  I would think he would want to be the final HOH and never have been on the block, however, there is also the additional 50K Team America money.  I was not clear on that if he had to win the game or just get to F2 to get the money!

If it's who said what Derrick should win it because he's studyed and profiled the HG's all season.

I don't know if Derrick would take that last gamble when there is 500k at stake. It is highly unlikely that Cody would take Victoria to the final but there is a chance and who would want to take that chance?

Again I think that Derrick will try to win. They know another win and anyone that gives Victoria the boot will get extra brownie points from the jury.

I get the impression that Derrick wants 'an honorable win' because he is a fan of Big Brother. He has played an extremely effective game and he knows that he's gonna be F2 with either Cody or Victoria.

He understands that he's gonna have some haters because of the way he played the game -that's a given. But internally, I think he wants to be a 'good guy' winner and he's struggling with his image and/or how he's being portrayed or perceived by the viewers and fans.

Derrick was fortunate to have formed so many different alliances with this group of HGs, and one by one, he was able to pick them off. I don't believe that Derrick ever thought that he would be in F3 with 2 allies.

I just hope that Derrick wins the last HOH and has his "divided loyalties" tested.

Guest 6Borders

I hope that derrick wins.  He outplayed them all.  I have a sinking feeling that cody is going to win season 16.

You could be right but I don't see it happening unless he's F2 with Twitoria!  I think Derrick deserves the win more as to the way he played the game but you never know what is in the mind of the jury and what they are discussing.  I think Derrick's been planning his speech to the jury and going over probable questions they might ask and forming probable answers for weeks now. 

I feel it will come down to the final speeches and the jury Q&A.  As long as Derrick is not condescending to the jury, and points out their strong game plays and why they had to go (ie:  Donny and Nicole started to figure out his game) he will win.

Cody will be a big dufus (as opposed to a Froot Loop Dufus)  in his speech and answers and talk about his comp wins and

why he was a strong player (ie:  "I have a college degree")

Cody was as equally good at physical comps as he was at thinking comps.

The ending will be as predictable as the game was and Derrick will win because all in all they were all nice players. If they weren't, they would have all spilled their beans at the door and we would have a different ending.  There is no fun or surprise in nice, naive, trusting and brainless players.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick remembers his hero Dan getting robbed by the jury for the swinging dork boy. LOL

Dan didn't get robbed he got outplayed on a unlevel field by someone with a completely equal but different game.  Also I think people were tired of newbies being thrown to the veteran wolves (like there was every ANY doubt the so-called coaches would enter the game).

No sympathy for Dan...he has and will make more money off the BB game than Ian ever will.  If it was just about the title none of these past HG's would ever be back to grace the stage with their presence!