BB16 WINNER: Derrick Levasseur (Final Week) - HoH + Team America + HoH PART 2 winner

JEDI

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like derrick.  Not sure why.  I didn't want him to fare well but clearly he outplayed them all and nothing else need be said about that other than he played a pretty clean game of it and so I hope that he takes the 500K.  As for the F2, I don't really care.  Both cody and victoria were essential to derrick's game and since it came to them, then the choice should be derrick's.

I'm with you Slim, something about him just didn't work for me.

He deserves the win I guess because he was the brightest in a box of burnt out bulbs.

Part of me would like to see him get the boot and not make the finals, again no particular reason, just something about him. It would be pretty funny if Vic was sitting there at the end when essentially he did all the "work"

I'm with you Slim, something about him just didn't work for me.

He deserves the win I guess because he was the brightest in a box of burnt out bulbs.

Part of me would like to see him get the boot and not make the finals, again no particular reason, just something about him. It would be pretty funny if Vic was sitting there at the end when essentially he did all the "work"

:bangin:

:lol:

I CAN'T imagine Derrick's dissapointment if Cody and Victoria are the Final 2.

Imagine all that work and Strategizing for naught ! ! !  (a summer wasted away from his family)

I would love that outcome. And it would be a huge lesson to future BB contestants about using that tactic of "bringing a loser to F2 in BB".

This thread - and the comments about Derrick being the only sort of intelligent person in a season of not-so-smart people - AND full of people who just want to follow what everyone else is doing - reminds me of how much I recently enjoyed watching Season 2 for the first time.

Now I'm almost halfway through Season 3. I am SO impressed with the women in Season 3 and am excited to see 2 women get to the final 2! Season 2 also had some smart and strong women. 

I notice too that at least in S2, the average age of HGs was maybe 10 years older than it's been lately. I think that has something to do with the differences in "quality" of HGs. Not everything to do with it, but something.....

And PLEASE DERRICK, do not let Vic get $50k. 

I just wonder how is Derrick going to handle Victoria until Wednesday. He can't carry her any longer and I honestly want to believe that Derrick wants to let her down easy.

However, he did make promises to her about "their special relationship" continuing after the Big Brother show is over.

I'd be interested in hearing more about their "special relationship". Was that a comment made on the live feeds. Obviously Derrick doesn't have "feelings" for Vic. I worry that she has developed some feelings along the way, though she says otherwise. I really hope for Vic ' s sake that she does view him as a brother!

I'd be interested in hearing more about their "special relationship". Was that a comment made on the live feeds. Obviously Derrick doesn't have "feelings" for Vic. I worry that she has developed some feelings along the way, though she says otherwise. I really hope for Vic ' s sake that she does view him as a brother!

Derrick has repeatedly told Victoria that she is special; she is like family because he cares for her like a sister. He also tells Victoria that they are close and will visit each other after the show,etc.

I don't believe that Derrick has romantic feelings for Victoria. But he has been blowing a lot of smoke in her direction and pumped up her ego a bit. For Derrick it was how he manipulated her - using her as a pawn and telling her what to do.

Derrick has a hot mess on his hands with Victoria now that she knows she is a goner. She spent the night crying and saying she feels so defeated.

I don't know how he can have so much patience with her but then again she is a jury vote.

Derrick has a hot mess on his hands with Victoria now that she knows she is a goner. She spent the night crying and saying she feels so defeated.

I don't know how he can have so much patience with her but then again she is a jury vote.

I think Derrick is maybe feeling a little guilty about how he has "used" Victoria in this game. With Cody's revelation of the "Hitmen Alliance" with Derrick since day 2 of the game, Victoria's been asking Derrick a lot of questions. I think Victoria is finally coming to realize that she was used and lied to by Derrick. And now she's hurting and feeling bad because she got outplayed.

Like Nicole said at her eviction - "It's not big baby this is Big Brother".

Guest 6Borders

Derrick has been a master at not offending jurors. I hope he wins.

Yep, he sure is!!  It's got to be an incredible test of will to not tell Victoria to shut up.  He's very frustrated with her right now

and trying to give her all kinds of hints that he never promised her F2.

If he wins BB, and I think he will, he will be (I think) only the 2nd person to win and never be on the block, but I think he will be the only person who never got any visible blood on his hands.

mayzee : " I think Victoria is finally coming to realize that she was used and lied to by Derrick. "

Used ?

If it wasn't for Derrick she'd have been sitting in the Jury House a loooong time ago (or maybe never have made it that far).

The only reason she's made it as far as she has is because Derrick engineered her every move...

Lied to ?

I don't recall Derrick ever saying he'd take her to the end.  He did bolster her every week when she was constantly

on the block (of course it was easy to do because she was always the pawn and chances were she'd be safe)

I don't think she'll get a lot of sympathy from any of her friends or family if she continues to whine when she gets home.

Maybe one of them can explain that she was little more than a lump of hair the whole time she was in the House.

mayzee : " I think Victoria is finally coming to realize that she was used and lied to by Derrick. "

Used ?

If it wasn't for Derrick she'd have been sitting in the Jury House a loooong time ago (or maybe never have made it that far).

The only reason she's made it as far as she has is because Derrick engineered her every move...

Lied to ?

I don't recall Derrick ever saying he'd take her to the end.  He did bolster her every week when she was constantly

on the block (of course it was easy to do because she was always the pawn and chances were she'd be safe)

I don't think she'll get a lot of sympathy from any of her friends or family if she continues to whine when she gets home.

Maybe one of them can explain that she was little more than a lump of hair the whole time she was in the House.

WORD!

I know that Derrick thinks that he never made an F2 deal with Victoria - but he sure as hell inferred/implied it. Now he has to deal with the blowback and/or fallout til Wednesday.

He only said that he wanted to help her in the game. Derrick lied to Frankie, Caleb that he would F2 with them but he never said that to Victoria. Never....

In their conversation right now when Derrick told her "I got ya" she thinks that meant a F2 deal.

I'm thinking that just giving Victoria a little pat on the back in sympathy would be interpreted

that the person would be a life-long best buddy to her.

The poor girl is living in her own little dream world.  She actually believes she's stratagized her way to the F3

He really just needs to flat out saying he is taking Cody and let her have 3 days to recover. 

I really don't know why he is being so gentle with her. 

She is crying again. OMG

Guest 6Borders

I know that Derrick thinks that he never made an F2 deal with Victoria - but he sure as hell inferred/implied it. Now he has to deal with the blowback and/or fallout til Wednesday.

Inferred is what someone (Victoria) buys into and/or takes out of it (Dan never actually swore on the Bible but he inferred it)!!

I agree with Slowpoke, if you give Victoria a friendly nod or tell her she looks pretty that day she infers all kinds of things out of it.  Derrick has played her like a fine fiddle but he hasn't lied to her.

Derrick is doing exactly what Drew did to Diane (saying before the vote that their relationship she percieved was real {he lied} otherwise she would have voted for Cowboy and he would have won S5) and then kicked her to the curb when the votes were locked in.  It's still not a done deal until Wednesday but I don't think Vic's mother prepped her for this.  She (Vic) said she would influence people with her looks in her bio...I think she and her mom both believed that crap and Derrick is not impressed or influenced!

Again...to Derrick, "well played Sir"!!!

Derrick just went to DR and asked to talk to production. Cody said they should just let him (Derrick) tell her.

He told Cody he wants production permission to just tell her. He said they have heard him talking to her for an hour. 

11301_10102548931313020_4892300494873431