9/16 --- 9/17 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

2..Should Frankie be booed when he is evicted?

3.Do you see anyway Caleb wins final 4 pov and survives and makes it to final 3?

:animated_bouncy:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....   Derrick will say during the comp... This is for you Jana and Tenly.

2..Should Frankie be booed when he is evicted? - No  - the show will be taped with a CBS audience so there will only be clapping

3.Do you see anyway Caleb wins final 4 pov and survives and makes it to final 3?  It sure is possible. I hope he does. Would love to see Victoria gone next and have the 3 guys battle it out.

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... frankie will give an over dramatic performance during his plea speech  saying how thankful he is for the bb experience and will give his sister a shout-out

2..Should Frankie be booed when he is evicted?  i agree with marty's he wont be booed ......i think i even said that in a previous thread around here.....butttttttt it would be hilarious if he was since he was such jack-azz about christine being booed(we made the right decision evicting her etc.....) .......

3.Do you see anyway Caleb wins final 4 pov and survives and makes it to final 3? over the years i have seen quite a few upsets in f4 veto....biggest one i think was porche winning it in bb13, danielle beat ian in bb14, michellle lost to kevin in bb11 so i guess anything is possible ...one thing i am certain of vic wont win it ha....ha :)

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show....

Vic will lose HOH

2..Should Frankie be booed when he is evicted?

no!

3.Do you see anyway Caleb wins final 4 pov and survives and makes it to final 3?

He might. I kind of hope so. I think Vic needs to go to the Jury next...

show time :animated_bouncy:

"Are they going to choose GREED, or are they going choose.... children in Africa?"

~ What I thought Frankie was going to say in the DR when he started with "Are they going to choose greed or..."

:giggle:

1.Predict something one particular hg's will do on the eviction night tv show.... frankie will give an over dramatic performance during his plea speech  saying how thankful he is for the bb experience and will give his sister a shout-out

i pretty much nailed it

fitting derrick would go with 420 lol :animated_bouncy:

Yes you did! Dead on.....

i sucked this year with predictions but that one was easy loll :animated_bouncy:

2..Should Frankie be booed when he is evicted? - No  - the show will be taped with a CBS audience so there will only be clapping

good call :animated_bouncy:

Vic will lose HOH

:animated_bouncy: good call every week lol

Victoria... " I fought hard to get here "

CRICKETS

BAHAHAHAHAHA

1410499122596.gif

The audience laughed, I laughed, the world laughed. The girl needs to win because she believes she played a good game. Hee hee. At least Jordan won her last competitions.

Seeing Caleb evicted tonight will give me the same pleasure when Natalie was evicted in Season 9. He is gonna be beastmode p!ssed.

showtime :animated_bouncy:

caleb knows he is done :animated_bouncy:

Nice Caleb family clip

nice seeing the face of his supposed dad who posted here in the beginning

they seem pretty down to earth :animated_bouncy: