Lisa Thomson & Michelle Thomson

Lisa Thomson & Michelle Thomson

lisamichelle.jpg

#MiamiRealtors

Name: Lisa Thomson

Hometown: Miami Beach, Fla.

Connection to your teammate: Sister

Current occupation: Real Estate Agent

Describe what you do: I sell Real Estate in Miami along with my sister. We work 24/7 and sell a high volume of homes in Miami and have to deal with all different cultures and personalities.

3 words to describe you: Competitive, loud/outspoken and funny.

Favorite hobbies: Working out, diving and running.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? In the last 6-7 years I have been able to create one of the top 10 real estate teams in Florida. Last year we sold more homes than any other agent in South Florida (and there are 24,000 agents in Miami).

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Barbie (the Real Estate version).

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Blake Lively.

What scares you most about traveling? Language barriers and getting sick.

What excites you most about traveling? Seeing the world! I have been trapped in a Miami office selling everyone else the dream. I want to see all the different cultures, places and learn new things.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: It could bring us closer together and get us away from the office as we are always working. This experience would allow us the opportunity to separate work from our personal lives and concentrate on our bond together.

Pet peeve about your teammate: She is extremely stubborn.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Africa. I want to go on a safari and also swim with great white sharks. I think Africa is very different from Miami and it would be a great place to explore and see wildlife and the different cultures.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? My sister and I work so hard and have spent the last seven years building this incredible business that we are very successful at, but it has left us with little personal life and I would like to take time to travel and spend quality time together. I recently got married and before I start to have a family, I would like to have this one last challenge with my sister.

Name: Michelle Thomson

Hometown: Miami, Fla.

Connection to your teammate: Sister

Current occupation: Miami Realtor

Describe what you do: I sell the lifestyle of Miami. I work 24/7 with my sister. We are the #1 selling team in South East Florida for units sold. We work with all types of clients in all price ranges.

3 words to describe you: Energetic, competitive and positive.

Favorite hobbies: Working out, diving and fishing.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I worked hard to have my Real Estate license starting at 18. I am proud of how much I have accomplished in my career so far.

What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kate Hudson from “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.”

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Barbie

What scares you most about traveling? I'm picky with what I eat so having to eat weird things.

What excites you most about traveling? Everything! I love new experiences.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: Decision making. We both think we can do everything.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Lisa talks SO LOUDLY and most of the time it is hard to get a word in...We just end up talking over each other.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia. I would love to go great white shark diving.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Ah! I hope to gain memories with my sister. We work so hard it will be nice to have the time to travel with her. She recently got married and I am not sure how many more “sister trips” we can get away with.

CBS.com

Guest 6Borders

Team Blond with brains and ambition...so far I like it!!!

I don't know exactly which one of the sisters snatched the pen from the fire fighter guy but they just made an enemy if he fire fighters make it through.

Guest 6Borders

Good Grief...I would not buy a porta-potty from someone who thinks the sun rises in the West and sets in the East.

They snatched the pen from the firefighters at the seaplane and then have the nerve to go bitchy when they try to push the same guys out of the taxi (who were clearly ahead of them) and the guys are not having any of it.  Good riddance to this team!

I'm glad they're gone, but I kinda wish that blond sister (either Lisa or Michelle) had tried to snatch the pen from Brooke (the wrestlers) because I would have loved to see some of her wrestling moves on either of the sisters.

Guest 6Borders

Heard an interview with them and Lisa was all about how it was edited to make them look bad: that they were at the seaplane sign-up first and they were at the cab first.  I know there is a lot of editing on TAR but it sure looked like one of the guys was already sitting in the cab and the other one was trying to get in when the girls tried to push their way in.  It was hard to tell who actually arrived first at the seaplane (might have even been almost a tie) but clearly Lisa took the pen right out of his hand!

Lisa also claims that she was edited as saying the sun rises in the west and that's not what she said at all and she knows how it really works!

Herd Dat!

While listening to RHAP, I thought that if the girls had arrived FIRST at both locations there never would have been a struggle in the first place and that made no sense to me.

It seems to me that they are blaming production (editing) for their bad behavior.