Dade

Kym Perfetto & Alli Forsythe

Kym Perfetto & Alli Forsythe

kymalli.jpg

#TheCyclists

Name: Kym “NonStop” Perfetto

Hometown:Brooklyn, NY

Connection to your teammate:Friends

Current occupation: Master Instructor for Soulcycle/Boss of YouTube channel: KymNonStop

Describe what you do: I rock the house and make people sweat.

3 words to describe you: Spontaneous, feisty and generous.

Favorite hobbies: Racing, playing/writing music and hiking.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Winning the '08 North American Cycle Courier Championship, 1st Female and 4th overall, beating out all but 3 male racers.

What scares you most about traveling? Getting completely and hopelessly lost.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We're moving to LA together after all this. This might make things stressful or way easier for us if we win.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? India, for the great culture shock.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To have the experience of a lifetime and to challenge myself above and beyond my comfort zone.

Name: Alli Forsythe

Hometown: New York, New York

Connection to your teammate: Friend

Current occupation: Personal Trainer

Describe what you do: Challenge people and help whip them into shape.

3 words to describe you: Daring, motivated and tenacious.

Favorite hobbies: Playing guitar and singing, racing (biking and running), cooking and waterskiing.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Leaving my small town in Texas and surviving successfully in New York City on my own.

What famous person reminds you of your teammate? P!nk

What scares you most about traveling? Turbulence on airplanes. I’m usually just shy of a panic attack. It’s embarrassing.

What excites you most about traveling? Authentic and exotic food and meeting people. Other cultures fascinate me.

Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We will either become really close or nearly kill each other. Hopefully the first, because we’re moving to Los Angeles together.

Pet peeve about your teammate: Her bossiness when she gets stressed out and the relentless backseat driving.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why? New Zealand for adventure, the black sand beaches and bungee jumping.

What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Seeing some really amazing places, trying some crazy things that I would otherwise never do and maybe getting into a little trouble.

CBS.com

Salivating like a rabid old dog after Bethany's husband.

Kym & Alli are good physical competitors and seem to have the emotional stability to keep it together because they finished in 3rd place again.

However, they are not paying attention to small details. On the punting they had to complete the task twice because their placement on the boat was reversed. And how many times did they tip their hats before they actually looked inside????

These girls are a strong physical team, and I want them to go far in the game. I just fear that they are gonna struggle and wear themselves out because of not paying attention to details.

Guest 6Borders

Seems like they are really after camera time!!

It was refreshing tho to see a team going to do/see something instead of just camping out for 6 hrs, although

I would think you'd want to get rest when you can!

Congrats to the girls for coming in first place and winning those 2 Ford Hybrid cars!

For this leg of the race, they definitely paid attention to the details and it paid off for them big time.

I still don't know which one is Kym and which one is Alli - they look so much alike.