Derrick Levasseur (Week 11 - Take 2) + Team America

Lamasquerade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect the unexpected. These guys dominated the game from day one, they crushed all opposition.  There was no excitement, no real challenge to their alliances.  Even when Nicole reentered we had hoped there would be someone else to root for, but  instead of winning a competition, she entered the "revolving door" just like all the other reentered house guests. Victoria making it to F2 would be very exciting to watch!  And karma would come full circle on all of the guys but one,  and that would make for a great finale, IMHO!  

I'd really hate to see Victoria in the final 3.

She's served her purpose.  Let the guys duke it out  now :boxing:

I would also love to see the boys fight it out in the end. That would be entertaining - and I have no idea who would end up on top.

However, Sgt. Levasseur isn't about to let that happen. In fact he has nixed any kind of excitement for this season because 'it's not good for his game'.

The way he played "undercover" all summer was only good for his game and he will probably win the big prize. But as a fan of the game - it was way too predictable and boring. No fights, no drama, no game-changing moves, no interesting conversations between the HGs, lack of creativity or entertaining personalities.

The Sgt within the comfort of his many alliances was able to manipulate the HGs into playing his game. The entertaining HGs (Zack, Hayden & Donnie)were evicted too early in the game. The strong & competitive women (Amber, Brittany & Nicole) were also evicted early in the game.

Now all e have left are the HGs that are under Derrick's control - good for his game. Just not very entertaining for the viewers & die-hard BB fans.

Well I am a die hard fan that loved to watch Derrick's game and how every eviction was at his hand. He did it with no blood on his hands. He knew in the beginning of the game to keep Caleb. Caleb was a goner but he was able to figure out keeping a loyal and good competitor would help him go farther. He knew that Frankie would serve a purpose and kept the guy alliance together after Frankie was a goner. He knew when it was time to let each houseguest go that would hurt or not help his game. He had everyone in the house liking him and managed to get to final 4 without being a target and never being on the block. He seems to have all or most all the jury votes if he gets to F2 and the Cody and Caleb don't even know that....

I found Derrick's game play fascinating and not boring at all.

My only complaint is the season was too lovey dovey with no fights and brutal back stabbing. 

Well I am a die hard fan that loved to watch Derrick's game and how every eviction was at his hand. He did it with no blood on his hands. He knew in the beginning of the game to keep Caleb. Caleb was a goner but he was able to figure out keeping a loyal and good competitor would help him go farther. He knew that Frankie would serve a purpose and kept the guy alliance together after Frankie was a goner. He knew when it was time to let each houseguest go that would hurt or not help his game. He had everyone in the house liking him and managed to get to final 4 without being a target and never being on the block. He seems to have all or most all the jury votes if he gets to F2 and the Cody and Caleb don't even know that....

My only complaint is the season was too lovey dovey with no fights and brutal back stabbing. 

ITA with everything you said. I started really paying attention to Derrick's game when they were somewhere around f10. I think he had an end game figured out way back then and he has worked to knock down each domino just at the right time. One of the things I noticed when they showed on the jury house was that when they talk about Derrick controlling the game...they all say it with a smile on their face. You can tell that they admire his game play. I really can't see any of them winning a vote against him. 

Hopefully he wont make the mistake that other players have made in the past and assume that all the other players will take him to the f2. Leaving your fate in the hands of the others is a recipe for disaster. However, I suspect that he is going to let Cody win the next HOH and send Caleb home. If it was me, I would try to win every comp from here on out. 

Derrick's game play was effective - because he is where he is right now. But for me without the usual drama, fights, lies, etc. - it was kinda boring.

Derrick possessed a "specific set of skills" that the other HGs did not have.

...the only thing that was unexpected, for me, was the boos that Christine received during the double eviction.

Guest 6Borders

I have loved watching Derrick's game play, however it was a boring season because it was one-sided.  I would have loved to have a Dan or Ian in the house, someone to challenge Derrick and mix up the game mentally.

If nothing else, Derrick deserves the 500K for successfully keeping that potted plant Victoria alive in the game.  I notice he is starting to exit himself from her now that the game is days away from being over, telling her they come from different worlds, and she will be busy with her "single life" when she gets home...!!!

I have loved watching Derrick's game play, however it was a boring season because it was one-sided.  I would have loved to have a Dan or Ian in the house, someone to challenge Derrick and mix up the game mentally.

If nothing else, Derrick deserves the 500K for successfully keeping that potted plant Victoria alive in the game.  I notice he is starting to exit himself from her now that the game is days away from being over, telling her they come from different worlds, and she will be busy with her "single life" when she gets home...!!!

Completely agree,  except 'potted plant' might be giving Sicktoria a bit too much credit..

Guest 6Borders

IF the RUMOR is true about him throwing HOH comp, he would have lost any respect I ever had for him.

If it is true it's a GUTSY  & really overconfident move.  I could see Derrick throwing it to Vic if it was down to the two of them, knowing she would never put him on the block and he had a 1 in 3 chance of winning Veto (I don't count Vic winning anything unless it's thrown or handed to her) and keeping noms the same.  He's got F2 deals with each one so he's pretty confident he won't get voted out!

If it IS true and it works it will go down as one of the biggest moves in BB History and cement Derrick's name among the BB legends, if it doesn't work he will be right up there with Marcellas!  Personally, if anyone else were up against him in F4 I would love to see it bite him in the butt!

This season's predictability and lack of drama has bored me to tears.  Yet I do agree that Derrick has played an unbelievable game. The only difference I see between the Bomb Squad and the Brigade is the members of the brigade had sense enough to get the brains of the operation (Matt) out when they had the chance.  Either Derrick is exceptionally good at deception (as they don't even seem to realize that Derrick is running the show) or the rest of the BS are exceptionally stupid people. 

Caleb putting Frankie up was a real bonehead move, imo.  Caleb got rid of the only guy he could remotely consider an ally.  He's gone next.

Guest 6Borders

Well, I feel BB Better now!

(I'm sure BB leaked the Vic BS for sensationalism)!!

Derrick can now send Vic packing to jury (where she will campaign for him) with no blood on his hands and either of his Bro's will take him to F2!  Well done Sir!!!! :notworthy:

Well, I feel BB Better now!

(I'm sure BB leaked the Vic BS for sensationalism)!!

Derrick can now send Vic packing to jury (where she will campaign for him) with no blood on his hands and either of his Bro's will take him to F2!  Well done Sir!!!! :notworthy:

Indeed!  He really couldn't have played it any better. 

Derrick is now in perfect position. He has a deal with everybody left in the game. He is the HOH, so he doesn't have to vote. Caleb is going home on Thursday. If Caleb wins the Veto, Cody is out the door. I believe Vic is safe because Derrick will convince whoever votes to take out the toughest competition and Derrick will not have any blood on his hands for it. His argument to Caleb or Cody will be that voting out the other guarantees them the F2 because Vic can not win a comp. If by some fluke, Vic wins the veto, she will vote out Caleb.  

I believe that Derrick will also win the F3. If Cody is there, he will take Cody to F2. If it is Caleb, I think he will take Vic.  

I'm hoping Victoria will go out the door.

Would love to see the 3 guys compete.... that's all they've talked about all season.

I'll be really po'd if they take the easier way out.

(OMG... that's if Victoria doesn't win VETO... oh, what AM I thinking ?????)