Derrick Levasseur (Week 11 - Take 2) + Team America

Lamasquerade

.... According to the CBS website they have successfully completed 8 missions!

It IS rather misleading at first glance.

On the CBS website's page about Team America's missions, each mission's two options (that were voted on) are listed, with the winning option having "Winner" written diagonally across the top left corner inside a small red banner.

And the page does NOT mention how many missions have been successfully completed or not.

P.s.  The "Team America" photo on the page now shows only Derrick and Frankie.

(Link to CBS Team America page.)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

What an adorable video of Derrick's daughter.  

As for Derrick being mean to Victoria, he has done nothing but be nice to her.  He's had to talk to her like the spoiled child she is more than once but it was mostly because she was going to blow both their games.  OK, so he's using her to get to F2...the rest of the sheep didn't have to vote to keep her, so I guess Derrick manipulating them means he was mean to them too.

Victoria has used Derrick just as much as he used her.  She would have been gone the first week or two if not for Derrick.

I think Derrick's played a brilliant game.  One thing I really like about his game is the lack of ego stroking he needs/wants...you start to figure out Derrick's game (Donny, then Nicole) and you are gone.  The rest of these idiots have not figured it out yet, which is why they are still there.

Like 6borders I'm very happy with the way Derrick has played this game. He really hasn't bad mouthed anyone any more than he had too. Seems like most of the hg's have looked up to and respected his opinions and he knows that. If everyone buys into what he says and takes his advice then I can't blame him at all for taking FULL advantage of that. To make it this far in the game and not get put up even one time is not an accident but sheer brilliant game play. Call him a sheep herder if you want but what would you do if you were in his shoes. I'd stroke their ego's, tell them what they need to hear and lead them straight to the slaughter house.

I didn't care much for him in the beginning but I'm rooting for him to win. Yes, as much as I detest Skankie he too has played a wonderful game. Neither one of them were dumb enough to let others lead them around. If both of them made it to F2 that would be epic as two deserving people made it to the end. Regretably Victoria is going to leave with 50k for doing nothing more than sitting around eating cereal and popping zits.

End of rant. You are now free to get up and move around the cabin.

Derrick/Cody F2

You can bank on it...... ;)

I have been thinking that for weeks Marty. However, if I was Cody and I won HOH this week, I would stab Derrick in the back before he knew what happened. Frankly, if these people are playing to win, Vic should be guaranteed $50,000 right now. 

Oh, I am not saying Cody will do it or even think about it. I really think he will be loyal. But if it was me...it would be a done deal.

It is interesting to me that the guys think that they can beat Derrick (Frankie, Caleb) or have a chance against him (Cody), while the people in the jury clearly see Derrick as the best player in the game and the person who was the person calling the shots. It was interesting that at the same time Caleb was saying that Derrick was weak, Nicole was comparing him to Dan. Why doesn't any of the guys see the same thing they jury sees?

Oh, I am not saying Cody will do it or even think about it. I really think he will be loyal. But if it was me...it would be a done deal.

It is interesting to me that the guys think that they can beat Derrick (Frankie, Caleb) or have a chance against him (Cody), while the people in the jury clearly see Derrick as the best player in the game and the person who was the person calling the shots. It was interesting that at the same time Caleb was saying that Derrick was weak, Nicole was comparing him to Dan. Why doesn't any of the guys see the same thing they jury sees?

It has to be their own egos getting in the way.  It is the only thing that makes sense. 

They are pretty stupid people.  Derrick did a good job of it but it wasn't all that difficult, truth be told.  He scoped it and them out early.  He recognized their strengths and weaknesses and acted accordingly.  Derrick is smarter than them.  For sure.  His only competition was gerberadaisy's favorite man in the world; Donny.   :cowboy:

Shortly after Cody won POV he told Derrick he would rather have Caleb in F3. But Derrick put a stop to that. Also Victoria told Derrick she would rather have Caleb in F3 because Caleb was much nicer to her than Cody, she added I just don't like Cody. Derrick put the kibosh on that too. Last night Derrick and Victoria were having a friendly conversation alone in the BY. Cody walked in on that and wondered just how much Vic hated Derrick. Shortly after that, Derrick wiped that idea out of Cody's mind. He is still the engineer that's running BB16's train.

Guest 6Borders

Derrick has his "undercover" work cut out for him in the last 10 days!  He has to send Flakie out the door, followed by FlakeToria

and convince everyone, including Flakie & The Frosted VicFlake (cereal queen of BB), it was someone else's idea...both times I might add but don't need to!)

Shortly after Cody won POV he told Derrick he would rather have Caleb in F3. But Derrick put a stop to that. Also Victoria told Derrick she would rather have Caleb in F3 because Caleb was much nicer to her than Cody, she added I just don't like Cody. Derrick put the kibosh on that too. Last night Derrick and Victoria were having a friendly conversation alone in the BY. Cody walked in on that and wondered just how much Vic hated Derrick. Shortly after that, Derrick wiped that idea out of Cody's mind. He is still the engineer that's running BB16's train.

Last night Derrick was talking to Cody and said it is your call. What do you think? Derrick said I am fine either way. Cody was adamant he wanted Caleb gone. He wanted to hear it from Cody that he wanted Caleb out next.

Derrick/Cody F2

You can bank on it...... ;)

I don't normally disagree with you Marty (brilliant minds think alike) but this time I will. It will either be Cody/Victoria or Derrick/Victoria with the slight possibility of a Caleb/Victoria F2. Anything less would mean their are 3 TOTAL idiots on this show.

Why take a chance of taking your "bro" to the end and risk 450K if you come in 2nd when you can take Victoria and guarantee yourself an easy 500k. To come this far in the game and take a chance like that is sheer stupidity.

I think Derrick will take Cody if it is his choice. If it is his choice and he evicts Cody, I think it will make him look weaker to the jury and turn the jury bitter towards him for stabbing everybody in the back. I think some people would be mad because he would basically be stealing $50,000 dollars from Cody and giving it to Vic. I think he would still win, but I think a few people would vote against him just for the hell of it. 

I think Derrick will take Cody if it is his choice. If it is his choice and he evicts Cody, I think it will make him look weaker to the jury and turn the jury bitter towards him for stabbing everybody in the back. I think some people would be mad because he would basically be stealing $50,000 dollars from Cody and giving it to Vic. I think he would still win, but I think a few people would vote against him just for the hell of it.

If Derrick takes Victoria to F2 over Cody or Caleb I think they will feel that Derrick "played them" - because they both believe that they are taking Derrick to the F2 and will beat him with the jury.

I also think the Frankie would give his vote to Victoria out of spite - he does not seem like the 'forgiving type'.

Derrick has played a flawless game so far, and he has threatened the others that if they take Victoria to F2, that she would get his vote.  But Derrick only made that threat to solidify an F2 spot for himself.  If given the chance he would easily take Victoria because he knows he would win regardless if the Detonators were pissed or not.  He knows that 5 of the jury members would not give the $500k to Victoria under any circumstances.  And he believes in playing the odds.  If he takes Cody or Caleb there is a slight possibility that he could lose to one of them, but a nonexistence possibility of losing to Victoria.  

What I would love to see is Caleb wins HOH and put Derrick on the block with Victoria and Cody votes Derrick out, then we can have the Battle of the Competition Beasts to see which one is the best competitor.  And then the best man or woman should win!  

But this would never happen because Cody is so mesmerized by Derrick's slick talk and Caleb is so hung up on loyalty.  I can't wait to see Caleb's face when he is evicted on Wednesday if he fails to win HOH or Veto.

Derrick has played a flawless game so far, and he has threatened the others that if they take Victoria to F2, that she would get his vote.  But Derrick only made that threat to solidify an F2 spot for himself.  If given the chance he would easily take Victoria because he knows he would win regardless if the Detonators were pissed or not.  He knows that 5 of the jury members would not give the $500k to Victoria under any circumstances.  And he believes in playing the odds.  If he takes Cody or Caleb there is a slight possibility that he could lose to one of them, but a nonexistence possibility of losing to Victoria.  

What I would love to see is Caleb wins HOH and put Derrick on the block with Victoria and Cody votes Derrick out, then we can have the Battle of the Competition Beasts to see which one is the best competitor.  And then the best man or woman should win!  

But this would never happen because Cody is so mesmerized by Derrick's slick talk and Caleb is so hung up on loyalty.  I can't wait to see Caleb's face when he is evicted on Wednesday if he fails to win HOH or Veto.

Caleb doesn't get to play for the F4 HOH. 

Caleb doesn't get to play for the F4 HOH. 

Awww, you are right!  Thanks joystiick.  Then I would love to see Cody win the HOH and Caleb win the Veto, forcing Derrick on the block and Caleb having the balls to vote him out.   But unfortunately, Caleb would vote out Victoria instead of Derrick, what a wuss!

So I still can't wait to see Caleb's face if he fails to win the Veto and is subsequently evicted.  I think I may drop a few tears...NOT!!!!